Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

White Rapper Arrested

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
White Rapper Arrested
« on: May 06, 2013, 07:58:26 PM »
And it's not Eminem.

Just a member of the Ca$h Money Ninetythreeaires being arrested for terrorism.

http://gawker.com/kid-who-rapped-about-marathon-bombing-now-faces-terro-486959354

Kid Who Rapped About "Marathon Bombing" Now Faces Terrorism Charges

That's Cameron D'Ambrosio in the photo above, flashing cash that, all told, probably totals $100. An 18-year-old pale goof from Methuen, Massachusetts, "Killa" Cam goes to the local public high school, plays videogames, and harbors rap dreams. His YouTube channel hosts two relatively recent videos of his musical exercises, one of which has "CammyDee" practicing lines about reefer, doubters ("chomping on you haters like an alligator"), and suburban ennui (he rhymes "Don't know what I'm doing" with "Living in Methuen").

Yesterday, D'Ambrosio was absent from school, but messing around online, changing his profile photos and tweaking his status updates. At approximately 12:20 pm, one of his peers alerted MHS administration that the Methuen native had posted "disturbing verbiage" on Facebook, lyrics menacing enough for the school to call the city police.

"He posted a threat in the form of rap where he mentioned the White House, the Boston Marathon bombing, and said 'Everybody you will see what I am going to do, kill people,'" Methuen Police Chief Joe Solomon paraphrased to the Valley Patriot.

Now, D'Ambrosio is being held on a one-million dollar bail and charged with terroristic threats, a felony punishable for up to 20 years in prison.

It's unclear what D'Ambrosio wrote exactly, but it's tough to believe that whatever ill-advised lyrical whimsy he shared justified this response. Even the police are quick to clarify that his verses were vague. "I do want to make clear he did not make a specific threat against the school or any particular individuals but he did threaten to kill a bunch of people and specifically mentioned the Boston Marathon and the White House," Solomon told the Valley Patriot. "The threat was disturbing enough for us to act and I think our officers did the right thing."

. . .

What's more, when police did search D'Ambrosio's house, here's what they found: an XBox and a laptop. Since that wasn't damning enough (yet), "Detectives are also looking deeper at his Facebook page," reported the AP. The Valley Patriot also took a look:

He also had a disturbing satanic photo posted as well as a photo of himself on a “Wanted Poster” that reads “Wanted Dead or Alive” [sic] a quick perusal of his Facebook page shows D’Ambrosio’s unusual interest in gangs, violence and a criminal lifestyle.

A quick perusal of his Facebook page also shows an "unusual interest" in the Pixar movie Monsters University, Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffee & Smoothies, and Adalia Rose, the six-year-old Texas girl with the early-aging disease Progeria we told you about at length recently. (We are not kidding.)

In any case, the MPD would like you to believe they've prevented a Jahar copycat from attacking more innocent civilians, so much that the person running their social media accounts was a little too enthusiastic about yesterday's arrest.

The town's official police blotter was also uncomfortably ecstatic, appending three exclamation points to the news: "Methuen High School Student Arrested!!!"

In related news, Methuen Police Department have an APB out for a man claiming to have shot the sheriff. The suspect also denies shooting a deputy, but probably has information about the crime that could lead to an arrest. Do not approach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: White Rapper Arrested
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 08:01:35 PM »
Dude has 1's and 5's mixed into his "make it rain" stash. What a douche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 08:04:58 PM »
Dude has 1's and 5's mixed into his "make it rain" stash. What a douche.

He has a pocket full of change.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 08:35:35 PM »
Collaborate and listen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 10:05:52 PM »
This guy looks cool. FREE HIM NOW!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 09:38:38 AM »
You can't hide money!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 10:52:08 AM »
JUST RAIDED MOM'S PANTY DRAWER, BITCHES!!! WE GOIN' TO MCDONALDS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 10:55:31 AM »
So the Tsarnov kid was on the watch list for years and they did nothing. The pale white kid makes up stoopid rap lyrics and they are all up in his ass? Anybody see a trend here? Don't upset the brother muslims....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.