Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Furr gone?

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Furr gone?
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 09:49:09 AM »
Well, Its official, Furr is gone.

I mean was anyone really expecting to enjoy Furr still being around?  Especially since it is still bikini weather.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 10:14:45 AM »
Well, Its official, Furr is gone.
Peta can put away the buckets of blood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 10:35:08 AM »
What a Furrking waste...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

kirkAU

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 10:20:49 PM »
i'm glad to see so leadership amongst other players on the defense.  obviously furr was just a selfish player, in it for just him and not the team.  hate that he couldn't turn the attitude around and be a contributor to the defense.  but sometimes you gotta lose dead weight.  and furr choosing to quit is part of seperating men from boys and team players from selfish players
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 10:37:45 PM »
What a Furrking waste...

What a Furrburger.... :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2008, 09:57:16 AM »
Goog ole' fashioned class and character. Gang beat a 17 year old kid on the field and then talk shit about him being a ''selfish player'', ''dead weight''. Yea what a piece of shit he was    :sad:
As if tubs needs anything negative in recruiting. Wonder what kind of questions parents will be asking him about.

Lets see, ''If  my son doesn't have a good day on the practice field, will your character guys show him the way? Oh yea, our son could use strong character people around him to teach him and maybe a beat down once in a while, ....where do we sign. :vn:

Like it or not,It wasn't a good thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2008, 11:51:39 AM »
Goog ole' fashioned class and character. Gang beat a 17 year old kid on the field and then talk shit about him being a ''selfish player'', ''dead weight''. Yea what a piece of shit he was    :sad:
As if tubs needs anything negative in recruiting. Wonder what kind of questions parents will be asking him about.

Lets see, ''If  my son doesn't have a good day on the practice field, will your character guys show him the way? Oh yea, our son could use strong character people around him to teach him and maybe a beat down once in a while, ....where do we sign. :vn:

This subject is over.  Auburn has moved on.  Next question.  Next question. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2008, 11:57:09 AM »

Cause that's what happened. He was "gang beaten". I heard they made him bite the curb and everything.

Also, he is completely innocent, but those thug barners just felt like singling him out at random. Never mouthed off about being on the "fast track to the NFL", wasn't lethargic on the football field and then act like he was owed something.

Oh, and most of all scuffles NEVER break out during August practices.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »

First of all: You are an idiot.

Second: At Auburn you are not owed SHIT because of how many stars you have coming out of high school. You earn your respect at Auburn and that's by playing as a team player and working your ass off. Tuberville has stated time and time again that he recruits the type of players that fit into the Auburn "TEAM" philosophy. Not only just good players with a lot of stars. That is the difference between Tuberville and other coaches...he actually practices what he preaches and doesn't feed players and recruits a bunch of bullshit.

Third: This is why Auburn doesn't have a bunch of trouble makers on the team with 45 arrests over the last couple of years. The players govern themselves without Tuberville having to start some bullshit "player review board". The TEAM knows what it takes to win and if they see another team mate screwing up...they take matters into their own hands and handle it before Tubs ever has too.

Fourth: You are an idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2008, 04:51:44 PM »
First of all: You are an idiot.

Second: At Auburn you are not owed SHIT because of how many stars you have coming out of high school. You earn your respect at Auburn and that's by playing as a team player and working your ass off. Tuberville has stated time and time again that he recruits the type of players that fit into the Auburn "TEAM" philosophy. Not only just good players with a lot of stars. That is the difference between Tuberville and other coaches...he actually practices what he preaches and doesn't feed players and recruits a bunch of bullshit.

Third: This is why Auburn doesn't have a bunch of trouble makers on the team with 45 arrests over the last couple of years. The players govern themselves without Tuberville having to start some bullshit "player review board". The TEAM knows what it takes to win and if they see another team mate screwing up...they take matters into their own hands and handle it before Tubs ever has too.

Fourth: You are an idiot.

:rofl: :rofl:
Yea ,ok whatever man. Good to see that auburn ''team philosophy'' taking over on the practice field. ( Piling up on a 17 year old) Good moral fiber and high character,, yup. :rofl:

Maybe the other fight that broke out and sent a player out on an air cast was the other high character guy?
Who the fuck knows?

Lastly, you're an auburn fan so you calling me an idiot doesn't sound so bad coming from the like of you. :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 05:10:20 PM »
Call it what you want...but I would rather the team take care of cocky ass freshman that comes in and think they are owed something than letting the bad apple stay and plant a bad seed within the team and divide the team.

And you keep saying that the team "piled up on a 17 year old". How do you know this? Were you there? Did you talk to someone that was there? Or did you just take whatever you fucking wanted it to mean and post out of your ass?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 05:11:00 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 05:16:54 PM »
Piling up?

You know not of which you speak. Etheridge shoved Furr to the ground, and other players crowded around him yelling at him hoping to light a fire under his ass.

This is an Auburn "team philosophy"? No one gets in fights in August practice but those daggum barners. I guess it's easy to throw stones when no one can know anything that goes on at bammer practices since they're closed to the public.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 05:20:51 PM »
I just used the auburn method of coming to a conclusion, read what's in the media, truth be damned, check a few message boards,rumors be damned,and start making fun of the situation.

I've learned from the best, my hats off to a huge chunck of the auburn fan base.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »
I just used the auburn method of coming to a conclusion, read what's in the media, truth be damned, check a few message boards,rumors be damned,and start making fun of the situation.

I've learned from the best, my hats off to a huge chunck of the auburn fan base.
Good one. Get caught bullshitting, and just say you're using the "Auburn method".
Pathetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2008, 05:54:53 PM »
Like I said ,I learned from the best. wareagle      :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2008, 06:47:10 PM »
Like I said ,I learned from the best. wareagle      :poke:

You're a complete douchebag.   :tits:

You're an embarrassment to bama fans.  .....and that's pretty fuckin' low.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2008, 07:11:27 PM »

You're a complete douchebag.   :tits:

You're an embarrassment to bama fans.  .....and that's pretty fuckin' low.

and your a barner you fuck.    :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2008, 07:42:48 PM »
Between fred and BLS, El Guapo looks level-headed and rational.

2/3 of our bamer residents are a complete stereotypical joke that don't warrant being dignified with a response.

I'd say that's a pretty representative sample.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2008, 07:57:12 PM »
Oh you hurt me with that staement........

Your boy chopper is a fine example of character too. Just like the team you root for. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2008, 11:38:08 AM »
ANYWHO.......back to the topic at hand.

I think Deron should transfer to Furman. The stories would write themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."