Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Prince Hall gets a three game ice cream cone

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Prince Hall gets a three game ice cream cone
« on: August 01, 2008, 04:30:09 PM »
I read today that Prince Hall got a three game suspension - I tried to find someting that said what he did... this quote was from June, but it still never says what he did.  Anyone know?  Sounds like he has been given more than one chance tho - not sure he would still be hanging around on the Plains. 

Linebacker Prince Hall remains suspended from Alabama's team despite his attendance around team activities this offseason, Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban said this afternoon.

"He's still got to do everything he's supposed to do," Saban said of Hall, "and if he does everything he's supposed to do before we get to camp, he may have an opportunity to be a part of the team."

Alabama's coach also stated that Hall "will have some kind of suspension that he'll be facing when the season begins," even if he is allowed to rejoin the Tide for fall practice. Hall did not participate in spring drills due to recurring violations of team rules and school policies. Hall was also suspended for last season's opening victory over Western Carolina.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 04:31:15 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: Prince Hall gets a three game ice cream cone
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 04:35:50 PM »
Word on the skreet is that Hall slapped or struck a coach (Kevin Steele is who I heard) towards the end of last season.  I know for a fact that Steele was as good as gone to Arkansas to be Petrino's new DC, but Saban had a last minute talk with him and somehow convinced him to stay.

I think this move could potentially backfire on Saban. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 05:10:49 PM »
First three games, eh? 

That's funny.  The fourth game starts SEC play. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 05:39:42 PM »
First three games, eh? 

That's funny.  The fourth game starts SEC play. 
Yeah, but one could argue that Clemson is a pretty big game. Either way, its a punishment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 10:19:45 PM »
He'll play the second half of the opener. Mark my word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."