Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Football Practice

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Auburn Football Practice
« on: August 01, 2008, 02:01:36 PM »
I am thinking of going to the practice tomorrow morning and taking my 4 year old before we head back to TX. Is anyone else going to go to practice? Has anyone else been to the first practice before, and if so, is it worth going to?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Auburn Football Practice
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 02:08:07 PM »
I am thinking of going to the practice tomorrow morning and taking my 4 year old before we head back to TX. Is anyone else going to go to practice? Has anyone else been to the first practice before, and if so, is it worth going to?
I've been to a practice before, but it wasn't the first.  When I went everyone had to stand around the sidelines and watch during drills.  However, when they started doing 7 on 7 they encouraged all the spectators to come in close (literally ten yards away from the players) and cheer on some of the good plays.  It was awesome, I got to see Carnell and Ronnie go at it.  I saw Carlos Rogers jump literally 15 feet up in the air to snag an INT.  I would recommend it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 02:21:38 PM »
I saw Carlos Rogers jump literally 15 feet up in the air to snag an INT.   

Liar.  His vertical leap was not even 48" coming out for the draft.

Let's say he is 72" tall which he isn't.

Let's add another 30" for arm length.

SO.  What that tells us is that he snagged an INT no more than 12.5 feet in the air. 

Let them get in law school and the lies just begin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 04:07:46 PM »
Liar.  His vertical leap was not even 48" coming out for the draft.

Let's say he is 72" tall which he isn't.

Let's add another 30" for arm length.

SO.  What that tells us is that he snagged an INT no more than 12.5 feet in the air. 

Let them get in law school and the lies just begin.
Exaggeration obviously isn't your forte. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »
Exaggeration obviously isn't your forte. 

As much as distance estimation is yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."