Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Suits? Check. Roids? Check. Wheels?????

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Suits? Check. Roids? Check. Wheels?????
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2013, 06:05:39 PM »
Somebody has the collection.
http://suitgate.blogspot.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2013, 08:35:40 PM »
Somebody has the collection.
http://suitgate.blogspot.com/
Nice work BF. Now we have a handy reference for all of the goings on in Turdtown and can add to it as it happens. THS was right about questioning the lack of outrage at The Ohio State University over the similarities proven or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2013, 05:02:42 AM »
Not even close to the point I was making.  But then again, I never really expect you to understand 90% of what people post here anyway.
Really? Not even close?

But shit, take a look in the AU athletic parking lot. Tell me how many nice newer vehicles are there. Look in the LSU athletic parking lot. UF, UT, etc etc.

But shit, everyone else is doing it.

Oh yeah, there's another company facebook page to look at...Southern Customs (has McCarron's newly pimped SUV & Camaro, along with Brandon Ivory's vehicle).

https://www.facebook.com/SouthernCustomsCollision/photos_stream

And before you try and say, McCarron's family is loaded, they aren't loaded enough to buy three vehicles, three sets of rims, three sets of tires, three paint jobs, three sound systems & three customations...as well as car insurance for his three vehicles (insurance on a red Camaro isn't cheap at all). And that's just one player, tRent had a couple different vehicles as well, to go along with his parent's multiple houses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2013, 08:14:54 AM »
What does a player's vehicle have to look like to not be accused of getting a free vehicle?  What is the magic age the vehicle has to be before it's not suspicious? 

Like this:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2013, 09:48:24 AM »
Really? Not even close?

But shit, everyone else is doing it.

Oh yeah, there's another company facebook page to look at...Southern Customs (has McCarron's newly pimped SUV & Camaro, along with Brandon Ivory's vehicle).

https://www.facebook.com/SouthernCustomsCollision/photos_stream

And before you try and say, McCarron's family is loaded, they aren't loaded enough to buy three vehicles, three sets of rims, three sets of tires, three paint jobs, three sound systems & three customations...as well as car insurance for his three vehicles (insurance on a red Camaro isn't cheap at all). And that's just one player, tRent had a couple different vehicles as well, to go along with his parent's multiple houses.
I can't view facebook from work.

Any particularly damning photos in there, or is just the fact that he has that sticker on his car evidence of wrongdoing in your mind?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2013, 10:39:31 AM »
Meanwhile in Charlotte, Cam is engaging, literally.  While Bammers burn, our guys love others.

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2013/02/cam-newton-helps-airman-propose-to-longtime-girlfriend/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2013, 12:11:16 PM »

Any particularly damning photos in there, or is just the fact that he has that sticker on his car evidence of wrongdoing in your mind?
Nothing really, except that the photo of McCarron's Camaro on that Company's Facebook page is taken in front of the Hot Wheelz business and the pimped out gun metal colored SUV photo of McCarron's on the Hot Wheelz Company Facebook page is the same vehicle that they show working on, on the Southern Custom Company Facebook page.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2013, 05:03:18 PM »

I found some pics of a few of the regular posters on here doing a circle jerk. Are you only talking about as it pertains to Hotwheelz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2013, 08:49:01 PM »
I found some pics of a few of the regular posters on here doing a circle jerk.
I remember that - it was dubbed the 1st annual TigersX Skeet Shoot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2013, 01:03:57 PM »
T-TOWN MENSWEAR

Signing day from his FB page.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2013, 01:29:09 PM »
Give them a break - that picture was obviously taken before he received the the cease and de....wait....that was taken after the 2012 BCS National Championship Game?  But...I thought...no...there's no way...

Seriously, how in-your-face can you be?  Three current players with T-Town Menswear polo shirts embroidered with each player's name and number.  Mr. "Disassociated Booster" Tom has his own polo made with each of those 3 players numbers stitched over "2012 Championship" and is obviously promoting something based on the banner behind him. 

They really just don't care anymore.  And sadly, neither does anyone else.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2013, 01:57:30 PM »
Give them a break - that picture was obviously taken before he received the the cease and de....wait....that was taken after the 2012 BCS National Championship Game?  But...I thought...no...there's no way...

Seriously, how in-your-face can you be?  Three current players with T-Town Menswear polo shirts embroidered with each player's name and number.  Mr. "Disassociated Booster" Tom has his own polo made with each of those 3 players numbers stitched over "2012 Championship" and is obviously promoting something based on the banner behind him. 

They really just don't care anymore.  And sadly, neither does anyone else.

Meh, he's an asshole that needs to go away, but these are technically current players.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2013, 11:04:49 AM »

Meh, he's an asshole that needs to go away, but these are technically current players.

Meh?

Bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2013, 01:15:28 PM »
Haha... This is great.

First, the Bunker post was in reply to several posts about the exchange I had with Fluker after HE contacted me first on Twitter. A few people saw it and posted about it in the bunker.  The threads got zapped by Hokanson...  I simply replied... I can't help the lack of context around it now.

As far as the warning him... It had been known by Fluker (one of the reasons he was trying to see what was going on) for over 24 hours before my post. A poster named Betty Crocked had posted it the day before with all the pics in the Bunker. The FB pics were already coming down.  I didn't warn him about shit that they weren't already doing.  I was trying to be nice, and not chase him off if he wanted to talk. How else would you experts have done it?  The context of the conversation was in relation to the way the guy treated him and other players.  He then got a little too comfortable in our exchange, barfed a little too much info, then felt the need to go back and delete and block me on Twitter.  That doesn't help the screenshots of the conversation where he explains how much the owner helped him and his family.  I guarantee you he didn't want some of that out that he told me.  It's been sent to someone that can do more with it than I can.

When I posted the fact that he thanked me, it was in the context that I couldn't believe what he was doing and that he actually was thanking me.  It was unreal. 

Anyway... Believe what you want to believe, but if you actually think I was doing what I was doing in an effort to actually warn a Bama meatball into not getting himself in trouble, you're a fuckin' idiot.

I don't know when, if or how, but there IS ABSOLUTELY reasons for Bama folks to be nervous right now.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2013, 01:35:07 PM »
I'm sorry, do I know you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »
But I want to be an architect!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2013, 02:04:28 PM »
But I want to be an architect!
I thought you were an importer/exporter?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2013, 02:19:50 PM »
I thought you were an importer/exporter?

Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.