Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Suits? Check. Roids? Check. Wheels?????

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Suits? Check. Roids? Check. Wheels?????
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2013, 10:43:03 PM »
So...Chopper encouraged this guy to remove the evidence of the cheating? 

The fuck?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2013, 10:57:32 PM »
So...Chopper encouraged this guy to remove the evidence of the cheating? 

The fuck?
Snagglechopper.

The caring Chopper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 01:35:39 AM »
Art: Hey Fluker, did you know that there are pictures of you with some nice rims that I am sure are completely legitimate, but they kind of look bad. You may want to have them removed.

Fluker: Thank you dummy.

Art: OMG!!! Fluker said thank you to me...OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! I gotta tell everyone what I did and how Fluker tweeted back at me (thank you).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 07:38:07 AM »
I really hope someone right clicked those pictures before they disappear forever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 09:50:44 AM »
I really hope someone right clicked those pictures before they disappear forever.

That's where the X comes in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2013, 09:53:57 AM »
Page 1 of this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2013, 01:38:36 PM »
I saw AJ get into his ride yesterday in a parking lot. It looks just like the GMC in the pic. He's one of those guys like some of you may be, that parks his ride at the far end of the parking lot away from all of the commoners and riffraff.

Seeing it in person made what is going on more real. It prob happens everywhere. Football players get cars from their Uncle Stewey or cousin Hank. They mostly are GMCs because the kids do love the GMC brand so much today. Really? But, is it any more flagrant anywhere else? I don't hear about it as much, that's for sure.

Bottom line, in Tuscaloosa or anywhere else, the NCAA does not seem to care about players getting cars or rims. How do you prove it? It's been happening for many, many years. It's fun to make fun of them but I don't think it will ever amount to any sanctions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

RWS

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2013, 01:42:34 PM »
I saw AJ get into his ride yesterday in a parking lot.
AJ is probably a bad example of the point you're trying to make.  His family has a few dollars to their name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2013, 04:21:14 PM »
Art: Hey Fluker, did you know that there are pictures of you with some nice rims that I am sure are completely legitimate, but they kind of look bad. You may want to have them removed.

Fluker: Thank you dummy.

Art: OMG!!! Fluker said thank you to me...OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! I gotta tell everyone what I did and how Fluker tweeted back at me (thank you).

Fist bump!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2013, 05:30:39 PM »
AJ is probably a bad example of the point you're trying to make.  His family has a few dollars to their name.
Did he not get his rims from the hotwheelZ or wahteva it's called? His mug is on the F'book page. I don't care how much money somebody has, that doesn't have anything to do with receiving illegal benefits, Jack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2013, 07:08:31 PM »
Did he not get his rims from the hotwheelZ or wahteva it's called? His mug is on the F'book page. I don't care how much money somebody has, that doesn't have anything to do with receiving illegal benefits, Jack.
You tell me.  You're the one that apparently knows for a fact that he received illegal benefits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2013, 08:00:21 PM »
You tell me.  You're the one that apparently knows for a fact that he received illegal benefits.
Where did I say this? When you find it, let me know. Let me go slow for you. On this thread, we are discussing the Facebook page for the rim dealer that has a plethora (that means a bunch) of pics of Univuhsity of Alabama players on primarily (means mostly) GMC rides with apparently (means likely) the company's rims. Again, I don't think you'll find where I said that I know for a fact that he or any other player received illegal benefits.  Just curious why there are so many Dodge Chargers, GMC Suvs and rims from HotWheelz. Later, Jack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2013, 09:16:27 PM »
Where did I say this? When you find it, let me know. Let me go slow for you. On this thread, we are discussing the Facebook page for the rim dealer that has a plethora (that means a bunch) of pics of Univuhsity of Alabama players on primarily (means mostly) GMC rides with apparently (means likely) the company's rims. Again, I don't think you'll find where I said that I know for a fact that he or any other player received illegal benefits.  Just curious why there are so many Dodge Chargers, GMC Suvs and rims from HotWheelz. Later, Jack.
If you're not implying it in your previous 2 posts before this one, then I don't know what point you're trying to make.

Don't get me wrong, I know it doesn't look kosher.  If they're getting free rims and/or vehicles, obviously that is bad.  But shit, take a look in the AU athletic parking lot.  Tell me how many nice newer vehicles are there.  Look in the LSU athletic parking lot.  UF, UT, etc etc.  What does a player's vehicle have to look like to not be accused of getting a free vehicle?  What is the magic age the vehicle has to be before it's not suspicious?  I mean, between me and my parents, we own 3 Dodge Magnums.  I assure you that we paid for them all. 

I think that the rims thing in itself deserves a look.  The whole vehicle thing doesn't really worry me, because all players submit their vehicle info along with title research to UA, and UA turns it over to the NCAA.  Like I've said before, if they're doing something wrong, then it should be addressed.  It's the same reason I've never gotten pissed over things like the textbook scandal, etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2013, 10:52:29 PM »
If you're not implying it in your previous 2 posts before this one, then I don't know what point you're trying to make.

Don't get me wrong, I know it doesn't look kosher.  If they're getting free rims and/or vehicles, obviously that is bad.  But shoot, take a look in the AU athletic parking lot.  Tell me how many nice newer vehicles are there.  Look in the LSU athletic parking lot.  UF, UT, etc etc.  What does a player's vehicle have to look like to not be accused of getting a free vehicle?  What is the magic age the vehicle has to be before it's not suspicious?  I mean, between me and my parents, we own 3 Dodge Magnums.  I assure you that we paid for them all. 

I think that the rims thing in itself deserves a look.  The whole vehicle thing doesn't really worry me, because all players submit their vehicle info along with title research to UA, and UA turns it over to the NCAA.  Like I've said before, if they're doing something wrong, then it should be addressed.  It's the same reason I've never gotten pissed over things like the textbook scandal, etc.
I'm definitely implying that I am suspicious of all the GMC vehicles and the rims and the UA players photos that are on Hotwheelz page. Yes this is true. But I never stated that I know it to be fact as you wrote.

My take is that most big schools cheat a little even if they try not to. You can't control boosters with money to throw around. And, I think Bama is fast and loose with it. Faster and looser than most. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:54:20 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2013, 09:23:46 AM »

---------------------------------------------

Btw, I rode by Auburn's athletic parking lot back in 2010. Funny thing to, Auburn's star QB back then rode around on a fucking moped that wasn't even worth as much as 2 of those rims. Face it goat fucker, ya'll assholes are cheating at a break neck pace. Maybe this time they will actually pull the fucking trigger on that barrel updyke U is staring down.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 09:26:49 AM by AUownsU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2013, 07:18:45 AM »
Snagglechopper.

The caring Chopper.

3.0 muthafucker. 

Recognize!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2013, 09:33:56 AM »
3.0 muthafucker. 

Recognize!
He doesn't appear to know the format.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2013, 12:07:48 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I know it doesn't look kosher.  If they're getting free rims and/or vehicles, obviously that is bad.  But shit, take a look in the AU athletic parking lot.  Tell me how many nice newer vehicles are there.  Look in the LSU athletic parking lot.  UF, UT, etc etc.  What does a player's vehicle have to look like to not be accused of getting a free vehicle?  What is the magic age the vehicle has to be before it's not suspicious?  I mean, between me and my parents, we own 3 Dodge Magnums.  I assure you that we paid for them all. 

Whelp there it is...”everyone else is doing it!!!”

Btw, did McCarron register all of his vehicles? Doubt it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2013, 01:25:02 PM »
Whelp there it is...”everyone else is doing it!!!”

Btw, did McCarron register all of his vehicles? Doubt it.
Not even close to the point I was making.  But then again, I never really expect you to understand 90% of what people post here anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2013, 01:47:07 PM »
  I mean, between me and my parents, we own 3 Dodge Magnums.  I assure you that we paid for them all.
Junk cars on blocks and covered by tarps in the front yard do not raise suspicion. I believe you. Do they all have a "Got 14" bumper sticker?  :aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions