Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2013 Signing Class

Re: 2013 Signing Class
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2013, 01:21:48 PM »
Just tracked down his twitter timeline from around when the article was written, and realized he deleted every idiotic tweet he wrote to me. Probably this morning.

I actually think there's a site that can pull up deleted tweets.  Isn't that how they got a lot of info with the Manti Teo case?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2013, 01:22:56 PM »
I actually think there's a site that can pull up deleted tweets.  Isn't that how they got a lot of info with the Manti Teo case?

Are they not saved in Chad's feed?  If you quoted them, they should be there, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2013, 01:26:05 PM »
Are they not saved in Chad's feed?  If you quoted them, they should be there, right?

I think full on battles may be different.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2013, 01:36:12 PM »
I think full on battles may be different.

giggle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2013, 01:55:22 PM »
So I'm reading a few of the bio's on the link Sani posted to open the thread.  You know I'm a heights and weights kinda guy.  I like to know how big a fella' are ya'?  A few things stood out to me. 

Most things I've seen on Jonathan Ford have him at 6' 190+.  The bio on the link has a more McProne-esque...5'11" 175.  If he can run, he can run....but there's a pretty big difference in a back over 190 and one that's 175.  Go eat a cheeseburger and go large on the fries. Go...now!!!

Montravaliciousness Adams, at 6'3" 315, had 127 tackles...34 TFL and 7.5 sax.  Holy shit...until you see that Carl Lawson had...drumroll....27 sax.  Frick me.  I've never heard of anyone getting 27 sacks in one season.  That's a high school career for some of the greatest.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2013, 02:02:06 PM »
I like to know how big a fella' are ya'? 

I always heard that about you, sir.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2013, 02:05:10 PM »
So I'm reading a few of the bio's on the link Sani posted to open the thread.  You know I'm a heights and weights kinda guy.  I like to know how big a fella' are ya'?  A few things stood out to me. 

Most things I've seen on Jonathan Ford have him at 6' 190+.  The bio on the link has a more McProne-esque...5'11" 175.  If he can run, he can run....but there's a pretty big difference in a back over 190 and one that's 175.  Go eat a cheeseburger and go large on the fries. Go...now!!!

Montravaliciousness Adams, at 6'3" 315, had 127 tackles...34 TFL and 7.5 sax.  Holy shit...until you see that Carl Lawson had...drumroll....27 sax.  Frick me.  I've never heard of anyone getting 27 sacks in one season.  That's a high school career for some of the greatest.   

How about our new 6'5" kicker?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2013, 02:07:20 PM »
I always heard that about you, sir.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

If you got a big dick, let me search you
And find out how hard I gotta work you
I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2013, 02:08:07 PM »

How about our new 6'5" kicker?

If he beats out Parkey this year, we'll have a 6'5" kicker and 6'5" punter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2013, 02:11:47 PM »
Nope. Unless I copied & pasted it into my original tweet, which I did not. Just looks like I'm arguing with someone who wasn't arguing back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2013, 02:14:23 PM »
Nope. Unless I copied & pasted it into my original tweet, which I did not. Just looks like I'm arguing with someone who wasn't arguing back.

I touch myself

So srsly, we still got some slots open.  Who's gonna' fill my open slot?  The JUCO DL from Hutchinson? Did Tashawn Bowers make it official to anyone?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2013, 02:16:52 PM »
AL.com saying that Liner "nixed" Auburn, in spite of the fact of everyone reporting three weeks ago that Auburn pulled his offer after he committed to Bama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2013, 02:25:10 PM »
If you got a big dick, let me search you
And find out how hard I gotta work you
I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it
Either you already knew the lyrics, or you searched them.  Both scenarios are scary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2013, 02:26:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2013, 02:32:08 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2013, 02:38:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure I saw Kodi Burns at the end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2013, 02:46:32 PM »
Just heard on the radio that our current average ranking by 4 services is 11th. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »
Either you already knew the lyrics, or you searched them.  Both scenarios are scary.

But....it seems you recognized them right off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2013, 02:49:57 PM »
I touch myself

So srsly, we still got some slots open.  Who's gonna' fill my open slot?  The JUCO DL from Hutchinson? Did Tashawn Bowers make it official to anyone?

Could be time to give Ryan Potter a call. That kid is a gamer!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2013, 02:50:37 PM »
If he beats out Parkey this year, we'll have a 6'5" kicker and 6'5" punter.

But we will still have the 5'6" linebacker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'