Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick
« on: July 31, 2008, 03:14:34 PM »
Can football get here any slower? 

We're covering asshole DII players who can't make an NFL roster and psuedo-professional football in Pratt-fucking-ville.

Where's the Tylenol?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 03:27:36 PM »
I'm with ya' brother.  Spent the entire day in Auburn yesterday.  (Dog injury issues and using the Vet School)  Had several hours to kill and thoroughly toured the campus, saw a bunch of players walking around the athletic facilities etc.

I was so pumped, I begged my wife to blow me right then and there.  Naturally, she didn't.  She never does.  You know, I just can't seem to get that woman to.....

Oh, uummm sorry.  Hurry up football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 05:38:51 PM »
I'm with ya' brother.  Spent the entire day in Auburn yesterday.  (Dog injury issues and using the Vet School)  Had several hours to kill and thoroughly toured the campus, saw a bunch of players walking around the athletic facilities etc.

I was so pumped, I begged my wife to blow me right then and there.  Naturally, she didn't.  She never does.  You know, I just can't seem to get that woman to.....

Oh, uummm sorry.  Hurry up football.

I think I would trade her in on a model that would be a little more uh...... accommodating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 06:58:28 PM »
I'm a glass half-full kinda guy...in about 6 hours (your time zone may vary), you can say that football season starts THIS month.

July has dragged some serious ass, though...seems like it's been about 50 days long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 04:09:07 AM »
I'm a glass half-full kinda guy...in about 6 hours (your time zone may vary), you can say that football season starts THIS month.

July has dragged some serious ass, though...seems like it's been about 50 days long.
You must not work, or live check to check!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 04:10:20 AM »

We're covering asshole DII players who can't make an NFL roster and psuedo-professional football in Pratt-fucking-ville.

Where's the Tylenol?
I looked at the D2 player article thinking there was a joke in there somewhere. But Dad I'm Jesus Christ!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 09:19:46 AM »
Thread finally delivers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 09:49:24 AM »

Where's the Tylenol?

I looked at the D2 player article thinking there was a joke in there somewhere. But Dad I'm Jesus Christ! 

Football is football.
I guess this isn't a hard core football forum.

Losers.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 09:55:46 AM by JohnDeere »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 10:04:56 AM »
Football is football.

Losers.

I would interpret that as a call out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 10:39:48 AM »
Football is football.

Losers.

I love football.  There were exactly three football related names/subjects that I could identify in that whole shitstain of a story: Jets, Mangini and Musa Smith.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 10:41:37 AM »
I love football.  There were exactly three football related names/subjects that I could identify in that whole shitstain of a story: Jets, Mangini and Musa Smith.

I am not sure what the Jets do is considered football?  I would call it two just to be safe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."