Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

40th Anniversary of Dead Babies

40th Anniversary of Dead Babies
« on: January 22, 2013, 12:40:36 PM »
40 years ago today, women were granted the right to choose to have a baby or abort it.

Men haven't been given that right though.  Get a girl pregnant and you want to keep it?  She can abort it.  Get a girl pregnant and she wants to keep it?  You're paying child support. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: 40th Anniversary of Dead Babies
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 01:17:31 PM »
40 years ago today, women were granted the right to choose to have a baby or abort it.

Men haven't been given that right though.  Get a girl pregnant and you want to keep it?  She can abort it.  Get a girl pregnant and she wants to keep it?  You're paying child support.

Did you know obgyns can be charged with manslaughter or worse if they screw something up during the pregnancy or during the birth? Weird eh? Seems like momma is the only one allowed to kill legally. And on purpose.

This was actually a good point illustrated by Ron Paul who is an OB Gyn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 01:38:52 PM »
Did you know obgyns can be charged with manslaughter or worse if they screw something up during the pregnancy or during the birth? Weird eh? Seems like momma is the only one allowed to kill legally. And on purpose.

This was actually a good point illustrated by Ron Paul who is an OB Gyn.

Or if a robber shoots a woman dead and she's pregnant, he's hit with double homicide. 

It's not that I necessarily disagree vehemently with our abortion laws.  I just despise the dishonesty and double standards accompanied with it. 

If you want to abort your baby, fine.  But call it what it is.  It's murdering a human for your own benefit.  It's just a type of murder (like the death penalty) that we allow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 02:00:01 PM »
Or if a robber shoots a woman dead and she's pregnant, he's hit with double homicide. 

It's not that I necessarily disagree vehemently with our abortion laws.  I just despise the dishonesty and double standards accompanied with it. 

If you want to abort your baby, fine.  But call it what it is.  It's murdering a human for your own benefit.  It's just a type of murder (like the death penalty) that we allow.

Agree 100% on the hypocrisy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 03:49:50 PM »

you can't pay child support if you don't  gots no money. I keep telling the judge that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 05:16:14 PM »
Agree 100% on the hypocrisy.

More hypocrisy:

I want the right to kill an unwanted baby - but you can't have a gun because you might kill someone.

Just sayin'...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions