Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anyone Else Not Care?

Anyone Else Not Care?
« on: January 08, 2013, 09:20:02 AM »
In 2009, I was crushed and devastated.  Alabama winning the BCSCG was my worst nightmare.

In 2011, I was pissed and furious.  Alabama winning the BCSCG was a travesty for the integrity of the regular season, and I didn't want to hear the bragging from Bama fans after they backed into the BCSCG. 

In 2012?  Nothing.  Not a drop.  Maybe because it was expected.  Maybe because it just solidifies that the SEC is in a different league than the rest of the FBS. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Anyone Else Not Care?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 09:30:51 AM »
Care about what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 10:59:57 AM »
I cared so much that I fed the baby his bottle, got the older child his bath, teeth brushed and ready for bed, P90X cardio, got the grinder tool thingy and trimmed the dogs nails (yes and fuck you, I did that shit) started a load of laundry, folded one load.  By the time I got my shower and in the bed, the game was over and I didn't see one minute of it other than what was on SportCenter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 11:11:06 AM »
I cared so much that I fed the baby his bottle, got the older child his bath, teeth brushed and ready for bed, P90X cardio, got the grinder tool thingy and trimmed the dogs nails (yes and fuck you, I did that shit) started a load of laundry, folded one load.  By the time I got my shower and in the bed, the game was over and I didn't see one minute of it other than what was on SportCenter.

That woman got you trained.

<snicker>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 11:13:56 AM »

<snicker>

His TigersX password is probably MrMom4life!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 11:17:05 AM »
His TigersX password is probably MrMom4life!

220. 221.
Whatever it takes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 11:24:47 AM »
220. 221.
Whatever it takes.

Kenny, don't paint your sister!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 11:28:48 AM »
Kenny, don't paint your sister!

I understand that you little guys start out with your woobies and you think they're great... and they are, they are terrific. But pretty soon, a woobie isn't enough. You're out on the street trying to score an electric blanket, or maybe a quilt. And the next thing you know, you're strung out on bedspreads Ken. That's serious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 11:46:08 AM »
if you call and I'm not home I'll be at the gym or the gun club.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 11:46:31 AM »
No I don't want to go over the list! OK let's go over the list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 12:02:20 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 12:07:55 PM »

<snicker>

It was Notre Dame and Alabama the two greatest traditions in all of College Football according to the know it all's on ESPN.  In other words, it would be like being asked to go to Strakville to watch a game.  I am sure I can find a dentist open on Saturday that would be willing to perform a root canal during that time or there is some paint somewhere I can watch dry. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 12:17:07 PM »
It was Notre Dame and Alabama the two greatest traditions in all of College Football according to the know it all's on ESPN.  In other words, it would be like being asked to go to Strakville to watch a game.  I am sure I can find a dentist open on Saturday that would be willing to perform a root canal during that time or there is some paint somewhere I can watch dry. 

All of us here at Schooner Tuna sympathize with all of you hit so hard by these trying economic times. In order to help you, we are reducing the price of Schooner Tuna by 50 cents a can. When this crisis is over, we will go back to our regular prices. Until then, remember, we're all in this together. Schooner Tuna. The tuna with a heart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 12:47:47 PM »
You want a beer?

It's 7 o'clock in the morning.

Scotch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 12:59:20 PM »
Speaking of which, since I avoided the game like the plague, and I know some others did too......this whole conference pride bullshit is just that, bullshit.  It's for pussy losers.  "Oh, yeah, a team from my conference won a title and yours didn't.  So proud for my conference!  This just proves we are the best."  No the hell it doesn't, it proves that your team is in a conference that the champion came from.  It also hurts you when your rivals have good showings in bowl games and championship games.  That recruit that you want really bad that is thinking about going to either your school or theirs?  Yeah, if you have a shitty game and eek out a win or lose and the other teams beats the piss out of their opponent, good chance that makes an impression on that recruit an you won't get him. 

Fuck that noise and fuck the rest of the conference.  Even the new guys and bottomfeeders that I have seen try and take something from the game last night. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 01:34:22 PM »
Speaking of which, since I avoided the game like the plague, and I know some others did too......this whole conference pride bullshit is just that, bullshit.  It's for pussy losers.  "Oh, yeah, a team from my conference won a title and yours didn't.  So proud for my conference!  This just proves we are the best."  No the hell it doesn't, it proves that your team is in a conference that the champion came from.  It also hurts you when your rivals have good showings in bowl games and championship games.  That recruit that you want really bad that is thinking about going to either your school or theirs?  Yeah, if you have a shitty game and eek out a win or lose and the other teams beats the piss out of their opponent, good chance that makes an impression on that recruit an you won't get him. 

Fuck that noise and fuck the rest of the conference.  Even the new guys and bottomfeeders that I have seen try and take something from the game last night.

The only thing I took from the game after it was 28-0 was:

Auburn = or > ND

And yep, fuck the rest of the SEC. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 01:41:06 PM »

Auburn = or > ND

I'm surprised you entered this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 01:50:40 PM »

Auburn = or > ND

I must agree. I went to sleep at halftime. I knew bama would win before the kickoff. This was the key:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:54:13 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 02:38:27 PM »
I'm surprised you entered this thread.

+2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 03:04:49 PM »

Three-Peat.

Why can't Bammers just be satisfied with their already incredible accomplishments and stop fucking embellishing them?

Probably just because it drives the rest of us insane.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions