Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nashunull Champeenship Purdicshuns

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Nashunull Champeenship Purdicshuns
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2013, 04:26:55 PM »
Notre Dame's D is legit, law of averages catches up with the Tattooed one and he throws three picks.  Bama has lost 12 fumbles this year, expect them to cough up another one tonight.  ND wins.
I agree ND D is for real. The front and LBs look stout from what little I've seen.

My "but" is that Bama is more well balanced as a team and I feel like Bama will pass on them early. Then, they'll pound em like me on Jennifer Anniston. Which is like a jack hammer on meth, FYI.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2013, 04:32:13 PM »
I agree ND D is for real. The front and LBs look stout from what little I've seen.

My "but" is that Bama is more well balanced as a team and I feel like Bama will pass on them early. Then, they'll pound em like me on Jennifer Anniston. Which is like a jack hammer on meth, FYI.

So they will only have the ball for 5 seconds?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2013, 04:33:03 PM »

My "but" is that Bama is more well balanced as a team and I feel like Bama will pass on them early. Then, they'll pound em like me on Jennifer Anniston. Which is like a jack hammer on meth for around 30 seconds, FYI.

See, this is what I'm counting on also.  But my thinking may be clouded by the mixture of Diet Mountain Dew and cold medicine.  It's like purple drank, but whiter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2013, 04:38:05 PM »

If lucky. They will be aggressive at the line of scrimmage so I suggest a couple of hard counts
to draw them offsides.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2013, 04:53:36 PM »

Maybe. But it's a glorious 5 seconds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2013, 05:34:00 PM »
Fuck the member schools. 2010

^^This shit right here. The only 2 SEC teams I didn't absolutely pull against in the bowls was USC lite and Vandy. As for them winning? I could have gave a fuck less.

As for the game. I'm not looking for e-cred and I'm sure as hell biased with my prediction. So with that out of the way, I see Notre Dame, the most tradition rich program in all of CFB beating the toothless, inbred, cheating motherfuckers who has the most made up tradition in all of CFB by the score of 24-3. By the 4th quater Macaroon will be on the sideline crying again but this time it will be due to Manti Teo ripping his chest tattoo off and shoving it up Macaroon's ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2013, 05:59:35 PM »
Did the motherfuckers pull for us as they were poisoning our trees?  Fuck them, I hope the fucking city sinks into the ocean after they lose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2013, 06:36:40 PM »
Pregame is on with herbskreet and company weighing in with their bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2013, 06:59:18 PM »
The only thing giving me hope is that 9 out of 10 times you say something with this much pomposity, you are proven completely wrong.
I wasn't being pompous.  Do you think Alabama isn't athletic?  Do you think that Stanford's defense is as good, or better than Alabama's?  Do you think that ND fans saying "since ND beat Stanford, that beating Alabama should be easy" is a rational comparison?  Do you think that man-for-man, position-by-position, ND's depth chart is as good or better than Alabama's, LSU, and UGA's?  I mean, this is for real shit that has been on some of their boards for a while now. 

The past two bowl games, when given a month to plan, Saban has absolutely broken his foot off in the asses of the opposition.  If you don't think the past two bowl games have been absolute ass rapings, I don't know what to say to you.  It doesn't mean that this will be an ass raping; simply agreeing with the notion that Saban is dangerous lately when given time to plan. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2013, 07:05:22 PM »
I don't recall aTm having to resort to a lot of trickery and/or "misdirection" to beat bammer, but I may misremember.  Seems like they simply jumped all over bammer quickly, then held on long enough to win. 
What aTm did wasn't exactly trickery.  They mainly relied on some misdirection, and Vinnie Sunseri/Nick Perry being a total dumbass.  Sunseri was keying too hard and leaving his assignment anytime there was a read, or Maniziel even thought about thinking about running.  I remember one play that aTm scored on, Sunseri left his man literally wiiiiide open in the back of the endzone due to misdirection on the read.  Manziel threw it right over his head for a easy TD.

Again, nothing crazy.  Simply some very good misdirection.  Any team would use it against an aggressive defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2013, 07:08:28 PM »
^^This shit right here. The only 2 SEC teams I didn't absolutely pull against in the bowls was USC lite and Vandy. As for them winning? I could have gave a fuck less.

As for the game. I'm not looking for e-cred and I'm sure as hell biased with my prediction. So with that out of the way, I see Notre Dame, the most tradition rich program in all of CFB beating the toothless, inbred, cheating motherfuckers who has the most made up tradition in all of CFB by the score of 24-3. By the 4th quater Macaroon will be on the sideline crying again but this time it will be due to Manti Teo ripping his chest tattoo off and shoving it up Macaroon's ass.

Oh, I like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2013, 07:18:43 PM »
@dyer_5 Guess I'm a Notre Dame fan for a night #WarEagle4Life
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2013, 07:33:13 PM »
Did the motherfudgeers pull for us as they were poisoning our trees?  fudge them, I hope the fudgeing city sinks into the ocean after they lose.
But, you are really going to pull for them tonight. I can tell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2013, 08:19:36 PM »
Nothing like a nice quiet evening in my pjs, reading a good book by the fire, television off, secretly rooting for a giant asteroid to take out all of Miami except the part where Jarhead is. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2013, 08:27:34 PM »
From EDSBS:

It's not that we don't understand your discomfort. It's hard to shake off a lifetime of knowledge that Notre Dame is overrated, tasteless, uninspired garbage. We're not here to deny that it's the Skyline Chili of football. But Alabama is the prison food: questionably legal and only nutritious enough to keep you alive long enough to suffer a little more. So root for the Fighting Irish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2013, 09:13:19 PM »
I predict Oregon would have had a fighting chance in this game.  Bammer is to ND as Sandusky is to an 8yr old boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2013, 09:13:58 PM »
Nothing like a nice quiet evening in my pjs, reading a good book by the fire, television off, secretly rooting for a giant asteroid to take out all of Miami except the part where Jarhead is.

Well, no book but watching Running Scared (Billy Crystal) and fixing to take the dog out to let him get rid of his " Choclate Cheetos" for the night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2013, 09:16:30 PM »
Is there a possible silver lining here in that all the talking heads will forget about ND until they can actually prove themselves during the regular season against more than one or maybe 2 semi-worthy opponents? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2013, 09:18:28 PM »
2010 Iron Bowl redux?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2013, 09:37:07 PM »
Is there a possible silver lining here in that all the talking heads will forget about ND until they can actually prove themselves during the regular season against more than one or maybe 2 semi-worthy opponents?
I have a feeling the new playoff-national championships will feature two SEC teams in the final game for the foreseeable future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole