Notre Dame's season

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Nashunull Champeenship Purdicshuns
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2013, 10:04:35 PM »
Is there a possible silver lining here in that all the talking heads will forget about ND until they can actually prove themselves during the regular season against more than one or maybe 2 semi-worthy opponents?
Surely you jest. Ain't happened in my lifetime and won't ever happen. If there is a way to sneak ND into the conversation, then they will be there. No matter how undeserving. The 4 team playoff would have taken them out of the picture and put someone more deserving in this game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2013, 10:14:36 PM »
2010 Iron Bowl redux?
Unless Cam trots out of the tunnel for the 3rd quarter, it ain't happening.

I have no idea what ND's game plan was at the beginning of the game.  Whatever it was, it's out the window now.  I'm really confused by them trying to pick on Milliner.  If I were them, I would get in Belue's head early and often.  He has been a weak spot in the secondary for a while. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 10:18:29 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2013, 11:04:48 PM »
Is there a possible silver lining here in that all the talking heads will forget about ND until they can actually prove themselves during the regular season against more than one or maybe 2 semi-worthy opponents?
I thought this would be within two scores at the end.  ND is good, albeit overrated, but it's like I said a few times before; they simply are not built like the UA, UGA, and LSUs of the world.  FWIW, I think that you're looking at about the same score if UGA played ND. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2013, 11:12:15 PM »
FUCK NOTRE DAME! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2013, 11:14:49 PM »
I thought this would be within two scores at the end.  ND is good, albeit overrated, but it's like I said a few times before; they simply are not built like the UA, UGA, and LSUs of the world.  FWIW, I think that you're looking at about the same score if UGA played ND.

LSU would beat them 21-6, aTm would win 48-24, UGA by a score of 35-17, FL probably by 13-6.  ND wouldn't have even made a run at either the east or the west title in the SEC.  Ole Miss and Vandy could probably sneak up on them 3 times out of 10.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2013, 11:20:00 PM »
LSU would beat them 21-6, aTm would win 48-24, UGA by a score of 35-17, FL probably by 13-6.  ND wouldn't have even made a run at either the east or the west title in the SEC.  Ole Miss and Vandy could probably sneak up on them 3 times out of 10.
You're an offensive guy, so what's your opinion?  What was ND trying to do offensively in the first quarter?  Why keep going after Milliner time and time again, even after getting getting lucky a few times and the ball not being intercepted?  The whole plan towards the beginning of the game didn't make any sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2013, 11:24:48 PM »
You're an offensive guy, so what's your opinion?  What was ND trying to do offensively in the first quarter?  Why keep going after Milliner time and time again, even after getting getting lucky a few times and the ball not being intercepted?  The whole plan towards the beginning of the game didn't make any sense.

Shouldn't you be out fucking your goat now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2013, 11:26:31 PM »

What were they trying to do?  No clue.  Looked like their plan was one of 2 things: A. We can't run, so we'll throw them loose then try to run.  OR B. We're huge dogs for a reason, and we'll fool them, they think we're going to try and run but we're gonna throw.

Brian Kelly, at one time, was considered a spread offense guy, and he's completely changed what he used to do since he's been at ND.  JMO, or rather guess, he's still struggling a bit to figure out exactly what he wants to be.  That may be due to personnel issues, or at least in part.  He simply doesn't have the horses to bludgeon a team like bammer.  They can stand toe to toe with Stanford, and slow, plodding Big 10 teams, but not a team as big as them, more physical, plus faster. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2013, 11:28:30 PM »
Shouldn't you be out fucking your goat now?
What do you think is holding my laptop up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2013, 11:29:06 PM »
Barrett Jones should stomp a mud hole in McCarron's ass, then march it dry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2013, 11:30:55 PM »
Barrett Jones should stomp a mud hole in McCarron's ass, then march it dry.
I fucking hate their quarterbacks!!

Such a douche.  No one will bring it up.  He was still talking shit to his center off the field too. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2013, 12:07:03 AM »
Mauled by tornado 42
Light tower blown down 10

What do I win?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2013, 01:22:00 AM »
 :poke:
I fucking hate their quarterbacks!!

Such a douche.  No one will bring it up.  He was still talking shit to his center off the field too.

What happened?  I literally did not watch one single second.  Had a glorious night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2013, 04:01:37 AM »
What were they trying to do?  No clue.  Looked like their plan was one of 2 things: A. We can't run, so we'll throw them loose then try to run.  OR B. We're huge dogs for a reason, and we'll fool them, they think we're going to try and run but we're gonna throw.

Brian Kelly, at one time, was considered a spread offense guy, and he's completely changed what he used to do since he's been at ND.  JMO, or rather guess, he's still struggling a bit to figure out exactly what he wants to be.  That may be due to personnel issues, or at least in part.  He simply doesn't have the horses to bludgeon a team like bammer.  They can stand toe to toe with Stanford, and slow, plodding Big 10 teams, but not a team as big as them, more physical, plus faster.

^^^
THIS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2013, 04:06:32 AM »
What do I win?

A cookie...with a tomato on it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2013, 07:23:23 AM »
:poke:
What happened?  I literally did not watch one single second.  Had a glorious night.
AJ threw a tantrum towards his center with five minutes left in the game and the center shoved him about five yards backwards.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 07:29:05 AM by Townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2013, 07:27:53 AM »
AJ threw a tantrum towards his center with five minutes left in the game and the shoved him about five yards backwards.

It's a thug life....You wouldn't understand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2013, 09:00:08 AM »

It's a thug life....You wouldn't understand.
Ma Pops
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum