Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why I hate WJOX

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Why I hate WJOX
« on: July 28, 2008, 04:23:38 PM »
I was up in the WJOX listening area this week.  So like an idiot I turned the station to see what the discussion was.  And I heard the following (paraphrased) exchange between the hosts:

Assclown1:  I've got Bama worst case 7-5, best case 10-2.  Most likely 9-3.

Assclown2:  We're a game off. I've got worst case 6-6, best case 9-3. Most likely 8-4.

Assclown1:  I've got them losing to Tennessee and LSU, but beating Auburn.

Assclown2: Same here.  I just don't see Auburn being able to go into Bryant Denny and get a win.

Assclown1: Me either. At Auburn, maybe. But in Tuscaloosa?  That stadium and those fans are such an advantage for Bama.  They are such a difficult team to beat at home.

Assclown2: And they'll be so hyped up for that game when you add in the significant home field advantage, I don't see Auburn getting it done.  Saban's streak starts at one.

BDS is a great homefield advantage?  Did somebody forget to tell LSU, Georgia, LaMonroe, Mississippi State, Auburn or any of the other teams that have gone in there and woodshedded that bunch?  I turned it over to another station and got DiVinyls "Touch Myself."  Learned more about football listening to that song.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
Re: Why I hate WJOX
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 04:38:34 PM »
I turned it over to another station and got DiVinyls "Touch Myself."  Learned more about football listening to that song.
That song was actually written about the great $aban.  (True stroy, even though many confuse me to be the more obvious assumption)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 04:43:56 PM »
Sounds like you were listening to The Round Table with Lance Taylor and Ian Fitzimmons.  Listen, just because both of them attended UAT, that doesn't mean that they are Bammer homers.

Riiiiiiiight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »
That song was actually written about the great $aban.  (True stroy, even though many confuse me to be the more obvious assumption)

I want to do dirty things to the girl that sings that song.

Or, more accurately, I wanted to do dirty things to her when the song/video came out.  I doubt she's aged well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »
I want to do dirty things to the girl that sings that song.

Or, more accurately, I wanted to do dirty things to her when the song/video came out.  I doubt she's aged well.

She has MS, so I won't post it here.  But if you have to know if your doubts are founded?

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/77835053.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193C1906FA8287CA61BBF91E45FABAA9A86284831B75F48EF45

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 04:59:17 PM »
She has MS, so I won't post it here.  But if you have to know if your doubts are founded?

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/77835053.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193C1906FA8287CA61BBF91E45FABAA9A86284831B75F48EF45

No pic on the other end of that link.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 05:01:21 PM »

Parkinson's would have been ironic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 05:02:23 PM »
No pic on the other end of that link.

Trust me.  No need to go looking. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »
Assclown2: Same here.  I just don't see Auburn being able to go into Bryant Denny and get a win.

Assclown1: Me either. At Auburn, maybe. But in Tuscaloosa?  That stadium and those fans are such an advantage for Bama.  They are such a difficult team to beat at home.

There's nothing to describe that but hilarious. You don't see it happening? How about using this as a point of reference: Every Iron Bowl in Tuscaloosa ever.

That's like saying, "I just don't see gravity existing tomorrow. The sky being blue, maybe. But gravity? I think if I were to throw a boulder off this cliff it will likely just float away."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »

The website declined to show this webpage
Probably a good thing!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 01:57:25 AM »
Sounds like you were listening to The Round Table with Lance Taylor and Ian Fitzimmons.  Listen, just because both of them attended UAT, that doesn't mean that they are Bammer homers.

Riiiiiiiight.
That show sucks ass, I love how cocky the Bammers are getting!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »
Boo Fucking Hoo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

fred

• Titties and Beer
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 12:12:04 PM »
Boo Fucking Hoo
I love these dumb ass Barners! Its Alabama bitches and We are back! We have the best coach in football and the #1 recruiting class, what do ya'll have? A high school coach with a gimmick offense? You barners are fucking scared :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RTR Motherfuckers!

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 01:18:16 PM »
I love these dumb ass Barners! Its Alabama bitches and We are back! We have the best coach in football and the #1 recruiting class, what do ya'll have? A high school coach with a gimmick offense? You barners are fucking scared :thumbsup:
I am scared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 04:50:29 PM »
That show sucks ass, I love how cocky the Bammers are getting!

Are getting? 

It's like this every year.  They're always on the brink of turning the program into a juggernaut.  This year it's a senior QB along with talented freshmen to fill in the gaps.  Next year it will be the #1 recruiting class has had a year's worth of experience.  In two years it will be Star Jackson had a year to get ready and is now ready to lead that #1 recruiting class to the national championship.  In three years it will be a new head coach who played under the Bear and will return Bama back to the glory years. 

Rinse and repeat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole