« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 11:15:06 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Rodney Garner coming home!
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2012, 11:15:51 AM »
rodney_garner_says_hes_coming

Wood.  I gots it!

Looks like you're a little late. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2012, 11:18:32 AM »
Looks like you're a little late.

You can't be too late with wood....besides my link is his press conference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2012, 11:32:17 AM »
I have read this post 4 times and I still have no clue what cohesive idea these disparate points are supposed to make.  It reads like:

1) Elephants are big.
2) Aunt Sally bakes pies.
3) Therefore, celery.

And what the fudge do Petrino's defenses have to do with the price of tea in China?
I'm not sure how fast paced Petrino O is compared to CGMs but I get the idea of how our opponents will get the ball more, so we better be able to: a. have a power run game to be able to burn some clock b. score at will c. create turnovers with Defense or e. All of the above. I prefer e.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2012, 02:45:24 PM »
I'm not sure how fast paced Petrino O is compared to CGMs but I get the idea of how our opponents will get the ball more, so we better be able to: a. have a power run game to be able to burn some clock b. score at will c. create turnovers with Defense or e. All of the above. I prefer e.
I might get wood when we learn to block and tackle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2012, 10:13:40 AM »
Someone on ITAT posted that Garner and Harbison were Rivals' 2010 recruiting champs for their respective conferences.

Dunno if it's actually true, but I like the way it sounds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2012, 10:56:23 AM »
I'm still cleaning up from the SPUAT/aTm game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2012, 11:23:10 AM »
My streetz tell me Rodney Garner is leaving UGA to join the Auburn coaching staff.  :thumsup: :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2012, 04:03:06 PM »
My streetz tell me Rodney Garner is leaving UGA to join the Auburn coaching staff.  :thumsup: :thumsup:

Only if they throw in an anytime Hartz buffet card!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2012, 02:42:06 AM »

I hope they can still beat Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2012, 11:16:48 AM »
I have read this post 4 times and I still have no clue what cohesive idea these disparate points are supposed to make.  It reads like:

1) Elephants are big.
2) Aunt Sally bakes pies.
3) Therefore, celery.

And what the fuck do Petrino's defenses have to do with the price of tea in China?

Chortles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2013, 06:31:01 AM »
Here's a nice little write up on the effects of losing Coach Garner from the UGA Defensive players standpoint....

Georgia players say the biggest difference is when they’re on the practice field. That’s when they notice Rodney Garner is not there screaming at the top of his lungs.

After serving Georgia for 15 years as its defensive line coach, assistant head coach and recruiting coordinator, Garner decided to answer Auburn’s call for help and return to his alma mater one day before Christmas vacation. Gone with him is a magnetic personality and mentoring relationship with more than a few of the players.

“It’s different without Coach G here,” Jones said. “Everybody knows how he is. He’s a great guy and he’s a father figure to a lot of us out here. I’m happy for him at the same time; he’s going back to his alma mater. But for us, we’ve just got to focus in and hone in.”

http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blog/2012/12/29/with-personnel-in-flux-dogs-defense-must-guard-against-distractions/

We've needed that loud, booming voice ever since Coach Rocker left. I remember the Tiger Talk when they interviewed DL Coach Mike Pelton for the first time and I told my dad that I hope he's got a louder voice than that on the practice field (very soft spoken, seemed to be very laid back). Then they showed him during a practice and he was somewhat lackadaisical in his coaching. I've said it before, the players attitude and the way they conduct themselves on the field is usually a reflection of their coaches. If you have a lackadaisical HC & staff, you'll get run the fuck over by a team that has a coaching staff that pisses Napalm and eats Concertina Wire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 11:18:20 AM »
Here's a nice little write up on the effects of losing Coach Garner from the UGA Defensive players standpoint....

We've needed that loud, booming voice ever since Coach Rocker left. I remember the Tiger Talk when they interviewed DL Coach Mike Pelton for the first time and I told my dad that I hope he's got a louder voice than that on the practice field (very soft spoken, seemed to be very laid back). Then they showed him during a practice and he was somewhat lackadaisical in his coaching. I've said it before, the players attitude and the way they conduct themselves on the field is usually a reflection of their coaches. If you have a lackadaisical HC & staff, you'll get run the fuck over by a team that has a coaching staff that pisses Napalm and eats Concertina Wire.

Pelton also said sacks were for stats and unimportant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 12:13:26 PM »

So, putting your opponent in 2nd or 3rd and long, or getting off the field on 3rd down is unimportant?  Hmmm.  Who knew?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 12:25:47 PM »

I do remember this statement. This didn't make me all warm and fuzzy. As JR said, who knew this was so important? :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2013, 12:23:41 PM »
Question.  Anyone heard anything about renewed talks with Dameyune Craig?  I heard a not so fast my friend yesterday and that the deal may not be dead. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2013, 12:25:23 PM »
Question.  Anyone heard anything about renewed talks with Dameyune Craig?  I heard a not so fast my friend yesterday and that the deal may not be dead.

I heard that too, but I'm not sure how reliable the info was...it was posted somewhere.  My skreets are silent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2013, 12:28:35 PM »
I heard that too, but I'm not sure how reliable the info was...it was posted somewhere.  My skreets are silent.

I'm kind of thinking we're about to see the rest of the staff filled out quickly now that most of the bowl games are in the books. Hoping anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2013, 12:52:14 PM »
I think the story originated from AUC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions