Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just wanted to introduce the X.....

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
Just wanted to introduce the X.....
« on: December 01, 2012, 06:15:06 PM »
to the most fucking retarded post I have seen in regaurds to the Auburn coaching search.

Hello, All. While your Sobertiger has been on a long journey, the highs and lows, elations and tribulations of AU has not been beyond my gaze. Here is the solution to the problem as to who our next HC should be. He should have a similar flight path to all successful HC's down through the years (Coach Dye, Bryant, Saban, Meyer, Kelly to name a few former and current). Be a proven winner/program rebuilder at lower levels and then move to the Show. Given this crystal clear criteria, the choices are obvious:

1) James Franklin - If the man can build a program at VANDY, he can certainly rebuild ours. Passing the hat at AU will beat any counter-offer from the Vandy athletics PTB. Also, he will be coming from the SEC East, not West, as that con-artist TT did.

2) Gary Andersen - Anybody who can build a winner out of Utah State knows what he is doing. I realize he said yesterday that he's not going anywhere, but it's worth a phone call.

3) Larry Blakeney - Former Assistant Coach to Pat Dye and has built the Troy program into a real team. Tainted by the Ramsey fiasco of 20 years ago, but he has certainly "paid his debt to society" and has run a clean program at Troy.

By the way, if we hire that scoundrel Petrino, your Sobertiger will be UNRELENTING with UNMERCIFUL attacks until his fanny is GONE. Or I may just write off football for quite some time.

Sobertiger

http://auburn.nu/board/#941153

Whats worse is the other posters on that board seem to respect his opinion.  :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Just wanted to introduce the X.....
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 06:51:21 PM »
He has read the creed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 08:04:27 PM »
DIAF.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 08:07:54 PM »
Just read where Kirby Smart will be our next HC. TIFWIW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions