Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Parents of the Year

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Parents of the Year
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 11:23:45 AM »
Last summer, we had a blue heeler just show up at our house.  No collar and just decided she was staying.  Not an option as there is no room at the Inn for us and another pet.  She spent about two weeks there while we tried to find the owner or a new home.  One of the coolest, most loving dogs I'd ever been around.  We found it a home with a lady who had a farm and had actually just lost her heeler after about 12 years.  She was more than willing to take her but by that time, we were sad to see it go.
It's amazing how much you care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 11:33:48 AM »
It's amazing how much you care.

Your worries are my worries.

Wait, you're worried about erectile dysfunction?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 11:34:44 AM »
Agreed...about the research.  And my parents did not hang a T-bone around my neck.  You think they'd waste a cut of meat like that? 

However, what research could you do to make you think a pit bull would just be a damn fine pet?  I'm quite sure AUT1's pit was a great dog for them.  Not questioning that.  But there's also a reason it would get between them and visitors he didn't know.  And if that visitor just happened to make move he didn't like.....

Last year, we went to this Humane Society fund raiser.  Outside event and everyone brought their dogs. At one point while we were walking around, this guy had a pit right next to us.  Another guy walked by with his dog on a leash and apparently his dog said something about the pit's mama bein' a bitch or something like that.  The pit went after it.  Now granted, he was leashed and fortunately, his owner was a full grown man.  I don't know that I have ever seen so much strength, power and aggression in a dog up close like that.  I have no doubt in my mind he would have killed whatever he was after, human or otherwise.

If he would have made a move at us, he would have ate the guy up.  No denying that.  I have also seen big dumb hairy English Sheepdogs, Labs and Setters that were protective of their owners in the same way.   I have also seen little Bichons that would slap eat yo ass up for just being in the same room that were raised in a good environment.  Dogs are weird, but you can go a long ways raising one the right way.

A guy that my wife works with is promising us a pure Heeler pup this spring.  Did ya'll break your's of trying to herd the kids or just laugh at him as he nipped their heels?

We were the kids and if you remember my story about the wasp in the spool of wire and everyone laughing then you know what happened. 

Heelers are good dogs.  Loyal, protective, but remember that if you have others over and some other kids are playing with your kids, it's best if they don't play rough.  He/She could take it the wrong way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 11:36:13 AM »
Your worries are my worries.

Wait, you're worried about erectile dysfunction?
What did your wife tell you? It was only once and it was because your son walked in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2012, 11:42:09 AM »
What did your wife tell you? It was only once and it was because your son walked in.

You had been in the pool, hadn't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 12:52:27 PM »
Last summer, we had a blue heeler just show up at our house.  No collar and just decided she was staying.  Not an option as there is no room at the Inn for us and another pet.  She spent about two weeks there while we tried to find the owner or a new home.  One of the coolest, most loving dogs I'd ever been around.  We found it a home with a lady who had a farm and had actually just lost her heeler after about 12 years.  She was more than willing to take her but by that time, we were sad to see it go.

Motherfucker!  Why wasn't something posted on the X about this?  I would taken that pup in a heartbeat.

Fag!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 01:03:12 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2012, 12:54:55 PM »
Motherfucker!  Why wasn't something posted on the X about this.  I would taken that pup in a heartbeat.

Fag!
Troof...Blue Heelers are AUsome!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 01:03:35 PM »
Troof...Blue Heelers are AUsome!

I thought you meant troof about him loving the cock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2012, 01:20:15 PM »
I thought you meant troof about him loving the cock.
You are the craftiest motherfucker alive
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2012, 01:41:54 PM »
Motherfucker!  Why wasn't something posted on the X about this?  I would taken that pup in a heartbeat.

Fag!

You edited to call me a fag?  I thought you knew.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 01:46:18 PM »

He forgot that you cared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 01:49:17 PM »

Nah, actually I edited to add a question mark Mr. keen observer of detail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2012, 02:14:52 PM »

Nah, actually I edited to add a question mark Mr. keen observer of detail.

Capitalize the K when speaking to me, fuckstick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions