Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

X My Word

barkndog

• number one super guy
X My Word
« on: July 24, 2008, 10:08:46 AM »
I usually try to start a "Mark My Word" thread over at the other site, I think it would be interesting to get the TigersX version.  I'm sure the predictions will be a lot more "colorful" to say the least.  For the record, here are the rules:

1) Make a bold prediction. None of this "Auburn will beat ULM this year" - that's wimpy. This is about making a chancy prediction - something you may have a "feeling" about, but most people would not go along with.
2) Predictions only! If you disagree with someone's "Mark My Word" and want to discuss it, start a new thread. No flaming unless someone makes a wimpy prediction (see rule number 1).
3) Not just limited to games - could be about coaching situations, TigersX members, Tag it/Bag it competition, etc.
4) And importantly, somewhere in your prediction, you've got to say "Mark My Word" - because you're sure that its going to happen.

Ok, I'll start (and you'll notice these are the same ones I posted at the other board, I'm too lazy to think of new ones):

Mark my word: Ohio State loses at least two games this year (I'm thinking USC and Michigan). ESPN announcers cry.
Mark my word: Auburn beats WV by at least 15.
Mark my word: Georgia winds up third in the East.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Silence is golden. Duck tape is silver.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: X My Word
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 10:12:19 AM »
Suck my word:  
Florida will win the SEC East.
If Auburn goes into the WVU game undefeated and WVU has lost a game, Auburn will lose. 
Alabama will be second in the SEC West this year. 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 10:18:21 AM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 10:14:52 AM »
I usually try to start a "Mark My Word" thread over at the other site, I think it would be interesting to get the TigersX version.  I'm sure the predictions will be a lot more "colorful" to say the least.  For the record, here are the rules:

1) Make a bold prediction. None of this "Auburn will beat ULM this year" - that's wimpy. This is about making a chancy prediction - something you may have a "feeling" about, but most people would not go along with.
2) Predictions only! If you disagree with someone's "Mark My Word" and want to discuss it, start a new thread. No flaming unless someone makes a wimpy prediction (see rule number 1).
3) Not just limited to games - could be about coaching situations, TigersX members, Tag it/Bag it competition, etc.
4) And importantly, somewhere in your prediction, you've got to say "Mark My Word" - because you're sure that its going to happen.

Ok, I'll start (and you'll notice these are the same ones I posted at the other board, I'm too lazy to think of new ones):

Mark my word: Ohio State loses at least two games this year (I'm thinking USC and Michigan). ESPN announcers cry.
Mark my word: Auburn beats WV by at least 15.
Mark my word: Georgia winds up third in the East.

I'll play:

Suck on my words: Zac Etheridge will lead the team in INTs.
Suck on my words: Bama will finish fourth in the SECW
Suck on my words: Ogre will finish dead last in the TigersX Fantasy Foosball Challenge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 10:21:32 AM »
Mark my word:     Auburn loses one early game to either LSU or Tennessee, but runs the table after that loss to win the SECW.
                          Bammer has a minimum of 3 more arrests by the end of the season.
                          Les Miles to Penn State at season's end
                          Arkansas leads the SEC in total offense, but finishes 11th in total defense
                          Kentucky will lose 8 or 9 games and Rich Brooks gets canned
                          Miss. St finishes 3rd in the SECW behind Auburn and LSU
                          Bammer fans bitch and moan after another 6-6 regular season about Shuler and Probation (I know...way out on a limb there)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Ogre

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 10:52:35 AM »
Let my words give you a roundhouse kick to the brain:

- Auburn runs the table in the regular season, but loses to Florida in the SEC Championship game
 - Ole Miss beats LSU and finishes 2nd in the West
 - Julio Jones will serve a half-game suspension at some point during the year, a la DJ Hall
 - The Tide literally starts to turn on Saban after an epic beatdown at the hands of Auburn for #7
 - After the Cock Blockers rape the Big Balls in Fantasy Football Week 1, wesfau will try to create a new team, called Big Balls 2 - stating that he can't access teh Yahoo's from work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 10:56:54 AM »
Eat my ass - Alabama will beat LSU at home.
Eat my ass - South Carolina will win a big game, then fold the rest of the way.
Eat my ass - Mississippi State will not beat a team from the state of Alabama.
Eat my ass - AU's D will finish 3rd in the SEC, O will finish 6th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 12:13:25 PM »
Lick My Balls: At least 3 threads will be started on another AU site about the impending letter of doom from the NCAA being sent to the Crapstoned

Lick My Balls: Caddy clone, Knowshon Moreno, will suffer a season ending injury less than half way through the season. (I don't wish it.  It's just scary how similar the two run)

Lick My Balls: The Tag or Bag It thread will balloon to 46 pages by the start of the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 12:37:50 PM »
Kiss my ass:  Georgia will get upset by one of the bottom dwellers of the east.

Lick my balls:  Urban Myer will leave UF for the NFL

Mark my words:  Saban will still be a dickhead at the end of the season, and blaming yet another trip to Shreveport on Shula's players.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »
Raven guarantees:  Alabama will beat a team it should not, but will lose to at least one it shouldn't. And that will continue to be Shula's fault.

Raven guarantees:  "Emotional" Georgia will not live up to the hype.

Raven guarantees: The Co-defensive coordinator experiment at LSU won't work as well as they hope.

Raven guarantees: Raven is making the field of 32.  One way or another.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »
STFU & listen: Pell City will make it to the quarterfinals of the 6A football playoff this year.
STFU & listen: Tim Tebow returns to handle little Philippino boy cock after the season is over. He will be captured by Abu Sayaf militants and held in a remote area in the south. The militants will be so enamored by Tebow's humility that they not only release him, but convert from Islam to Christianity.
STFU & listen: Someone sneaks a shot of Bea Arthur's vagina into the "Tag it or Bag it" thread.
STFU & listen: Auburn makes a statement in the win at Tuscaloosa in November. That statement is, "Boom Chaka-Laka, Motherfuckers!" Auburn wins the game 38-13. Saban compares this defeat to the massacre at Little Big Horn, and offends more people by calling Auburn players, "Those fucking indians."
STFU & listen: Kenny "I'll have another" Stabler returns to the booth by the 5th game of the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

fred

• Titties and Beer
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 12:13:59 PM »
Mark my Word- Bama is back, and you Barners can eat shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RTR Motherfuckers!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 01:08:32 PM »
I lol'ed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 01:16:38 PM »
You are a cocky little son of a bitch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 01:16:51 PM »
I lol'ed.
I rolfcoptered all over myself.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 04:00:58 PM »
Toss my salad: Bama will hype all their freshmen from their Nashnul champeen'chipl all the way till Atlanta vs. Clemson.
Toss my salad: When "Thunder & Lightning" beat Bammer by 10+, Bama will take back all the hype of their Nashnul Champeen'chip and back shift into "they just aren't ready" slobbering.
Toss my salad: Auburn beats LSU by 10+.  Les Miles hat deflates on National Television.
Toss my salad: CROOM  gets III vs. Bama.
Toss my salad: Saban leaves after this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 05:02:40 PM »
Fuck my balls - Auburn wins at least ten games this year. 

Fuck my balls - Georgia does not win the national championship this year.

Fuck my balls - Alabama loses 5 games this year by ten or less points each. 

Fuck my balls - Chris "Beanie" Wells wins the Heisman trophy.

Fuck my balls - The NC will include Ohio St.

Fuck my balls - Ohio St's offense is similar to LSU/Florida as they use Terrell Pryor as a running QB. 

Fuck my balls - Auburn beats Alabama for the 7th time in a row.

Fuck my balls - National message boards on Rivals will be littered with Bama fans talking trash about Les Miles after he loses a whopping three games this year. 

Fuck my balls - Tim Tebow has crappy year due to shoulder injury; he will return for his senior season. 

Fuck my balls - Tommy Tuberville is rumored to be interested in the vacancies at Notre Dame and Penn St.  He is also rumored to be involved in secret talks with Miami that involve Shannon being fired for Tuberville.  This will be similar to Jetgate, except it will have never had happened. 

Fuck my balls - Alabama upsets Georgia at Georgia after Georgia plays a nailbiter at South Carolina and returns late from Arizona St. 

My balls are fucked enough. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 06:25:59 PM »
smell my finger - Auburn has more trouble with UT than LSU
smell my finger - the "Process" will be referred to as "Six Suckma", after it results in another six-win regular season
smell my finger - Georgia reverts to being gaytor bitches, but beats UT
smell my finger - the Deep South's Oldest Rivalry adds two more installments this year, as Florida drops against LSU, UT, and Spurrier
smell my finger - there is a dead tie for fourth in the west, as the Ole Miss- UAT game is declared the first tie game in a decade due to the two being indistinguishable (and light cannot escape the vacuum created by their combined suck)
smell my finger - Arkansas ends up sixth when Frank Broyles comes back from the grave retirement as interim head coach when Petrino takes another job in midseason
smell my finger - there will be no undefeated BCS conference teams, and upsets in the last weekend of the season will further the controversy among four teams with legitimate claims to play in Miami (perhaps including UGA and Auburn, each at 11-2)
smell my finger - a single "plus one" game would completely resolve the logjam at the end of the season
smell my finger - Verne Lundquist repeatedly touts a very special Walker/Touched By an Uncle special, wherein Chuck Norris starts telling Tim Tebow jokes, tonight on CBS following the game
smell my finger - you guys will talk about meeting up at a ballgame this season, but a third won't show, and another third will be attending a couple's shower
smell my finger - the couple's shower will be delayed on a technicality until AWK completes his law degree and successfully argues before the Alabama Supreme Court his right to become Chizad's bride
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 07:14:37 PM »
In the year 2000: Ohio State will play USC for the over-rated-as-fuck-bowl in the middle of the year and USC will win the pillow fight. From that point forward, 100% of ESPN's commentary will consist of slurping and gulping noises muffled by USC's lap. All this despite the fact that Ohio State will lose one more game in its fish-in-a-barrel schedule: to Michigan.

In the year 2000: As mentioned USC will be the clandestine infallible #1 by unanimous decision. Despite efforts by the ESPN staff to nix the "championship" game altogether, a second team is allowed to be "thrown into the lion's den" as the anchors will describe it. This team will be Michigan. Because if TWO WHOLE TEAMS could beat the almighty Ohio State, Herbstreit especially will maintain, then they are clearly terminators sent from the future.

In the year 2000: Auburn will win the SEC with one loss. Heaven forbid that loss be to West Virginia. 2004 all over again as we are not given the opportunity to face USC yet again because some overrated patsy must be sacrificed to the ESPN Gods. This time at LEAST they will have some degree of justification to say the loss kept us only in the Sugar Bowl. They will only mention the fact that essentially the same thing happened to us 4 years ago in passing, and this statement will be modified with "You can't judge these teams by the past, this is about this year" never even realizing the irony of this statement while pimping the hell out of Michigan and USC, after being removed from the nuts of Ohio State earlier in the season.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 07:16:56 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 08:37:47 PM »
In the year 2000:

I'm rofling right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 10:20:41 AM »
I'm rofling right now.
Lolerskates
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions