Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I think Loeffler is fucking with us...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
I think Loeffler is fucking with us...
« on: October 28, 2012, 12:33:04 PM »
We can't run the most basic plays with any degree of efficacy...so why not try a trick play where Patrick Miller lines up and runs a receiver's route? 

The silver lining: it was the one play where Miller's balls weren't securely tucked away in a DE's pocket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

Re: I think Loeffler is fucking with us...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 02:03:28 PM »
We can't run the most basic plays with any degree of efficacy...so why not try a trick play where Patrick Miller lines up and runs a receiver's route? 

The silver lining: it was the one play where Miller's balls weren't securely tucked away in a DE's pocket.

It's a sign to me he's given up, and it pisses me off that they'd waste valuable practice time on that bullshit instead of, oh, learning to pass protect.  And Chiz allowed him to do that fucked up shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: I think Loeffler is fucking with us...
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 04:57:12 PM »
I remember thinking, oh look some crazy trick play...SACK!!! Why was it a sack? Because aTm didn't give a fuck what crazy formation Auburn was in, they were blitzing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs