Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pep Rally

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pep Rally
« on: October 25, 2012, 03:45:30 PM »
Below is from the University website. This is a prime example of why I still like Corch BarBar.  I may be wrong or just never heard of Lebo doing stuff like this, but Barbee has been very active in trying to promote this program and get people excited about it.  I think the guy is a good coach and love the style of play.  They look like they have a plan every time down court on both offense and defense...as opposed to looking for the first available 3.  He just needs to get the athletes in there. But that's a big part of his job too.  We shall see.  Anywho....

AUBURN-- The Auburn men's basketball team will host pep rally festivities Friday at 5:30 p.m. in the Auburn Arena green space to introduce the 2012-13 squad, followed by an open scrimmage on Saturday at 2 p.m.

The pep rally will begin with music and photo opportunities with the cheerleaders and Aubie. Free food will be available to fans at 5:30 p.m., while supplies last followed by the pep rally with the team, coaches and pep band at 6 p.m.

"We are looking forward to a very exciting weekend with our team and fans," head coach Tony Barbee said. "Friday night will be a fun atmosphere, and Saturday will give our fans the opportunity to see us scrimmage. Our season opener is right around the corner."

On Saturday, doors open to Auburn Arena at 10 a.m. At 1:30 p.m., t-shirts will be given to the first 250 fans in attendance and popcorn to the first 1,000. Fans may enter through the main entrance or the student entrance on the north end of the Arena.

The team's intrasquad scrimmage begins at 2 p.m., followed by an opportunity for one lucky fan to shoot a half-court shot to win $10,000. Registration for the half-court shot will take place at the Friday pep rally. At the conclusion of the scrimmage, the Auburn team will be available for an autograph session.

Parking for the Friday pep rally will be available in the arena parking lot as well as the Stadium parking deck. A map showing available parking for the Saturday scrimmage can be found by clicking here.

Season tickets for 2012-13 are available now with prices starting at just $150. Fans can also order tickets online by visiting www.AubTix.com/hoops, by phone at 1-855-282-2010 or in person at the Auburn Arena Ticket Office located at 250 Beard-Eaves Court (open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. CT). Ticket representatives will be available on Saturday inside the main entrance from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. with ticket information and to answer questions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Pep Rally
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 12:57:24 AM »
You know, if Coach Barbee had his hands untied, he may be a much better BBall coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 11:03:25 AM »
On the drive down to Auburn, little guy wanted one thing, a picture of him and Aubie.  I heard about the pep rally and figured that I could get the picture out of the way, and the crowds wouldn't be too bad.

We showed up, got the pictures, and decided to stay.  Small crowd, but still fun.

After, I got pics with Coach Barbie and my son, which was cool.

Also, mulling around the back was Chubb, I asked him if I could get a picture with him and my boy, and he responded by not just letting me take a picture of him, but getting the entire team to gather around my son.  Each player went out of their way to high five my boy, pat him on the head, ask him his name, etc.  We may not win 8 games in the conference, but my son won't care.  The actions taken by the men's team have made him a fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 11:10:36 AM »
On the drive down to Auburn, little guy wanted one thing, a picture of him and Aubie.  I heard about the pep rally and figured that I could get the picture out of the way, and the crowds wouldn't be too bad.

We showed up, got the pictures, and decided to stay.  Small crowd, but still fun.

Also, mulling around the back was Chubb, I asked him if I could get a picture with him and my boy, and he responded by not just letting me take a picture of him, but getting the entire team to gather around my son.  Each player went out of their way to high five my boy, pat him on the head, ask him his name, etc.  We may not win 8 games in the conference, but my son won't care.  The actions taken by the men's team have made him a fan.

Good story.

He will remember that forever...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 11:12:17 AM »

Umm...you got team pics with your boy and you come here not posting them? Bailiff, whack his pee pee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 11:21:46 AM »
No shit.  Right now they are undefeated.  Time to get them up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 11:32:25 AM »
Umm...you got team pics with your boy and you come here not posting them? Bailiff, whack his pee pee

Happy now?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 11:41:34 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 11:46:08 AM »
Cool shots.  When did the team and your kid get possessed by demons?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 11:47:10 AM »
Cool shots.  When did the team and your kid get possessed by demons?

I had to put him under the spell to convince him it would be a good idea to drive 10 hours to watch Auburn Football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 11:50:40 AM »
I had to put him under the spell to convince him it would be a good idea to drive 10 hours to watch Auburn Football.

Now that makes sense.  Wonder why I did?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 11:51:58 AM »
Now that makes sense.  Wonder why I did?

Brunswick stew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 11:54:28 AM »
Brunswick stew.

He slipped an Aubie in the stew?  Damn.

That stew was off the charts.  Maybe I was just buzzed and really hungry, but I don't think so. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 11:56:13 AM »
He slipped an Aubie in the stew?  Damn.

That stew was off the charts.  Maybe I was just buzzed and really hungry, but I don't think so.

Nope, it was that good. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 12:02:14 PM »
Nope, it was that good.

From someone who knows a thing or two about teh BBQ cookouts.  Okay, now I believe it was really that good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 12:26:26 PM »
Last one with the cheerleaders and Aubie in the background is AUsome!! I am kinda jealous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 12:27:30 PM »
Last one with the cheerleaders and Aubie in the background is AUsome!! I am kinda jealous.

If football performance is any indication of how well the basketball team will do..

FINAL FOUR, BABY!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 12:46:38 PM »

Look the fuck out.  We got's magic shoes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 03:43:37 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 09:44:07 PM »

The Six had on some killer kicks Saturday. Buzz was most jealous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE