Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NTYF-Article-All out? One from Anniston star

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: NTYF-Article-All out?
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2012, 11:56:23 AM »
Seriously though. If Auburn's offense can play against Vandy, NMSU, and Alabama A&M they way they played the first half of last week, those are winnable games for sure.

Georgia and Alabama - not even gonna watch. Think I'll go fishing.

I honest to god never would have thought to ever have to read a sentence like that. Muterfuck-How fucking low have we sunk? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »
Only one thing to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2012, 12:00:07 PM »
I honest to god never would have thought to ever have to read a sentence like that. Muterfuck-How fucking low have we sunk?

This is couldn't have been said any better. I consider myself optimistic and have taken that point of
view on pretty much all issues concerning Auburn since my first post on any Auburn forum. For the first
time ever, that tank of optimism is completely empty in the same regards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2012, 12:33:55 PM »
NMSU is a really bad team.  1-6 at this point and big dogs to the Gaggies of Utah State.

On the other hand, Alabama A&M is 6-1.  Don't care who they played.  They can score points.  We can't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2012, 01:04:58 PM »
NMSU is a really bad team.  1-6 at this point and big dogs to the Gaggies of Utah State.

On the other hand, Alabama A&M is 6-1.  Don't care who they played.  They can score points.  We can't.

At least NMSU has broken double digits in touchdowns scored.  They are at 19.  On the season, Auburn has scored...  9.  Oregon scored 9 in one game against Tennessee Tech.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2012, 01:11:48 PM »

This point of this season I would think it funny to lose to one of these schools and then listen to the spin from the administration.   :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2012, 01:15:34 PM »

I'll take a job in Iraqistan and GTFO of Huntsville if that happens. I already catch shit from Bammers at Redstone's gate 9 when I come to work.. I'd hate to have A&M fans start to do the same. That's just a reality I refuse to live in.

In other news... I need to jump on Dice and look for jobs in Iraq or Afghanistan :/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2012, 01:16:16 PM »
I feel confident that we beat the shit out of NMSU.....er, I mean we beat them.  Vandy, I think we lose, TAM, they beat our asses, UGA and bama.......pppffffttttttttt, AAM, as bad as I hate to admit this, I am scared we are barely going to beat them which is as bad as losing to them.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2012, 01:18:11 PM »
I'll take a job in Iraqistan and GTFO of Huntsville if that happens. I already catch shit from Bammers at Redstone's gate 9 when I come to work.. I'd hate to have A&M fans start to do the same. That's just a reality I refuse to live in.

In other news... I need to jump on Dice and look for jobs in Iraq or Afghanistan :/

We have a guard at the ARC that says shit all the time.  I want to punch him in the face. 

Didn't you work over there with some folks that we both know previously?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2012, 01:32:09 PM »
I'll take a job in Iraqistan and GTFO of Huntsville if that happens. I already catch shoot from Bammers at Redstone's gate 9 when I come to work.. I'd hate to have A&M fans start to do the same. That's just a reality I refuse to live in.

Just tell them you'll have to console yourself with your high paying engineering job you got through your Auburn education.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2012, 01:37:06 PM »
Just tell them you'll have to console yourself with your high paying engineering job you got through your Auburn education.

Or just laugh when you roll through the gate in the nice warm cab of your truck as they are out there freezing their asses off checking badges.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2012, 01:39:22 PM »
Or just laugh when you roll through the gate in the nice warm cab of your truck as they are out there freezing their asses off checking badges.

Are you seriously saying a badge checking hut-dweller is talking smack?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2012, 01:52:17 PM »
Are you seriously saying a badge checking hut-dweller is talking smack?

Yup, they do that.  If they see and AU tag on your vehicle or if they see an AU lanyard around your neck, they will attempt smack talk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2012, 02:15:49 PM »
Yup, they do that.  If they see and AU tag on your vehicle or if they see an AU lanyard around your neck, they will attempt smack talk.
You got to be subtle about it.  I'm thinking something along the lines of, hey you have a great day out here in the cold checking everyones badges.

Or you could always go for the tried and true, what year did you graduate?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2012, 02:17:43 PM »
If you don't give a fuck, you could go full gorilla. As in...

Yeah if I had your job, I guess bammer winning would be all I would look forward to as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2012, 02:20:07 PM »
If you don't give a fuck, you could go full gorilla. As in...

Yeah if I had your job, I guess bammer winning would be all I would look forward to as well.

or....

Fuck you, you cousin grinding cock sucking inbred......ha ha haaa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2012, 02:26:43 PM »
or....

Fuck you, you cousin grinding cock sucking inbred......ha ha haaa

Yeah, the only problem with that is those nice shiny assault rifles could really screw up your weekend if one were to go off in your direction.   What GF said, be subtle about it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2012, 02:31:47 PM »
Love the "What year did you graduate". Used that a while back and the guy started to go all, "Hey, I don't have to go to a school to pull for...

No no, just saying you look like you're my brother's age and he went to Bama.  So....you wouldn't know him....since you never went there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2012, 02:42:24 PM »
I never understood the incessant need to talk smack when your teams aren't playing.  If you want to talk smack while the game is going on or the week before..fine. But if you are from another conference or your team doesn't play my team shut the fuck up.

Got the club thing going on, about 35 Auburn fans in attendance.  This dumb ass gator sits down at the table next to our section.  Proceeds to flap his gums how he can't believe Auburn even has any fans. The guy I am sitting next to says, yeah we are having a pretty bad year and I am also a Tenn fan. (he is a UT alum his son goes to AU). 

Gator Fan "Wow, both really sucky schools, not even ranked in the top 25 why bother"

Me: "Wow really, Say I can't even remember the last time the Gators have beaten Auburn. I don't think I was even born yet. and you call us shitty?" 

Gator Fan: .....blink......  silence......

(Ok now  A. why are you going to talk shit when you have just gotten 2-3 shitty ass seasons yourself and 2. Don't talk shit to someone who is a fan of the team at a game watching party)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter