Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We've Got More...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
We've Got More...
« on: October 10, 2012, 05:10:50 PM »
Ha, at least we beat Bama at teh All Stars.  Kind of weird making the selections in mid-season.  copypasta al.com

The Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game rosters were released on Tuesday and the Alabama squad will feature plenty of star prospects committed to play major college football, including 9 players that have pledged to play for either Auburn or Alabama.

The Alabama roster also features 11 members of al.com's A-List of the top 15 senior players in the state, including the No. 1 player on the A-List, Auburn High School's Reuben Foster. Foster is one of six Auburn commits invited to play for the Alabama squad in the game on December 15th. Other Auburn commits invited to play include Muscle Shoals defensive lineman Dee Liner, McGill-Toolen quarterback Jason Smith, Carver-Montgomery quarterback Jeremy Johnson, Pinson Valley receiver Earnest Robinson and Dothan defensive back Kamryn Melton.

The Crimson Tide boasts three committed players on the Alabama All-Star team, including Fultondale athlete ArDarius Stewart, Huntsville High School offensive lineman Grant Hill and Foley defensive lineman Darius Paige.

Other A-List members named to the squad include Prattville offensive tackle Austin Golson and Northview defensive back Marquez White, both of whom are committed to Florida State, as well as Dadeville defensive tackle Rod Crayton, who remains uncommitted.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: We've Got More...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 05:53:58 PM »
Hmmm. I wonder what saint dwarf will promise them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 08:33:37 AM »
It will be interesting to see if Jeremy Johnson gets any PT as a frosh.  That kid looks like the real deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 10:14:40 AM »
It will be interesting to see if Jeremy Johnson gets any PT as a frosh.  That kid looks like the real deal.

Dude!  If we keep him, there is no way in hell that he loses out to Fraiser or Wallace.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 05:28:11 PM »
Dude!  If we keep him, there is no way in hell that he loses out to Fraiser or Wallace.
If Chizik is still there he will only be going in for running plays up the middle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 05:38:28 PM »
If Chizik is still there he will only be going in for running plays up the middle.

That's racist
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 07:28:50 PM »

Well shit.  Now I feel really great about him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan