Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wrong Forum..

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Wrong Forum..
« on: October 09, 2012, 01:17:30 PM »
But it'll get more play here.  copypasta al.com

On the field, the Auburn Tigers are facing plenty of uncertainty but when it comes to recruiting, the Tigers appear to be holding together their highly-rated 2013 class, at least for the moment.

With 18 commitments, the Gene Chizik's current group of commitments ranks No. 8 in the nation in the 247Composite rankings and despite the Tigers' current struggles, two highly rated commitments say they remain firm in their pledges to play at Auburn.

“Every team goes through it,” said defensive end Tashawn Bower in an interview with 247Sports of Auburn's 1-4 start. “A lot of teams have been through it and is now doing well. It’s just a learning period -- new DC, new OC. It’s part of the grind every team has to go through to get better.”

Bower, a four-star prospect out of New Jersey, took his official visit to the Plains over the weekend for the Arkansas game and does not currently plan to visit any other schools despite other programs continuing to actively recruit him.

Perhaps the most important member of the Tigers' 2013 class thus far is Carver-Montgomery quarterback Jeremy Johnson, the 6-foot-5, 215-pound signal caller that many believe could be the answer to Auburn's offensive woes.

The four-star prospect, who is ranked No. 12 on the al.com A-List of the state's top players, is in the midst of a strong senior season and is receiving plenty of attention from other programs, including Ole Miss and LSU. Johnson, like Bower, said that Auburn's current woes have had no effect on his feelings about his commitment.

“I’m still 100 percent right now. I’m still 100 percent signing with Auburn,” Johnson told Auburn Undercover. “I love Coach (Gene) Chizik and the coaching staff and I love the fans. I love everybody out here now because they’re crazy about me and they want me there.”

Johnson does however plan on taking visits to LSU, Ole Miss and Arkansas State before National Signing Day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Wrong Forum..
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:55:30 PM »
“I’m still 100 percent right now. I’m still 100 percent signing with Auburn,” Johnson told Auburn Undercover. “I love Coach (Gene) Chizik and the coaching staff and I love the fans. I love everybody out here now because they’re crazy about me and they want me there.”

And if Chiz goes?

:facepalm:

Perhaps the most important member of the Tigers' 2013 class thus far is Carver-Montgomery quarterback Jeremy Johnson, the 6-foot-5, 215-pound signal caller that many believe could be the answer to Auburn's offensive woes.

I bet Troop or whoever is recruiting him is whispering sweet nothings in his ear about being able to come in and get immediate playing time and being the hero and the next Cam...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 02:00:28 PM »
And if Chiz goes?

I bet Troop or whoever is recruiting him is whispering sweet nothings in his ear about being able to come in and get immediate playing time and being the hero and the next Cam...

Nobody has to whisper anything to him.  All he has to do is watch one half of AU football and know he has the job locked up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 02:03:58 PM »
And if Chiz goes?

Loose all but the NMS and AAM and keep this class together he stays. Lose and lose this class and I think he's done.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 02:27:01 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 02:18:37 PM »

Loose all but the NMS and AAM and keep this class together he stays. Loose and loose this class and I think he's done.

Well then he'd better tighten up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 02:22:29 PM »
Does it matter how talented this class is and if we keep it intact if the entire coaching staff is incapable of developing talent from hs to college?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 02:22:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 02:26:42 PM »
Well then he'd better tighten up.

Eating lunch-reading and trying to post- :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 02:32:38 PM »
Eating lunch-reading Jacking off and trying to post- :haha:

Correkshun
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 02:36:48 PM »
I was about to loose it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 02:39:21 PM »

And I wonder if that's why the linebacking corps has taken to twitter to express their frustration about not playing.  I'd be mad as hell if someone promised me playing time, and I see Jake Fucking Holland out there instead of me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 02:59:01 PM »
And I wonder if that's why the linebacking corps has taken to twitter to express their frustration about not playing.  I'd be mad as hell if someone promised me playing time, and I see Jake Fucking Holland out there instead of me.

Have wondered this myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 04:36:36 PM »
And if Chiz goes?

I truly believe this is what's going on regarding both sides of the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions