Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hogs vs Tigers game thread....

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Hogs vs Tigers game thread....
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2012, 09:54:59 AM »
A bunch of changes that don't fucking matter.
You still don't get it.  It's painfully obvious that Chizik can't evaluate a coordinator.  You could argue that Malzahn didn't really work out either.  It's damn near at the point that AU needs to start over, right down to the water boy.  Your DC may be the only keeper.  There is no reason whatsoever for a team that has supposedly recruited so much talent to look like this.  No matter how you slice it, it boils down to coaching.  Everything points to Chizik at some point or another.  You've made the comment that it is obvious that the OC is in over his head, but at some point, you have to come to the realization that perhaps Chizik is as well. 

Not to beat a dead horse, but I can't understand why CTT's last year was unacceptable to the PTB, but this year is perfectly OK.  I understand that there was an ax to grind in that regard, but damn.  Tuberville realized the problem halfway through the season and told Franklin to fuck off.  I think at that point, everybody went ahead and wrote the season off and was somewhat OK with that.  I mean, at least CTT identified the problem and was going to try to fix it.  The past had shown that Franklin was an anomoly in CTT's decision making on a coordinator, and you could easily assume he wouldn't make that mistake again.  Aside from the ax to grind, there wasn't a ton of evidence that made you believe he wouldn't turn it around.  The PTB basically let things get like this over a pissing match, IMO.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:58:04 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Hogs vs Tigers game thread....
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2012, 11:49:00 AM »
You could argue that Malzahn didn't really work out either. 

You could, but you'd be a fucking idiot for doing so. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.