No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
Re: Good Article On CTF
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 01:16:41 AM »
"He was an assistant under another spread-offense enthusiast, Hal Mumme, at Kentucky for three seasons beginning in 1998. Mumme resigned in February 2001 after an internal investigation revealed a series of re-
cruiting misdeeds that led to NCAA sanctions.

Upset about being implicated in the UK debacle, Franklin published a book later that year. "Fourth Down And Life To Go" described the inner workings of UK's program under Mumme without protecting the employees Franklin considered guilty."

How much you wanna bet we here about this shit all season long during TV broadcasts.  Commentators are gonna run this in the ground just like they do "Jetgate" or whatever the hell that was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Good Article On CTF
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 07:44:14 AM »
How much you wanna bet we here about this shit all season long during TV broadcasts.  Commentators are gonna run this in the ground just like they do "Jetgate" or whatever the hell that was.

That is fine as long as they tell the whole story.  Like how he was blackballed for telling the truth and having the intestinal fortitude to call a spade a spade.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."