Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

CSL

CSL
« on: October 01, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »
Auburn has pulled CSL from all speaking engagements over the last three weeks and sent Phillip Lolley in his place.  Anyone else find this troubling?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: CSL
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 12:21:17 PM »
Auburn has pulled CSL from all speaking engagements over the last three weeks and sent Phillip Lolley in his place.  Anyone else find this troubling?

Not really.

I think it shows that Chizik is forcing him to focus on un-fucking Frazier.

Loeffler started the season in the box...he was on the sidelines against LSU.  I would expect that Chizik insisted upon the change, since it is Loeffler's stated preference to coach from above.

This turn of events actually gives me hope that the head man is correcting shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 12:36:25 PM »
Not really.

I think it shows that Chizik is forcing him to focus on un-fucking Frazier.

Loeffler started the season in the box...he was on the sidelines against LSU.  I would expect that Chizik insisted upon the change, since it is Loeffler's stated preference to coach from above.

This turn of events actually gives me hope that the head man is correcting shit.

Yep.

And this is 2 posts of 2 that have started negative. You are encouraged to voice your opinion here and we welcome it. However, I hope you are who you say you are. If not, shit will get interesting for you...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 12:37:58 PM »

And this is 2 posts of 2 that have started negative. You are encouraged to voice your opinion here and we welcome it. However, I hope you are who you say you are. If not, shit will get interesting for you...

I hope an unleashing of the hounds is in order.  I need a diversion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 12:42:44 PM »
If you're a troll, read this thread: http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=10089.0

Familiarize yourself with it. Get ready, because that will be you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 12:45:25 PM »
And this is 2 posts of 2 that have started negative. You are encouraged to voice your opinion here and we welcome it. However, I hope you are who you say you are. If not, shoot will get interesting for you...

Newbie here, yes.  Truth seeker, yes.  The mere fact that it took me a while to find this board has little relevance.  I'm a third generation alum,  15+ years season ticket holder, etc.  In all honesty, I have never bought in to Chiz.  I want to, but he hasn't given me anything to bank on yet.  I am a firm believier that Cam won our NC for us - granted, Chiz did a great job of keeping the team together in the face of intense media scrutiny and, for that, I give him all the credit in the world.  Outside of that, his teams have been mediocre, and this team will be his worst.  Too much talent on the Plains to be 1-3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 12:48:28 PM »
Newbie here, yes.  Truth seeker, yes.  The mere fact that it took me a while to find this board has little relevance.  I'm a third generation alum,  15+ years season ticket holder, etc.  In all honesty, I have never bought in to Chiz.  I want to, but he hasn't given me anything to bank on yet.  I am a firm believier that Cam won our NC for us - granted, Chiz did a great job of keeping the team together in the face of intense media scrutiny and, for that, I give him all the credit in the world.  Outside of that, his teams have been mediocre, and this team will be his worst.  Too much talent on the Plains to be 1-3.

You're like Calvin's more articulate cousin.  Please be so...troll destruction is good for the soul.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 12:49:28 PM »

Post often and post what you wish. Some here agree to an extent. But the ones here that agree, have also been here a while and have a track record with what they are saying. There are too many bama fans out there trying to post shit like this to stir up trouble. I hope you aren't one of them and hope you can bring something different to the board...

And if you have a dog, give him to Jumbo...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 12:49:58 PM »
You're like Calvin's more articulate cousin.  Please be so...troll destruction is good for the soul.

I thought the same thing...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 12:55:36 PM »
Who is Charles Steven Lipscomb and who is he speaking to?

As was mentioned about Chizik wanting him to un-fuck Frazier, I'm thinking along those lines.  I don't know if I'd exactly call it troubling, but I do read into it a real sense of urgency.  I don't think it's any real secret that the big question surrounding Auburn football and Gene Chizik is what we really have as a head corch.  Is he really the 5-19 ISU Coach?  8-5 is all we can expect at AU?  National Championship with Cam and 24 seniors?  And sitting at 1-3 and a damn ugly 1-3 at that, it's a legitimate question.

As I've said, I'm on the fence until I see what happens in this game and truth be told, I think that's the case for a lot of AU fans. You go to 1-4, at home against a team playing this damn bad...with 2 weeks to prepare.....  And I think pulling Loeffler off road, speaks volumes, to me anyway, that Gene Chizik realizes he'd better get it done this weekend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 01:00:39 PM »

As was mentioned about Chizik wanting him to un-fuck Frazier, I'm thinking along those lines.  I don't know if I'd exactly call it troubling, but I do read into it a real sense of urgency.  I don't think it's any real secret that the big question surrounding Auburn football and Gene Chizik is what we really have as a head corch.  Is he really the 5-19 ISU Coach?  8-5 is all we can expect at AU?  National Championship with Cam and 24 seniors?  And sitting at 1-3 and a damn ugly 1-3 at that, it's a legitimate question.

As I've said, I'm on the fence until I see what happens in this game and truth be told, I think that's the case for a lot of AU fans. You go to 1-4, at home against a team playing this damn bad...with 2 weeks to prepare.....  And I think pulling Loeffler off road, speaks volumes, to me anyway, that Gene Chizik realizes he'd better get it done this weekend.
Patience
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 01:01:46 PM »

Bing(fucking)o
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 01:10:08 PM »
Patience

It's a virtue....or so I've heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 01:25:29 PM »

Upon further review, you are hereby declared a bammer.

Now go ahead and fight, it's better that way...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 01:27:15 PM »
Damn, newbie gotz him a sticky thread with the quickness. Lin, we need to see your credentials.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 01:28:42 PM »
Damn, newbie gotz him a sticky thread with the quickness. Lin, we need to see your credentials.

My guess is it's stickied because the true credentials have been located. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 01:42:00 PM »
My guess is it's stickied because the true credentials have been located.

This could get ugly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 01:47:34 PM »
Are you really Wayne Bolt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2012, 01:48:06 PM »
This could get ugly.

Imagine TPTB are seeing if he chooses to push the envelope or ride away unscathed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions