Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Do you ever get that piercing pain in the middle of your Skull?

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Think you are going to pass out, maybe die?  I have found the reason!   

- The one guy you’d want coaching your team.

Fiu: I’d probably want Urban Meyer if I could have anyone, but there’s a part of me that wants Georgia Tech’s Paul Johnson in charge. If he could do that at Navy, a team with few real D-I talents, the guy really can coach.

Dennis Dodd: Pete Carroll.

Steve Greenberg: Jim Tressel

Bruce Feldman: Pete Carroll

Richard Cirminiello: Florida’s Urban Meyer.  You hire a coach because he knows how to win.  Meyer has proven that he wins everywhere he goes.

Teddy Greenstein: Pete Carroll.

- The Heisman winner will be …

Steve Greenberg: Chase Daniel

Fiu: I'm going out on a major limb here and saying it'll be Texas Tech QB Graham Harrell. While I think Tim Tebow will be better, Harrell will win the Heisman based on ungodly numbers put up in a major conference. Just wait. There's going to be an anti-two Heisman thing happening against Tebow to open the door for someone like Harrell to come through. Ohio State's Chris Wells will finish third behind Tebow.

Richard Cirminiello: Ohio State RB Chris Wells.  All of the ingredients are in place for Wells to be the seventh Buckeye to win the award.  He’ll have the numbers and exposure on a ranked team to never drop below the radar.

Teddy Greenstein: Michael Crabtree

Dennis Dodd: I know I have Tebow at the top of the list but the odds against him repeating are huge. I have a feeling that Chris Wells is going to have a monster year for Ohio State, a school accustomed to winning the Heisman.

Bruce Feldman: I’ll go with Tim Tebow. He’s already got the big name and the personality. Plus, UF will have plenty of weapons for him to work with. I doubt he’ll have the same gaudy stats, but he won’t need them as much. That said, if Beanie Wells can lead OSU to win at USC and go for over 100 yards, I think he could be tough to beat.

Charles Davis: Heisman Winner…Tim Tebow in a repeat if Florida gets a running game

- The national champion will be …

Fiu: Ohio State. The sins of the past two years will be swept away.

Bruce Feldman: Ohio State.

Dennis Dodd: Ohio State

Steve Greenberg: Oklahoma

Dennis Dodd: Ohio State.

Teddy Greenstein: * Georgia

* subject to change

Richard Cirminiello: Ohio State.  The third time is the charm for a Buckeye team that has few flaws and will face an opponent not nearly as fast or daunting as 2006 Florida or 2007 LSU.

Charles Davis: National Champion…Ohio State (third time’s the charm)

There is enough shit, absolutely horrible shit in this article, to make a grown man ride a scooter...

http://cfn.scout.com/2/769590.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Do you ever get that piercing pain in the middle of your Skull?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 11:29:35 AM »
Richard Cirminiello: Ohio State.  The third time is the charm for a Buckeye team that has few flaws and will face an opponent not nearly as fast or daunting as 2006 Florida or 2007 LSU.

How exactly do they already know who OSU will play for the NC??

Oh, I forgot, ESPiN has the power to dictate the results of the BCS popularity contest.

Watch for the SEC to get shafted this year because the nation is sick of watching quality teams beat the shit out of Pac1(0) and Big 11 teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 11:33:42 AM »
How exactly do they already know who OSU will play for the NC??

Oh, I forgot, ESPiN has the power to dictate the results of the BCS popularity contest.

Watch for the SEC to get shafted this year because the nation is sick of watching quality teams beat the shit out of Pac1(0) and Big 11 teams.
It is just fucking beyond me how they could say that? Ohio State...OBVIOUSLY?!?!?!?!!?!  They are going to lose to USC just because USC actually can get up for a big game.  If a boxer fought in the main event twice and lost both times, do you think anyone in their right mind would say "Well. shit in my pants and call me sally, Third times a charm!   I'll bet $10,000 on Glass Joe!" 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 11:45:56 AM »
Hey, watch that scooter crap.  I may run you down....at 24 m.p.h.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 12:09:36 PM »
Hey, watch that scooter crap.  I may run you down....at 24 m.p.h.
My bad, I just thought you were friends with David Pollock and David Greene. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 12:37:11 PM »
Meet me in the parking lot of Ms. Lucille's Gossip Parlor at noon.

It's on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 01:03:08 PM »
Meet me in the parking lot of Ms. Lucille's Gossip Parlor at noon.

It's on.
I don't think there are enough ferrys crossing over to allow me to make it there in time...well...unless I could hitch a ride with you...fairy.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:31:27 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »
Wow. Some experts. I can only imagine the algorithms involved to pick last year's Heisman winner as this year's Heisman winner (making him only the second player in history to do that), and the same team that has been given unwarranted chance after unwarranted chance to play for the MNC to get yet another swing at it.
Am I in 2007?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 02:07:35 PM »
I think OSU has a ton of returning starters back as well.  Until someone hands their asses to them in a couple of games outside the BCS championship, ESPN and others will honk the Buckeye bobo all year. 

But, whatever.  I think the SEC has gotten it's share of love since 2004.  Florida got it's shot by backing into the game and then LSU....wow, did they ever get a gift...is handed a Christmas present with 2 losses.  Both kicked the damn door down but the fact is, they are SEC teams and I think the nation finally recognizes any 1-2 loss SEC team is most likely deserving of it's shot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions