Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another Loss

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Another Loss
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2012, 07:43:01 AM »
Still on Copenhagen. Tried the Red Man once. Taste was the same but didn't go as far.
Yeah, I only like the Redman straight (since I usually keep my dip in for a couple hours at a time), and the straight keeps its flavor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2012, 08:41:18 PM »
You hillbillies and your spit tobacco. Don't y'all know that shit will rot your teefs?

I went to hang out in Odenville one time back when I was in high school. There was this fine ass chick that my cousin went to school with that he wanted me to meet. I get to the Piggly Wiggly parking lot at the intersection of highway 411 and 174  (that's where shit went down in Odenville), found my cousin, and waited on this girl to show up. She gets there and we start chatting it up, and I came to the realization that she was worthy of some funky cold medina. Right about the time I was going to throw down some of my "A game" material on her, she whips out a can of Skoal - the old school kind, cardboard container with the metal lid -  does the side grip wrist snap packing motion, and then puts a gigantic dip between her cheek and gum that would have made Dandy Don Meredith envious. Grossed me the hell out. There was no way, no way in hell, that a chick who could fill out a pair of Levi's like her should be putting shit like that in her mouth.

I walked back over to my cousin and called him an asshole. He said, "What's wrong with that? Most of the girls up here dip". I responded that I wasn't a picky kind of fellow, but I didn't want snuff stains on the side of my pecker. He laughed and called me a city boy.

Needless to say, I never went back looking for love in Odenville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2012, 10:13:55 PM »
You hillbillies and your spit tobacco. Don't y'all know that shit will rot your teefs?

I went to hang out in Odenville one time back when I was in high school. There was this fine ass chick that my cousin went to school with that he wanted me to meet. I get to the Piggly Wiggly parking lot at the intersection of highway 411 and 174  (that's where shit went down in Odenville), found my cousin, and waited on this girl to show up. She gets there and we start chatting it up, and I came to the realization that she was worthy of some funky cold medina. Right about the time I was going to throw down some of my "A game" material on her, she whips out a can of Skoal - the old school kind, cardboard container with the metal lid -  does the side grip wrist snap packing motion, and then puts a gigantic dip between her cheek and gum that would have made Dandy Don Meredith envious. Grossed me the hell out. There was no way, no way in hell, that a chick who could fill out a pair of Levi's like her should be putting shit like that in her mouth.

I walked back over to my cousin and called him an asshole. He said, "What's wrong with that? Most of the girls up here dip". I responded that I wasn't a picky kind of fellow, but I didn't want snuff stains on the side of my pecker. He laughed and called me a city boy.

Lookin fer love in all the wrong places bubba
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2012, 07:11:41 AM »
Lookin fer love in all the wrong places bubba
It could have been worse, I suppose. She could have whipped out a plug of Bloodhound.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2012, 07:34:15 AM »
It could have been worse, I suppose. She could have whipped out a plug of Bloodhound.
Or her penis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2012, 07:59:05 AM »
Or her penis.

So we are saying that's a bad thing, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2012, 10:55:36 AM »
Depends on the kind of tobbaco she's dipping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Yoda

« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2012, 11:07:04 AM »

Uh what was the problem?  If she'd put a dip in her mouth you know she'd also put a cock in it too.  Nobody said marry her just tap that ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2012, 11:46:52 AM »
Not true PCT...you and I will raff our asses off when they all look like this.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2012, 11:50:44 AM »
If she'd put a dip in her mouth you know she'd also put a cock in it too.

The redneck corollary to the first law of female dynamics:

If she smokes, she'll fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2012, 12:02:21 PM »
You loved it, you were crying saying how special it was. She had to slow down so she didn't drop her load too quick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2012, 12:07:16 PM »
I've never understood what the big draw to dip is. To each his own, but I would never put that shit in my mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2012, 12:14:51 PM »
I've never understood what the big draw to dip is. To each his own, but I would never put that shit in my mouth.
You prefer goatpenis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2012, 12:16:04 PM »

Riiiight. This coming from the one who likes to dip his stick in a goats chocolate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2012, 12:27:26 PM »
Dipped Skoal all through college.  Switched to Levi Garrett for a couple of years afterward and then quit.  When I started law school, I was commuting from Dothan to Montgomery after work and was putting in 4 hours of driving 3-4 nights a week.  Thought it would be a good idea (Yeah right) to start back up so I'd have something to keep me alert on the drive.  Stopped one night and picked up some Skoal.  15 minutes later, I was outside my truck on the side of the road, puking like a frat boy during rush.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2012, 12:30:51 PM »
puking like a frat boy during rush. New Kid on the Block with a belly full of spunk.

Mo ackrit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2012, 12:49:41 PM »
You loved it, you were crying saying how special it was. She had to slow down so she didn't drop her load too quick.
Theres a reason they don't call it Bangmommy part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2012, 01:06:20 PM »
Theres a reason they don't call it Bangmommy part.

Maybe you don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2012, 06:48:46 PM »
Dipped Skoal all through college.  Switched to Levi Garrett for a couple of years afterward and then quit.  When I started law school, I was commuting from Dothan to Montgomery after work and was putting in 4 hours of driving 3-4 nights a week.  Thought it would be a good idea (Yeah right) to start back up so I'd have something to keep me alert on the drive.  Stopped one night and picked up some Skoal.  15 minutes later, I was outside my truck on the side of the road, puking like a frat boy during rush.
Was it because of the Skoal, or merely a side effect of having pregnant tonsils?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2012, 08:18:12 PM »

Again it's something I wish I never started, but it started when I was 15.  Had an older brother that left his can laying around.  At that age you try everything, smoking drinking etc.  I use to switch back and forth from smoking to dipping, mainly dipped during football season and smoked when we were out for football.  Been able to quit smoking, I've only quit dipping once in college.  The summer before my senior year I quit.  I had always said that I would quit when I grew up to me that was getting out of college.  I had quit for 2-3 months then one of my best friends (Ogre) came back from summer break and that fucker had picked it up.  I bummed a dip from him one night and was right back on the wagon.  It has been so long now that it is just a habit, anytime I'm in the car longer than 15 minutes, doing any kind of manual labor or relaxing in the recliner.  I keep thinking that I will quit but the want to is just not there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx