Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Oh, the crazy random shit that happens to me...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Oh, the crazy random shit that happens to me...
« on: July 15, 2008, 03:59:27 PM »
So I'm at work today, and at about 10:30 I get a call from the police asking if I was the owner of the house at my address. And then informing me that I'd better get home.

Apparently some woman was driving by and saw a dog in the road. She got out to get the dog or something, but left the car in drive, and her car barreled down my front yard straight into the side of my house.

She ran over these railroad ties...

...then jumped over these plants...

...hit the tree and left a piece of her blinker...

...and then proceeded to barrel straight into my house. Note the tire tracks.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 04:42:52 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
Re: Oh, the crazy random shit that happens to me...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 04:00:00 PM »

Luckily, as you can see, the keg and the beer pong table remained in tact.

Good thing my car wasn't parked in the garage...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 04:00:35 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 04:02:09 PM »
She took out my lockers...

No one was hurt, and if I had to pick a spot on my house for her to plow through, I guess my garage while my car wasn't in it isn't too bad. Sucks for her insurance rates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 04:04:41 PM »
Sucks for her insurance rates.

Lucky break for you that no one was injured and there is minimal (relatively speaking) property damage.

Fucking stupid people will fuck up everyone's insurance rates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 04:31:48 PM »
Why do I find this funny? 

Let me tell you the "Story of Reggie" 

When I was about 20 I lived in an apartment complex with a bunch of my friends.  In the upstairs apartment across from us lived Reggie.  He was the prototypical Jheri-Curled faux leather jacket wearing super fly of the mid 80s.  Wore one glove. But worked at the chicken plant.  Reggie was married to a 300-lb woman.  When they had relations, the bed would scream and the frame would leap up and down like a four-legged pogo stick slamming on the roof of the apt. below.  They had relations a lot. It got to the point that when they started, the guy who had the downstairs bedroom would call us and we'd go wait them out and then applaud and cheer loudly at the conclusion. Reggie was cool with it. 

Reggie drove a 1977 Oldmobile Cutlass. Black.

One day Reggie comes wheeling into the parking lot while we're outside playing basketball. He's got a freshly sprayed and glistening hair-do.  The Michael Jackson jacket is on.  Driving gloves -- maybe just one.  And Raybans.  One of the guys calls out "Look at REGGIE!"  And Reggie decides to be cool.  Hits the gas and careens into a parking spot.  Guess he meant to hit the brake and skid to a stop.  He didn't. He accidentally stomped the gas as he made the cut. He was already moving fast and when he floored the gas, the tires barked.  The car hit the curb, sailed upward, clipped the top half of the airconditioning unit and climbed it.  Nose of the car hit the wall of the apartment about four feet up.  Momentum carried the Cutlass through the wall.  Ass end of the car was sticking out.  Reggie hadn't let off the gas.  Back wheels were screaming.

Car landed in the bedroom of a friend of ours.  He was in the room asleep at the time.  Used the "trauma" of nearly being killed to ditch two final exams -- both of which were eventually waived. He is now, of course, a lawyer. Reggie was unhurt. Not a curl misplaced.  The Cutlass suffered minor paint scratches and a hole in the chrome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 04:42:54 PM »
I think I just peed on myself a little.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 04:50:57 PM »
At least you got half a day off of work, and you have a secret bat cave entrance into your house.  Make Jacob fix it, he is a construction worker afterall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 05:16:51 PM »
At least you got half a day off of work, and you have a secret bat cave entrance into your house.  Make Jacob fix it, he is a construction worker afterall.

So Chad no longer dates budding law students?  He's moved on to construction workers?  Throw an Indian and a cop in and you got most of the Village People.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 05:42:19 PM »
He is. NatCo is anyway. Corey said if he's not the first one at work when they start this, he's fired.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 06:17:41 PM »
He is. NatCo is anyway. Corey said if he's not the first one at work when they start this, he's fired.
Thats funny, too bad his dumbass will probably sleep in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 12:42:04 AM »
Actually, I made all that shit about the lady and the dog up.
This is what really happened. I will present this to my claims adjuster so that he can see exactly how the damage was done.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 12:43:29 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 09:48:45 AM »
Actually, I made all that shit about the lady and the dog up.
This is what really happened. I will present this to my claims adjuster so that he can see exactly how the damage was done.

That dirty whore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 11:49:08 AM »
Kaos's "pogo" bed post story reminded me of good times at a friend of mine's apartment in Auburn.  No long story here, just funny memories of a one-legged man that lived upstairs that hated my friends that lived underneath him.  When he'd get pissed, he's get up and start hopping up and down in the middle of his living room.   We'd all just shout "Shut the fuck up POGO!"....chortle a little, drink another beer...and he'd stop...   repeat about six times per evening...

.....anyway...  Carry one with your story...

The Mr. Kool-Aid pic is classic Chad!  Hahaha!  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 05:19:07 AM »
Thats fucked up Chad, I almost got into a fistfight at Wal-Mart last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Six

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 05:58:28 AM »

Please to be elaborating.  I have a feeling this will be a good story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 09:48:38 AM »
Thats what you get for going to the LakeShore Wal-Mart. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 02:13:15 PM »
Please to be elaborating.  I have a feeling this will be a good story.
I went to the Gardendale Wal-Mart for grocery's last night. In my cart was a 6 pack of beer, as I'm checking out I notice the cashier's not 21 which means she cant sell me the beer, she must have a CSM scan it which takes about 3 minutes, I told her not to worry about the beer and that I would just pay and leave. Until this asshole one back decided to jump in, Whats the problem, I'm tired of waiting, Beer, he can go buy that somewhere else. I told this 50+ year old fuck that he could wait to buy his Depends until I was fucking done, I let him know that since he was such as asshole we would wait as long as I wanted! I asked if he would like me to kick his fucking ass all over Wal-mart and he shut the fuck up at that point. I must have fuck with me written on my forehead!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 02:26:46 PM »
I went to the Gardendale Wal-Mart for grocery's last night. In my cart was a 6 pack of beer, as I'm checking out I notice the cashier's not 21 which means she cant sell me the beer, she must have a CSM scan it which takes about 3 minutes, I told her not to worry about the beer and that I would just pay and leave. Until this asshole one back decided to jump in, Whats the problem, I'm tired of waiting, Beer, he can go buy that somewhere else. I told this 50+ year old fuck that he could wait to buy his Depends until I was fucking done, I let him know that since he was such as asshole we would wait as long as I wanted! I asked if he would like me to kick his fucking ass all over Wal-mart and he shut the fuck up at that point. I must have fuck with me written on my forehead!
You go Girl.  I can't see you getting mad Jason, you seem like too much of a nice guy.  However, thats funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 02:29:47 PM »
That is funny.  I love people who try to be big and bad until they meet someone tougher than themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions