Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Joe Biden on Cheerleaders

Joe Biden on Cheerleaders
« on: September 22, 2012, 12:47:48 PM »
“The cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college,” he said. “They are amazing. You think I’m joking. You think I’m joking. They’re almost all gymnasts. The stuff they do on hardwood, it absolutely blows my mind

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/biden-declares-cheerleaders-the-best-athletes-in-college/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Re: Joe Biden on Cheerleaders
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 11:49:26 PM »
They're almost all gymnasts?  So are they better than the people who are there on gymnastic scholarship?  Wouldn't that make the real gymnasts better than the almost gymnasts?

I bet he wrapped this up by telling us how Romney was going to eliminate the forward pass and put all the WR's in chains, ya'll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 07:26:25 AM »
They're almost all gymnasts?  So are they better than the people who are there on gymnastic scholarship?  Wouldn't that make the real gymnasts better than the almost gymnasts?

I bet he wrapped this up by telling us how Romney was going to eliminate the forward pass and put all the WR's in chains, ya'll.

This is the X.  Focus on a different sentence in that quote. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 09:12:30 AM »

Yep
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 09:55:47 AM »

Take everything I said above and add "on hardwood" to the end. 

Then append this animated Kate Upton gif

and a movie quote from Biloxi Blues for no apparent reason...

The place where a U.S. soldier goes to defecate, relieve himself, open his bowel, shit, fart, dump, crap, and unload, is called the latrine. The la-trine, from the French.

and I may have created the ultimate X post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.