Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck Me

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Fuck Me
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 03:35:23 PM »

I also laughed with great delight drinking the $4.00 bottle waters and you were drinking beer. I was healthy mofo for 3 hours.

With that game, I switched to whiskey by noon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2012, 03:42:17 PM »
With that game, I switched to whiskey by noon.

I did have a beer with simp-gh-awk around 10:00 am.

I need to invent some kind of beer sneaking system. I don't like the hard stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 03:45:51 PM »
I did have a beer with simp-gh-awk around 10:00 am.

I need to invent some kind of beer sneaking system. I don't like the hard stuff.

Way back in the day, long before terrorists and anyone or anything was checked as you walked in a stadium....my brother went to the Crapstoned.  He was in a fraternity and long before the game started, they would work out a system of lookouts and drop a rope over the side and hoist a keg up to keep in their section. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2012, 03:56:00 PM »
Way back in the day, long before terrorists and anyone or anything was checked as you walked in a stadium....my brother went to the Crapstoned.  He was in a fraternity and long before the game started, they would work out a system of lookouts and drop a rope over the side and hoist a keg up to keep in their section.

I was in Section 4 for this game-Most of that crowd would not be into that nor do I think that group could help me haul that keg up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2012, 04:01:29 PM »
I was in Section 4 for this game-Most of that crowd would not be into that nor do I think that group could help me haul that keg up.

I klinked at the SECCG this past year.  I know Sani will chastise my sorry ass for not getting a trusty burrbinz stadium cushion.  I had on cargo pants with a deep pocket every 3 inches.  I had pints and miniatures and anything else I could stuff in there...plus a bottle down my dick.  I meant I was taking whiskey drinks in that game.  Went through the gate....klink...klink klink...klink..klink klink...No sir Officer, nothing in these pockets....klink...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2012, 04:07:47 PM »
No sir Officer, nothing in these pockets....klink...

That's just the sound of my prosthetic balls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2012, 04:08:49 PM »
I klinked at the SECCG this past year.  I know Sani will chastise my sorry ass for not getting a trusty burrbinz stadium cushion.  I had on cargo pants with a deep pocket every 3 inches.  I had pints and miniatures and anything else I could stuff in there...plus a bottle down my dick.  I meant I was taking whiskey drinks in that game.  Went through the gate....klink...klink klink...klink..klink klink...No sir Officer, nothing in these pockets pants....klink...

Would have been more honest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2012, 04:24:05 PM »
I klinked at the SECCG this past year.  I know Sani will chastise my sorry ass for not getting a trusty burrbinz stadium cushion.  I had on cargo pants with a deep pocket every 3 inches.  I had pints and miniatures and anything else I could stuff in there...plus a bottle down my dick.  I meant I was taking whiskey drinks in that game.  Went through the gate....klink...klink klink...klink..klink klink...No sir Officer, nothing in these pockets....klink...

IV bag with an IV tube attached.   Tube clipped inside your shirt front, bag taped to the inside of your leg.  IV tube becomes a straw.   Very inconspicuous.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2012, 04:31:30 PM »
IV bag with an IV tube attached.   Tube clipped inside your shirt front, bag taped to the inside of your leg.  IV tube becomes a straw.   Very inconspicuous.

Wouldn't it be easier to just go ahead and insert it in your vein and start the drip?  Leaves your mouth free to holler obsenities at the refs and opposing fans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: fudge Me
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2012, 04:44:44 PM »

When I was at Auburn we just went with the big tittied girlfriend with gallon Ziploc bag between the bazongas.  Funny, the guards would always stare straight at the hiding place but they never found it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2012, 05:10:36 PM »
When we brought my daughter to her first Auburn game, fall 2005, we brought her diaper bag in with us.  Two of the bottles were filled with jack daniels, which looks like a lot like "juice."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
Re: fudge Me
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2012, 06:12:12 PM »
When I was at Auburn we just went with the big tittied girlfriend with gallon Ziploc bag between the bazongas.  Funny, the guards would always stare straight at the hiding place but they never found it.

THAT... is doing it right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2012, 07:12:05 PM »
When we brought my daughter to her first Auburn game, fall 2005, we brought her diaper bag in with us.  Two of the bottles were filled with jack daniels, which looks like a lot like "juice."
Kept her quiet the entire game, didn't it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2012, 09:17:42 PM »

We did that here for the AU-Texas game here in Austin-Except we had no baby. 90ish time frame. They drank I was the sober one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2012, 09:49:01 PM »
Let AWK carry a couple flask and make sure you sit close by. Done deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions