Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck Me

Fuck Me
« on: September 20, 2012, 05:23:02 PM »
It hit me today. 

Leaving work, I heard on 97.3 that LSU is without four starters that they were expecting to have back in fall camp. 

So my thoughts roamed a bit. 

"Well, if Chris Faulk is out, maybe Lemonier can get a sack-fumble.  Set up good field position and...."

"Maybe McCalebb can break free around the end or on a screen play and get us a quick six points."

"Emory Blake's been awfully quiet this year.  Maybe he'll..."

"Maybe Lutz can have an acrobatic..."

It's not going to happen.  There's nothing to be excited about.  Woe is all of us. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Fuck Me
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 05:48:00 PM »
Hope springs eternal....then reality sprays herbicide all over that bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 12:52:53 AM »
I bought a new navy blue bra exactly like my old lucky one.  Figured it couldn't hurt.  And no, it will not be on display at any time, so don't ask.

I am also wearing an orange and blue top on game day, but for the first time ever, I am not wearing one with an AU logo anywhere on it.  Will have my AU jewelry on, but that's it.

Blowing up the superstition bridges. Because I can.  Won't matter a bit. 

JHS gonna be the Alamo, baby, and there are a fuckload of purple and gold Mexicans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 02:27:01 AM »
I bought a new navy blue bra exactly like my old lucky one.  Figured it couldn't hurt.  And no, it will not be on display at any time, so don't ask.

I am also wearing an orange and blue top on game day, but for the first time ever, I am not wearing one with an AU logo anywhere on it.  Will have my AU jewelry on, but that's it.

Blowing up the superstition bridges. Because I can.  Won't matter a bit. 

JHS gonna be the Alamo, baby, and there are a fuckload of purple and gold Mexicans.

Not so fast there lady person... There will be at least one mexican (who bought a ticket, not working stadium maintenance) wearing the orange and blue!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 09:42:09 AM »
Not so fast there lady person... There will be at least one mexican (who bought a ticket, not working stadium maintenance) wearing the orange and blue!

There were Mexicans standing with Davy Crockett, amigo.  Just using historical analogy to make a point. I expect the outcome to be the same.

Why don't you come to the tailgate?  We can draw a line in the sand with AWK's sword and step over it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 09:47:58 AM »
There were Mexicans standing with Davy Crockett, amigo.  Just using historical analogy to make a point. I expect the outcome to be the same.

Why don't you come to the tailgate?  We can draw a line in the sand with AWK's sword and step over it.
Damn AWK your sword is that long. Color me impressed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 10:31:44 AM »

Alrighty, what corner at wire and samford does the x tailgate set up at?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 10:37:22 AM »

The eastern southwest corner
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 10:42:52 AM »

Damn. I guess you Mexicans only know how to travel north. Tell you what, we'll put a border around the tailgate so you can find it.

Bring cerveza. The water will make you sick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 10:44:33 AM »
Damn AWK your sword is that long. Color me impressed.

Have you seen his hands?  That pretty girl he's been keeping company with isn't with him for his charming personality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 10:44:46 AM »

Yes, it should also be noted that Crocket had the "home field advantage". 
I expect the same outcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 11:44:39 AM »
It hit me today. 

Leaving work, I heard on 97.3 that LSU is without four starters that they were expecting to have back in fall camp. 

So my thoughts roamed a bit. 

"Well, if Chris Faulk is out, maybe Lemonier can get a sack-fumble.  Set up good field position and...."

"Maybe McCalebb can break free around the end or on a screen play and get us a quick six points."

"Emory Blake's been awfully quiet this year.  Maybe he'll..."

"Maybe Lutz can have an acrobatic..."

It's not going to happen.  There's nothing to be excited about.  Woe is all of us.

I don't even plan on watching. Should be 0.5 at kickoff and on my way to about 1.2.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 12:44:50 PM »
My ass will be planted in Section 8 Row 44 Seat 10.  It may not be planted there after halftime.  Either way, there will some unknown quantity of fine burrbinz available to miz with delicious coke product in a 2012 Stadium cup. 

Tradition and all that, ya' know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2012, 02:48:26 PM »
My ass will be planted in Section 8 Row 44 Seat 10.  It may not be planted there after halftime.  Either way, there will some unknown quantity of fine burrbinz available to miz with delicious coke product in a 2012 Stadium cup. 

i think i'll be smoking mowing the grass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »

Where was tradition last week? Destin?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 02:58:35 PM »
Where was tradition last week? Destin?

One of the better traditions in my book.   And as I sat there watching the game, I couldn't help but think.....

Dallaswareagle

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2012, 03:07:04 PM »
One of the better traditions in my book.   And as I sat there watching the game, I couldn't help but think.....

Dallaswareagle

:haha:

No shit  :haha:

And as I sat there-Hard ass blearchers (blood pressure) that no medication could control my thoughts of Snaggle:

And a small part of me was hoping you were choking on it.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2012, 03:09:22 PM »

And as I sat there-Hard ass blearchers (blood pressure) that no medication could control my thoughts of Snaggle:

I did have a couple of gulps go down the wrong way.  Coughed a little. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2012, 03:24:01 PM »
i think i'll be smoking mowing the grass.

And when people ask who's holding?  There are damn crickets everywhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 03:33:23 PM »

I did have a couple of gulps go down the wrong way.  Coughed a little.

I also laughed with great delight drinking the $4.00 bottle waters and you were drinking beer. I was healthy mofo for 3 hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions