Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Don't See The Problem

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Don't See The Problem
« on: September 24, 2012, 03:25:05 PM »
I mean, why do you have to go to rehab for slamming Justin Bieber?  copypasta Foxnews.com

Green Day's front man Billie Joe Armstrong is entering rehab for substance abuse, a rep for the band tells TMZ.

The news comes just two days after Armstrong went ballistic in Vegas during a performance at the iHeart Radio Music Festival. He was videotaped screaming obscenities, slamming Justin Bieber and violently smashing his guitar on-stage.

The band's rep tells TMZ,  "Green day wants to apologize to those they offended at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas."

The rep adds, "The band regretfully must postpone some of their upcoming promotional appearances.“

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/09/24/billie-joe-armstrong-green-day-frontman-enters-rehab-following-concert-meltdown/?intcmp=features#ixzz27PtHwHmR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: I Don't See The Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 03:28:23 PM »
exactly.....rehab for not slamming him maybe but not the other.  As if Green Day wasn't already done.

The rehab curse strikes again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 03:34:39 PM »
exactly.....rehab for not slamming him maybe but not the other.  As if Green Day wasn't already done.

The rehab curse strikes again.

Damn, just wake me up when September ends.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 03:59:24 PM »
Damn, just wake me up when September ends.

You know what the problem with him is?  When masturbation's lost its fun you're fucking crazy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 04:21:41 PM »
This is the dawning of the rest of their lives, on Holiday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 04:33:32 PM »
Upon hearing this news I feel like a dog in heat, barred indoors from the summer street............
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 10:52:27 PM »
Maybe he just wants to be the minority...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 01:00:42 AM »
Somebody wake me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 09:16:43 AM »
No time to search the world around, cause you know where he'll be found
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.