Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

PGA Tour Championship

Token

PGA Tour Championship
« on: September 24, 2012, 02:22:16 PM »
Went to Atlanta yesterday for the final round of the Championship.  Had a good time, but one of the best moments was away from the course.  Jason Dufner, after 30 minutes of signing autographs for the kids, took his shoes off, signed them, and also gave them to some kids.  He then stood with no shoes on and signed for another 15-20 minutes.  Considering a few of the players didn't walk by the kids, much less sign anything, I thought it was awesome of him to do such. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: PGA Tour Championship
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 02:33:06 PM »
That's how the thugs do it these days.....Shoeless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 02:33:19 PM »
Fuck you bammer! Are you saying we are a golf school now?

We don't need your fake ass pity because our football team sucks...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 02:37:52 PM »
Fuck you bammer! Are you saying we are a golf school now?

We don't need your fake ass pity because our football team sucks...

you realize alabama golf > auburn golf. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 02:49:06 PM »
Went to Atlanta yesterday for the final round of the Championship.  Had a good time, but one of the best moments was away from the course.  Jason Dufner, after 30 minutes of signing autographs for the kids, took his shoes off, signed them, and also gave them to some kids.  He then stood with no shoes on and signed for another 15-20 minutes.  Considering a few of the players didn't walk by the kids, much less sign anything, I thought it was awesome of him to do such.

What course was it on?  Was it where they used to have the Bellsouth?  Only course I've been to over there but it was a damn sight better than Augusta for actually watching golf.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 03:15:12 PM »
It was at East Lake.  My 11 year old loved it, because it's a course that has been on Tiger Woods golf for the last few years.  He enjoyed telling me how every hole played, where the water and bunkers were and what distance they needed.  I already knew, but I let him explain it like I didn't have a clue.  Overall it was a perfect day.  High 70s with lots of sunshine.  My son is a Tiger fan, so I was hoping he could make a push, but it was fun watching Snedecker win. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 05:38:22 PM »
It was at East Lake.  My 11 year old loved it, because it's a course that has been on Tiger Woods golf for the last few years.  He enjoyed telling me how every hole played, where the water and bunkers were and what distance they needed.  I already knew, but I let him explain it like I didn't have a clue.  Overall it was a perfect day.  High 70s with lots of sunshine.  My son is a Tiger fan, so I was hoping he could make a push, but it was fun watching Snedecker win.

I have watched that tournament there before. I walked right beside Tiger on hole 10 for about 40 yards. Could have pushed him in the lake he was walking besides. That was in 2000 I believe. I remember being really surprised at how big Tiger was...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 05:39:45 PM »
Glad to see someone in the family is smart enough to like a good school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 05:54:58 PM »
Glad to see someone in the family is smart enough to like a good school.

He's not, and to make matters worse, he didn't ask Dufner for his autograph because "he is a war eagle".   :facepalm:

We had a long conversation on the way home.  About golf, about why he should have asked for Dufner's autograph, and why "he is a war eagle" is one of the dumbest comments he's ever made in his life.  Apparently he was heading down the path of being a dumbass.  I blame it on the nonstop shit talking that happens at school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 05:56:16 PM »
He's not, and to make matters worse, he didn't ask Dufner for his autograph because "he is a war eagle".   :facepalm:

We had a long conversation on the way home.  About golf, about why he should have asked for Dufner's autograph, and why "he is a war eagle" is one of the dumbest comments he's ever made in his life.  Apparently he was heading down the path of being a dumbass.  I blame it on the nonstop shit talking that happens at school.
or his bammer dad
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 06:11:17 PM »

God dammit why do you make it so hard to dislike you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »

Kids are dumberer now a days.  Let me tell you this story about...

Nevermind, I'm not snaggle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2012, 08:26:06 PM »
God dammit why do you make it so hard to dislike you.

I know, right???

If he is punking us, and is really some inbred Updyke troll, I'm gonna cry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 09:53:06 PM »
I know, right???

If he is punking us, and is really some inbred Updyke troll, I'm gonna cry.

Best troll EVAH if so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2012, 07:49:07 AM »
Best troll EVAH if so.

Be WAY better than a prospect with a speech impediment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 09:47:07 AM »
Kids are dumberer now a days.  Let me tell you this story about...

Nevermind, I'm not snaggle.

I will punk a bitch.  Let me tell you about this one time when I knocked this dude out.  We were at summer camp, and we were paddling these canoes across the lake.  Well, this guy....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 10:30:16 AM »
I will punk a bitch.  Let me tell you about this one time when I knocked this dude out.  We were at summer camp, and we were paddling these canoes across the lake.  Well, this guy....
You killed Jason Voorhees!?!!?!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."