Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Very telling game numbers

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Very telling game numbers
« on: September 10, 2012, 03:36:45 PM »
Lifted from another board:

•At halftime, Kiehl Frazier had a pass rating of –45.3. Though there were major issues across the board, the starting quarterback cannot turn the ball over 5 times.

•By the time Mississippi State went up 28-10, Frazier was 3 of 11 for 19 yards and 2 interceptions. This elevated his pass rating to 5.4 with the game already lost.

•Auburn’s longest run of the day was produced by Tre Mason, covering 12-yards. It did not come until Auburn was down, 28-10 on the scoreboard.

•Auburn’s longest pass play was a 21-yard pass to Emory Blake, which did not come until Auburn was down, 28-10.

•Auburn had only 1 impact play (15-yards or more) before Mississippi State went up 28-10, picking up 2 more impact plays, when the game had already been decided.

•54 percent of Auburn’s run plays went for 3-yards or less.

•Mississippi State had more yardage on first down (268) than Auburn had for the entire game (216).

•Auburn has scored 1 offensive TD from 125 offensive snaps.

•Stressing the importance of playing well on offense during the first possessions of the game, the Tigers generated 45-yards of offense on 23 plays during their first 4 possessions of the game.

•The last time Auburn’s offense was held to less than 30-yards in every possession from their first to eleventh possessions was in 2003 against Southern Cal. Auburn had 92-yards in total after MSU went up 28-10.

•Onterio McCalebb has averaged 29.5 yards per kick-return during his tenure at Auburn.

•Auburn’s linebackers combined for 3 solo tackles. :facepalm:

•Demetruce McNeal had 18 tackles against Mississippi State, the most by an Auburn Tiger since Dontarious Thomas had 19 against Syracuse in 2001.

•Three players from the secondary accounted for 37 percent of the tackles made against Mississippi State.

•Through 2 games, Auburn has been tackled for a loss 18 times, while the Auburn defense has made 11 tackles for loss.

•The Auburn defense held Mississippi State to 1 of 10 on 3rd downs.

•Through 2 games, Auburn has converted 25% of their 3rd downs during the first half and 23% during the second half.

•Quan Bray had his biggest game of his young career with 6 receptions for 50-yards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Very telling game numbers
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 03:44:02 PM »
Yeah, but Jake Holland's fro was so intimidating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 03:58:18 PM »
Lifted from another board AUFaegalemily.com:

Stat Tiger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 04:09:44 PM »
Stat Tiger.

True dat-Boy does know his stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 04:21:03 PM »
Stat Tiger.

He's about the lone non-homoerotic thing over there. I like his numbers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 04:26:39 PM »
He's about the lone non-homoerotic thing over there. I like his numbers.

I've wondered why he won't come over here-I think he has alot of dogs and likes them the way they are. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 05:34:42 PM »
I've wondered why he won't come over here-I think he has alot of dogs and likes them the way they are.

As long as we have someone stealing his info and posting it here, he can stay there.

I'd hate for the movie quote hijacks to turn into a list of statistics about the making of each movie. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 07:07:40 PM »
So I see the answer for offensive production.

Get down 28-10 EARLIER then crank it up!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 05:45:36 PM »
The last time Auburn’s offense was held to less than 30-yards in every possession from their first to eleventh possessions was in 2003 against Southern Cal. Auburn had 92-yards in total after MSU went up 28-10.

We made MSU look like 2003 USC.  Jeebus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.