Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn @ Miss. State

Re: Auburn @ Miss. State
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2012, 05:19:17 PM »
Good God...Good fucking lord, even Prowler is worried about this team.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2012, 05:22:16 PM »
Good God...Good fudgeing lord, even Prowler is worried about this team.   :facepalm:

When he jumps off the ship, we know how bad it is. Prowler is like the super sunshine pumper. Wow. I'm really, genuinely stunned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2012, 05:23:34 PM »
Auburn will be lucky, absolutely lucky, to be 5-7 playing like they are now.  This would be the '08 & '09 signing class Senior leadership.

I'm also starting to wonder about the strength of the team (I'm seeing our front line guys, on both sides of the ball, getting pushed around).

I'm sorry I don't even see 5 wins with this team

Clemson                                                                   Loss
  Sat, Sep 8 at Mississippi State                                  Loss  To fuckng MSU   :facepalm:
  Sat, Sep 15 Louisiana-Monroe 12:21 pm --                Maybe
  Sat, Sep 22 (3) LSU TBA --                                       Loss                     
  Sat, Oct 6 (8) Arkansas TBA --                                  Loss
  Sat, Oct 13 at Mississippi TBA --                               Maybe
  Sat, Oct 20 at Vanderbilt TBA --                                Maybe
  Sat, Oct 27 Texas A&M TBA --                                  Loss
  Sat, Nov 3 New Mexico State TBA --                          Win
  Sat, Nov 10 (7) Georgia TBA --                                 Loss
  Sat, Nov 17 Alabama A&M TBA --                              Win
  Sat, Nov 24 at (1) Alabama                                       Loss

And I figure one of the maybe's we lose.

And after 8 qtrs of football we have scored one (YES THAT IS 1) offensive touchdown and as somebody said eariler and that one was on blown coverage.

I was wrong  I said 3 and 9  we may only be 2 and 10
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 05:28:30 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2012, 05:26:51 PM »
Who would be the B-back? Lutz? Mason?

I'm being factious.  To a point anyway.  I, unlike some of the "play calling geniuses" here, don't pretend to know the "playbook" that would make this team a contender.  I am of the opinion that there isn't one that exists, but "guess" that if you got Mason, Blakely, OMac, and Frazier on the field all at once and ran option, that it would be the BEST way to optimize our talent set.  But option is a specialty, and not all coaches get it, or run it. 

That's not to say it would be any prettier.  That said, IF I'm speculating, Frasier at QB, Blakely at B, Mason at A Back on the left, and OMac would be my counter back on the right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »
Pffftt your ass. This is Auburn. We are supposed to have a QB ready to step in when necessary.

Yeah, we've always had big time QBs waiting in the wings. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2012, 05:29:47 PM »
I'm being factious.  To a point anyway.  I, unlike some of the "play calling geniuses" here, don't pretend to know the "playbook" that would make this team a contender.  I am of the opinion that there isn't one that exists, but "guess" that if you got Mason, Blakely, OMac, and Frazier on the field all at once and ran option, that it would be the BEST way to optimize our talent set.  But option is a specialty, and not all coaches get it, or run it. 

That's not to say it would be any prettier.  That said, IF I'm speculating, Frasier at QB, Blakely at B, Mason at A Back on the left, and OMac would be my counter back on the right.

With this loss CGC just may have lost the team.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 05:31:58 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2012, 05:31:18 PM »
I'm sorry I don't even see 5 wins with this team

Clemson                                                                   Loss
  Sat, Sep 8 at Mississippi State                                  Loss  To fuckng MSU   :facepalm:
  Sat, Sep 15 Louisiana-Monroe 12:21 pm --                Maybe
  Sat, Sep 22 (3) LSU TBA --                                       Loss                     
  Sat, Oct 6 (8) Arkansas TBA --                                  Loss
  Sat, Oct 13 at Mississippi TBA --                               Maybe
  Sat, Oct 20 at Vanderbilt TBA --                                Maybe
  Sat, Oct 27 Texas A&M TBA --                                  Loss
  Sat, Nov 3 New Mexico State TBA --                          Win
  Sat, Nov 10 (7) Georgia TBA --                                 Loss
  Sat, Nov 17 Alabama A&M TBA --                              Win
  Sat, Nov 24 at (1) Alabama                                       Loss

And I figure one of the maybe's we lose.

And after 8 qtrs of football we have scored one (YES THAT IS 1) offensive touchdown and as somebody said eariler and that one was on blown coverage.

I was wrong  I said 3 and 9  we may only be 2 and 10

If you're still all  :wartim:

Then God help you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2012, 05:32:13 PM »
With this loss CGC just may have just lost the team.

It's very possible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2012, 05:33:35 PM »
If you're still all  :wartim:

Then God help you.

Nah-this game just brought the world crashing down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2012, 05:34:31 PM »
You can't pin it all on the OC in AU's current situation. Frazier is a dual-threat guy that ran Malzahn's offense since high school. Mosley was an experiment from day 1, and never was SEC caliber. Let's face it, Wallace isn't SEC caliber either. It was a little different last year. Malzahn had QBs that he hand picked to run his offense, and they sucked last year. Loeffler gets somewhat of a pass, IMO. I don't know many OCs that could do a good job with a QB who can't pass worth shit. Sure, you offense needs to be flexible and you need to be able to adjust for personnel changes every year. But that assumes that the personnel can handle the basic functions of their position. Such as passing the ball. You don't want to run a flexbone this year, and well, let's run an air raid style next year. Nothing that drastic. Loeffler is sort of stuck between a rock and a hard place here.
You run an offense from the personnel you recruit. Malzahn along with (Luper/ Trooper were given a blank check. Todd came through as did Super Cam...they tried to get Russell Wilson and failed-Jameis Winston and failed.
Kiehl Frazier was of the Malzahn system just picture perfect for the NH spread...or was he?
Moseley was filler as was in many peoples minds this past class' signee Wallace.
You can't draw bigtime WRs without a bigtime QB.   
They will not come.
And for the love of God it's insane to throw your hands up and suggest the flexbone.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2012, 05:35:05 PM »
With this loss CGC just may have lost the team.
Not yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2012, 05:36:25 PM »
Not yet.

Well looking over the cliff and wondering is very close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2012, 05:41:18 PM »
When he jumps off the ship, we know how bad it is. Prowler is like the super sunshine pumper. Wow. I'm really, genuinely stunned.
Like I've said before, I'm a realist and I'm one of the level headed Auburn fans around here...not a Sunshine Pumper nor a Doom and Gloomer. I look at everything with my eyes wide open.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2012, 05:42:40 PM »
Like I've said before, I'm a realist and I'm one of the level headed Auburn fans around here...not a Sunshine Pumper nor a Doom and Gloomer. I look at everything with my eyes wide open.

And pray tell please tell us what you see that us don't?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2012, 05:44:26 PM »
Well looking over the cliff and wondering is very close.

Not gonna lie.......on the ledge wondering myself.   I could've understood a close loss at  on then road in the SEC, but they owned us today.  God help US for the raping we are going to receive in two weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2012, 05:47:38 PM »
And for the love of God it's insane to throw your hands up and suggest the flexbone.
That's sort of the point. Loeffler was hired to come in and un-fuck this situation, using personnel recruited for a different type of offense, and recruited by somebody else. There are some pointing to the playcalling as being part of the problem, and that very well may be correct. But when you have a QB who can barely throw the ball 10 yards, I don't know what kind of outcome you expect to have. It's just hard to tell what kind of OC Loeffler is/will be because he's pretty limited in what he can do at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jmar

« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2012, 05:49:00 PM »
And pray tell please tell us what you see that us don't?
I cannot give this staff with this talent a pass and contrive some sort of an excuse for the state of the current play. It is simply unnacceptable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2012, 05:52:29 PM »

ROFLCOPTER
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2012, 05:54:01 PM »
I cannot give this staff with this talent a pass and contrive some sort of an excuse for the state of the current play. It is simply unnacceptable.

Holy Shit!  I agree!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2012, 05:57:08 PM »
If a team makes the most improvement from week 1 to 2, I hate to see what happens the rest of the year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx