Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn @ Miss. State

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Auburn @ Miss. State
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2012, 02:37:22 PM »
PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!   Silly me.  4 games, my bad, we lose to Ole Miss as well playing like this.

So if we  shit the bed this year, which it looks like we will,  how soon before our recruiting class goes to shit?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 02:41:49 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2012, 02:38:04 PM »
This feels worse than 2008.  Someone talk me off the ledge because I only see 4 wins and that is it.

This is far worse than 2008.  In 2008 we still had the #14 overall defense, and other than our 36-0 loss to the the MNC Bammers, our worst loss was by only 2 TDs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »
This defense has no teeth up front at all, the LBs can't tackle,  and the DBs are atrocious.

Suck. Suck. Suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2012, 02:41:28 PM »
This is the worst Auburn football team I have seen in a long long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2012, 02:41:52 PM »
I'm already numb to this game and season. When does basketball season start?  Oh wait...we suck at that too. Are we still good at equestrian?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2012, 02:45:11 PM »
We are going to be a meltdown thread feature on Monday.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

JR4AU

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2012, 02:45:57 PM »
Down by 18 in the 4th, and still running off tackle on 1st and second down.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2012, 02:48:33 PM »
We have fallen through the Earth and been shat out the other side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2012, 02:48:34 PM »
MSU giving us Cover 3 on 2nd and long says: "no respect for passing".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2012, 02:50:51 PM »
Third INT of the day...this one in the endzone... :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2012, 02:53:22 PM »
I have seen many poor games in my many years. 

I've never seen a more inept team in my life.  And that includes the 1970s. 

Very disappointing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Yoda

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2012, 02:54:41 PM »
I have no idea what has been posted.  Just came out of the stadium at the end of the third.

First hand perspective.  We suck, at best 6-6.  Chicken little, chicken little the sky has fuckin fallin.

Besides the fact that maybe 1000 fans showed up for the game and I was sitting in the middle of those fucking cowbells.  3 more whiskey drinks and my ass would have gotten the shit beat out of it, but 2 or 3 fuckers wouldn't be feeling good either.

First half, played like shit but only down 4.  We were in the red zone and ran 3 times.  Would say get play calling after last week except for the fact that Blake had man coverage on him every fucking play.  Our best receiver had man coverage on him inside the 18.  Ok Frazier did not check out and change the play, and our O coordinated did not call one pass play to him after seeing this. 

Still in the game at half.  Come out and return the kickoff up 3.  Our defense is shit. I have no clue why.  We can't tackle, cover, stuff the middle or get pressure on the QB.  Our D ends were up against rookie ends and did absolutely nothing.

We are pathetic.  Fucking pathetic.  Call me whatever the fuck you want.  I am one of the biggest AU fans and have always been.  I have seen some shitty teams with a shitty offense but good defense.  This team has nothing.  I am already sick of football after 2 weeks, thank goodness hunting season is around the corner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2012, 02:57:24 PM »
I am completely and utterly disgusted. Almost to the point of tears. I love Auburn, but this shit is like watching babies being murdered. How the fuck does this shit get fixed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's only when we've lost everything that we are free to do anything.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2012, 02:57:38 PM »
I've never seen a more inept team in my life. 

You haven't seen the Miami Dolphins this year have you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2012, 02:59:09 PM »
I have seen many poor games in my many years. 

I've never seen a more inept team in my life.  And that includes the 1970s. 

Very disappointing.

I'm neither a   :wartim: type guy, or a doom and gloom type, but this team FUCKING SUX! 

When you factor in recruiting since 2009, this is Barfeild like! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2012, 03:01:55 PM »
I have no idea what has been posted.  Just came out of the stadium at the end of the third.

First hand perspective.  We suck, at best 6-6.  Chicken little, chicken little the sky has fuckin fallin.

Besides the fact that maybe 1000 fans showed up for the game and I was sitting in the middle of those fucking cowbells.  3 more whiskey drinks and my ass would have gotten the shit beat out of it, but 2 or 3 fuckers wouldn't be feeling good either.

First half, played like shit but only down 4.  We were in the red zone and ran 3 times.  Would say get play calling after last week except for the fact that Blake had man coverage on him every fucking play.  Our best receiver had man coverage on him inside the 18.  Ok Frazier did not check out and change the play, and our O coordinated did not call one pass play to him after seeing this. 

Still in the game at half.  Come out and return the kickoff up 3.  Our defense is shit. I have no clue why.  We can't tackle, cover, stuff the middle or get pressure on the QB.  Our D ends were up against rookie ends and did absolutely nothing.

We are pathetic.  Fucking pathetic.  Call me whatever the fuck you want.  I am one of the biggest AU fans and have always been.  I have seen some shitty teams with a shitty offense but good defense.  This team has nothing.  I am already sick of football after 2 weeks, thank goodness hunting season is around the corner.

Yep....I'll be doing a lot of bass fishin' on Saturdays this fall :/  I love Auburn, but the excuses are running out here....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2012, 03:02:53 PM »
Fumblina! Four turnover Frazier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2012, 03:05:31 PM »
It's great to know that everything bad that anyone has said about your coach, the coach that you have defended vehemently, is true. Fuck this shit. Unfuckingacceptable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2012, 03:06:21 PM »
It's great to know that everything bad that anyone has said about your coach, the coach that you have defended vehemently, is true. fudge this shoot. Unfudgeingacceptable.

Not true.

Chizik has teeth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2012, 03:06:35 PM »
It's great to know that everything bad that anyone has said about your coach, the coach that you have defended vehemently, is true. Fuck this shit. Unfuckingacceptable.

^^^Bottom line.  Werd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions