Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn @ Miss. State

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Auburn @ Miss. State
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2012, 04:18:40 PM »
Because I personally don't give a rat's bleeding twat what a never-been-to-Tuscaloosa bandwagon gump thinks about our situation.

As far as I'm concerned all bama fans can go drown themselves in Lake Lurleen.

Doesn't matter if goat fucker said it or jr said it - it's the scary fucking truth. And we should be worried.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2012, 04:20:22 PM »
Doesn't matter if goat fucker said it or jr said it - it's the scary fucking truth. And we should be worried.

I'm past worried.  I worried last season. 

Now?  I'm just numb.  Fuck this disgrace.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2012, 04:22:51 PM »
Turtle must have been cut on not to be in this game. I would have put Logan Paul in the game rather than subject the offense to more of the same.The apathetic play-calling just adds to the MFing pain.

Quit trying to convince anybody you know what plays would have worked.  There's not a playbook out there, or play caller that could make this shit sandwich taste any better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2012, 04:26:41 PM »
Because I personally don't give a rat's bleeding twat what a never-been-to-Tuscaloosa bandwagon gump thinks about our situation.

As far as I'm concerned all bama fans can go drown themselves in Lake Lurleen.

Agreed-But lets look at our problems-The team across the state seems to be doing it right, they re-load, not rebuild-Since the hated one took over and after a few bad seasons they have been winning, recruiting and winning again.

Why are we not doing the same?????????????????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2012, 04:29:03 PM »
I'm past worried.  I worried last season. 

Now?  I'm just numb.  Fuck this disgrace.

I didn't like the loeffler hire when it happened. I talked myself into thinking it was ok and we would be alright. Now I think my gut feeling was right. I think we could have done better. We are auburn. We have millions and should hire only the best. Loeffler could not have been our first choice. Surely 9 others said no thanks first. This offense looks like shit. Except that is offensive to shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2012, 04:31:06 PM »
I didn't like the loeffler hire when it happened. I talked myself into thinking it was ok and we would be alright. Now I think my gut feeling was right. I think we could have done better. We are auburn. We have millions and should hire only the best. Loeffler could not have been our first choice. Surely 9 others said no thanks first. This offense looks like shit. Except that is offensive to shit.

If you really believe that "coaching up" Frazier would fix it, then you're right.  I don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2012, 04:34:05 PM »

I am begining to believe the folks who said the CGC is too much of a in your business coach, hence why 9 others said no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2012, 04:35:24 PM »
If you really believe that "coaching up" Frazier would fix it, then you're right.  I don't.

I think we're In a perfect storm of problems. Loefflers awful play calling being just one of them. Frazier is another. Leadership another. Lbs another. If just two or three of these areas could improve, we might could  tread water but with all these happening we've taken 3 steps back.

At this point with fraziers lack of ability to pass in order to open up the run, we maybe should be doing the opposite. Thoughts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2012, 04:36:31 PM »
I am begining to believe the folks who said the CGC is too much of a in your business coach, hence why 9 others said no.

Funny because his predecessor got fired with that being one of his weaknesses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2012, 04:37:10 PM »
I think we're In a perfect storm of problems. Loefflers awful play calling being just one of them. Frazier is another. Leadership another. Lbs another. If just two or three of these areas could improve, we might could  tread water but with all these happening we've taken 3 steps back.

At this point with fraziers lack of ability to pass in order to open up the run, we maybe should be doing the opposite. Thoughts?

Miss St disagrees.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »
Quit trying to convince anybody you know what plays would have worked.  There's not a playbook out there, or play caller that could make this shit sandwich taste any better.
We know when a OC is supposed to scrap the same old failing shit and this one doesn't get a pass because he's feeling his way around and getting comfortable with the personnel. There's no excuse for leaving Frazier out there and no excuse for not having another ready...no matter how the entire team plays as a whole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2012, 04:39:47 PM »

I'm going to say it again.  Loeffler's play calling is a product of what we can/can't execute at the QB spot.  I actually get why it looks so shitty. 

If Loeffler has the ability to install the Flexbone, then we might have a chance...otherwise, we don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »
We know when a OC is supposed to scrap the same old failing shit and this one doesn't get a pass because he's feeling his way around and getting comfortable with the personnel. There's no excuse for leaving Frazier out there and no excuse for not having another ready...no matter how the entire team plays as a whole.

Pffft
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2012, 04:42:12 PM »
meanwhile, Florida is getting ass raped by a redshirt freshman qb.  maybe, for KF it's a sophomore slump delio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2012, 04:53:57 PM »
Pffft
Pffftt your ass. This is Auburn. We are supposed to have a QB ready to step in when necessary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2012, 05:03:58 PM »
Pffftt your ass. This is Auburn. We are supposed to have a QB ready to step in when necessary.

I guess we have none on the roster???????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2012, 05:06:22 PM »
If Loeffler has the ability to install the Flexbone, then we might have a chance...otherwise, we don't.

Who would be the B-back? Lutz? Mason?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »
You can't pin it all on the OC in AU's current situation. Frazier is a dual-threat guy that ran Malzahn's offense since high school. Mosley was an experiment from day 1, and never was SEC caliber. Let's face it, Wallace isn't SEC caliber either. It was a little different last year. Malzahn had QBs that he hand picked to run his offense, and they sucked last year. Loeffler gets somewhat of a pass, IMO. I don't know many OCs that could do a good job with a QB who can't pass worth shit. Sure, you offense needs to be flexible and you need to be able to adjust for personnel changes every year. But that assumes that the personnel can handle the basic functions of their position. Such as passing the ball. You don't want to run a flexbone this year, and well, let's run an air raid style next year. Nothing that drastic. Loeffler is sort of stuck between a rock and a hard place here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

dallaswareagle

« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2012, 05:15:14 PM »
You can't pin it all on the OC in AU's current situation. Frazier is a dual-threat guy that ran Malzahn's offense since high school. Mosley was an experiment from day 1, and never was SEC caliber. Let's face it, Wallace isn't SEC caliber either. It was a little different last year. Malzahn had QBs that he hand picked to run his offense, and they sucked last year. Loeffler gets somewhat of a pass, IMO. I don't know many OCs that could do a good job with a QB who can't pass worth shit. Sure, you offense needs to be flexible and you need to be able to adjust for personnel changes every year. But that assumes that the personnel can handle the basic functions of their position. Such as passing the ball. You don't want to run a flexbone this year, and well, let's run an air raid style next year. Nothing that drastic. Loeffler is sort of stuck between a rockSUCK and a hard place SUPER SUCK here.

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2012, 05:18:15 PM »
Auburn will be lucky, absolutely lucky, to be 5-7 playing like they are now.  This would be the '08 & '09 signing class Senior leadership.

I'm also starting to wonder about the strength of the team (I'm seeing our front line guys, on both sides of the ball, getting pushed around).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs