Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn @ Miss. State

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Auburn @ Miss. State
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2012, 06:19:18 PM »
And pray tell please tell us what you see that us don't?
I see a young Auburn team with little to no upperclassmen leadership.

I see a RG, Chad Slade, that needs to be replaced soon.

I see a timid QB, in Kiehl Frazier.

I see bad play calling, not giving Frazier a chance to become comfortable.

I see that I was wrong in my assessment of Jake Holland's abilities, he reacts too slow to what he reads, by the time he reacts to the run he already has a 300+lb. lineman in his grill.

I see that moving Jermaine Whitehead to Safety might not have been the correct move.

I see Erique Florence standing on the sidelines when he should be out there on the field (he should've been on the field in place of Neiko Thorpe last year).

I see that the Tampa 2 Defense needs to be trashed after today (the Defense has been on a steady or rapid decline since '09).

Btw, I was talking about me not being a SSP and how I always look at everything as a whole...stepping back and taking everything into consideration, I wasn't necessarily talking about the progress of the team this year.

I see that you're jumping all over the ”fire everyone and burn the everything to the ground” approach...keep making 5-19 type statements.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2012, 06:35:45 PM »
I see a young Auburn team with little to no upperclassmen leadership.
Auburn has two less seniors on their two deep than Alabama does. Clemson has one more senior on their two deep than Auburn. LSU has two less seniors on their two deep and Auburn has.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2012, 06:41:01 PM »
Don't argue facts RWS.  That was one of the worst Auburn games I've ever watched.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jmar

« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2012, 07:11:53 PM »
Don't argue facts RWS.  That was one of the worst Auburn games I've ever watched.
No I've seen worse. Some of us old timers have been here and  realize we are at a pivitol moment. Young fans remember the Tubs years and six straight but some of us struggled through the lean years when we had far less talent with a future not so promising. As a fan. I don't know what is in the near future for the current regime but I can tell you that change must be ahead very soon because Auburn is not going to be a second rate program. Not in this conference, not in this division, not in this state.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2012, 07:35:23 PM »
Ball State put up 28 on Clemson. Speaks volumes.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2012, 07:47:19 PM »
Ball State put up 28 on Clemson. Speaks volumes.  :facepalm:
Yeah and we knew that Clemson sucked on defense (see West Va) but we just weren't up to admitting it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2012, 08:01:54 PM »
Yeah, I understand that. I guess my point is that you can come up with 10 different reasons why it is the way that it is, but the root cause comes back to the coaches. Whether it is because of poor talent evaluation, lack of fundamentals, lack of proper instruction, poor development (to an extent), a combination of, or all of the above. I don't know what the secret recipe for suck is.

The biggest problem seems to be in the talent evaluation department, if I had to pick only one. It's either that, or they just aren't holding their talented players to a certain standard. With as much talent as AU has brought in over the years, it's hard to imagine that they could have whiffed and mis-evaluated that many guys. It's equally as difficult to imagine they are getting them on campus and not coaching them properly either. The whole thing makes absolutely no sense. You guys should be a top 10 team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2012, 09:24:38 PM »
Yeah, I understand that. I guess my point is that you can come up with 10 different reasons why it is the way that it is, but the root cause comes back to the coaches. Whether it is because of poor talent evaluation, lack of fundamentals, lack of proper instruction, poor development (to an extent), a combination of, or all of the above. I don't know what the secret recipe for suck is.

The biggest problem seems to be in the talent evaluation department, if I had to pick only one. It's either that, or they just aren't holding their talented players to a certain standard. With as much talent as AU has brought in over the years, it's hard to imagine that they could have whiffed and mis-evaluated that many guys. It's equally as difficult to imagine they are getting them on campus and not coaching them properly either. The whole thing makes absolutely no sense. You guys should be a top 10 team.

At what I have no idea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2012, 09:28:57 PM »
I see a young Auburn team with little to no upperclassmen leadership.Same story last year

I see a RG, Chad Slade, that needs to be replaced soon.Agreed

I see a timid QB, in Kiehl Frazier. :facepalm:

I see bad play calling, not giving Frazier a chance to become comfortable.At what?

I see that I was wrong in my assessment of Jake Holland's abilities, he reacts too slow to what he reads, by the time he reacts to the run he already has a 300+lb. lineman in his grill.Saw this last year

I see that moving Jermaine Whitehead to Safety might not have been the correct move.agreed

I see Erique Florence standing on the sidelines when he should be out there on the field (he should've been on the field in place of Neiko Thorpe last year).agreed

I see that the Tampa 2 Defense needs to be trashed after today (the Defense has been on a steady or rapid decline since '09).I see a coach who won't change

Btw, I was talking about me not being a SSP and how I always look at everything as a whole...stepping back and taking everything into consideration, I wasn't necessarily talking about the progress of the team this year.

I see that you're jumping all over the ”fire everyone and burn the everything to the ground” approach...keep making 5-19 type statements.Incorrect With the talent we have on this team (from what I am being told I want to know what is the problem?

I am tired fo the BS coach speak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2012, 09:30:31 PM »
Auburn has two less seniors on their two deep than Alabama does. Clemson has one more senior on their two deep than Auburn. LSU has two less seniors on their two deep and Auburn has.

Go fuck yourself with a goat penis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #130 on: September 08, 2012, 09:36:52 PM »
From the AUEagamily.com board's hand of the king Titan:

RULES:  THE RULES: (Updated 8/17/2012)

Watch how you talk about the players.  You can talk about the play on the field, but if it gets personal, derogatory or mean-spirited, it's going to be edited or deleted and if we have to tell you more than once, you'll have some time off from the boards.

Everyone also, please help the moderators out by reporting any violations of this you see.

:haha: :facepalm: :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #131 on: September 08, 2012, 09:38:28 PM »

Watch how you talk about the players.  You can talk about the play on the field, but if it gets personal, derogatory or mean-spirited, it's going to be edited or deleted and if we have to tell you more than once, you'll have some time off from the boards.

Everyone also, please help the moderators out by reporting any violations of this you see.

Got more balls than our offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #132 on: September 08, 2012, 09:39:47 PM »

Please tell me you are violating that like a Bammer recruit does his girlfriend in Baldwin Co.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2012, 05:42:45 PM »
I am tired fo the BS coach speak.
Why are you face palming the part where I stated that ”I see a timid QB in Kiehl Frazier”? Nothing but the truth in that statement.

Yes, we were young last year (True Freshmen, Rs. Fr., True Soph. & Rs. Soph. playing/starting last year)...we're still young this year (True Fr, Rs. Fr., True Soph. & Rs. Soph. playing/starting this year).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2012, 07:47:48 PM »
Why are you face palming the part where I stated that ”I see a timid QB in Kiehl Frazier”? Nothing but the truth in that statement.

Yes, we were young last year (True Freshmen, Rs. Fr., True Soph. & Rs. Soph. playing/starting last year)...we're still young this year (True Fr, Rs. Fr., True Soph. & Rs. Soph. playing/starting this year).

The face palm was in agreement with you. It was also to show I don't understand why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2012, 10:13:48 AM »

I see that moving Jermaine Whitehead to Safety might not have been the correct move.

For two weeks I have been yelling that it looks like Neiko came back and put on a different jersey.

How do we keep developing players that get so OUT OF position? But yet in the end, they are talented enough to get a shot in the NFL?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.