• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
10 more days...
« on: August 22, 2012, 10:09:58 AM »
Predictions for Climpsum?

Killerweaksweet Tigers vs Crack Whore Tigers
               27 - 24

Climpsum scores early as we struggle to find our offensive identity. Defense steps up and creates a turnover score.  We win it early 4th quarter with a Kodi Parker FG. Defense clamps down on Clempsoon late attempt scare.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: 10 more days...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 10:16:26 AM »
Real Tigers  31
Tigger and Dabo  21

I really think Watkins out hurts them. Let's Teh Stache do his thang better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 10:17:35 AM »
Gonna sound wishy washy here. But if we win I think we do it close 17-10, if we lose I think we look bad 31-14 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 10:20:37 AM »
The Iron Chin - 21
Mr. Inferiority Complex - 17
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 10:26:54 AM »
Atlanta Is Our House:  30

Dabo Is A Gay Indian Wrestler: 20
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 10:46:19 AM »
We win by 3, and no more than 40 points scored total.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 10:46:59 AM »
The Chin's Tigers 31

The Momma's Boy Tigers 24
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 11:07:45 AM »
Atlanta Is Our House:  30

Dabo Is A Gay Indian Wrestler: 20

Hey hey fucker. This aint the price is right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 11:21:06 AM »
I wish a had even an educated guess...but I don't.

I have no clue how our offense is going to look or even what kind of offense we will have. Are we going to run the option? Spread option or triple option? Power run game with use of TE's? How is the QB going to play? What about the defense? Is MLB going to be a huge problem this year like it was last year? Can the fro actually not look like a retarded monkey? What about the secondary? If Torched was the best we had last year...what makes us think the guys behind him will be better? DL....yeah...I think they should be stout. OL? Who knows? We have what? 3 new starters on the OL this year? 2 of which are freshman?

I really have no clue how anyone on this team will play. No clue. It could be a decent year with a lot of kids growing up, or it could be another year like last year.

With that said:

Auburn: 24
Clemson: 14

I think that Auburn will try and control the ball with the power run game behind Prosch and our new look defense under the stache will be too much for a Watkinless Clemson. No way Clemson QB has another lucky fucking game like he had last year. He looked like Joe fucking Montana.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 11:23:10 AM »
I think that Auburn will try and control the ball with the power run game behind Prosch

Our new look defense under the stache will be too much for a Watkinless Clemson.

2 GREAT points. I keep forgetting about Prosch being a factor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2012, 11:39:32 AM »
I think that Auburn will try and control the ball with the power run game behind Prosch and our new look defense under the stache will be too much for a Watkinless Clemson. No way Clemson QB has another lucky fucking game like he had last year. He looked like Joe fucking Montana.

It's Joe Mantegna you moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 11:44:13 AM »
AU- 13 Clem-10
If it's not this score, it will be because somebody fudged up other than me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

JR4AU

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 11:44:43 AM »
I wish a had even an educated guess...but I don't.

I have no clue how our offense is going to look or even what kind of offense we will have. Are we going to run the option? Spread option or triple option? Power run game with use of TE's? How is the QB going to play? What about the defense? Is MLB going to be a huge problem this year like it was last year? Can the fro actually not look like a retarded monkey? What about the secondary? If Torched was the best we had last year...what makes us think the guys behind him will be better? DL....yeah...I think they should be stout. OL? Who knows? We have what? 3 new starters on the OL this year? 2 of which are freshman?

I really have no clue how anyone on this team will play. No clue. It could be a decent year with a lot of kids growing up, or it could be another year like last year.

With that said:

Auburn: 24
Clemson: 14

Have they actually put out a depth chart on the OL?  If we actually start multiple Fr. on the OL, it will be a rough year. 

I checked this out http://auburn.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp while writing this.  FWIW.  Not sure if it's accurate, or just an educated guess.  I heard some talking head yesterday say that if we played today, both Kozan and Diamond would start, and Sullen would not.  Really hard for me to believe they'd sit Sullen, an experienced and proven Sr., in favor of a True Fr.  We were still going to be young on the OL, though bringing back some experience.  I think one thing may be that we're suddenly so loaded and deep on the OL, they may be fucking around trying to find just the right combination of starting 5.  A decision has to be made at some point. 

Option or no option?  I saw some video of QB drills the other day and they were working on the footwork and ball handling for Inverted Veer.  So, yes it's in there.  Probably will see some speed option too then.  I don't think you can try to completely make Frazier in to a pocket passer.  They'll use his legs some. 

I'm with you.  I have no idea how they will actually accomplish it, but I think we're trying to move to a more ball/clock control offense.  We got a roster loaded with highly ranked TEs, and a proven FB that is a monster.  Gotta think we're gonna get under center some and run down hill at people with a multiple back attack.     

My previous "guess" was based pretty much on what you said about our D, and them being Watkins-less. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 11:47:44 AM »
WE!!!!!!!!!'s reference brought up something I saw the other night.  Snaggle you'll appreciate this.

The Monday night game between the Pats and Philly. 

1st quarter Ryan Mallet is playing (because obviously Brady doesn't need to be in) so Chucky is talking about how impressed he is with Mallet and his progression from the lockout of last preseason. All the usual blah, blah so people learn more about this Mallet QB. 

Cut away to Mallet in college showing his skillz.

Arm Strength -First clip him making a read over the middle against Vanderbilt to a crossing open receiver. 

Touch - Next clip him making a nice lob to a streaking sideline receiver for a touchdown. In that clip the defense was our boys in orange & blue.  Anyone want to guess who was defending the streaking sideline receiver? 

Hint: He was beat off the line and never even knew where the ball was or turned around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 11:48:56 AM »
You forgot Robinson, who is apparently a stud, but will be a redshirt freshman starting at LT...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 11:50:24 AM »
WE!!!!!!!!!'s reference brought up something I saw the other night.  Snaggle you'll appreciate this.

The Monday night game between the Pats and Philly. 

1st quarter Ryan Mallet is playing (because obviously Brady doesn't need to be in) so Chucky is talking about how impressed he is with Mallet and his progression from the lockout of last preseason. All the usual blah, blah so people learn more about this Mallet QB. 

Cut away to Mallet in college showing his skillz. Arm Strength -First clip him making a read over the middle against Vanderbilt to a crossing open receiver.  Touch - Next clip him making a nice lob to a streaking sideline receiver for a touchdown. In that clip the defense wuz our boys in blue.  Anyone want to guess who was defending the streaking sideline receiver? 

Hint: He was beat off the line and never even knew where the ball was or turned around.
THOOOOOOORPE?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 11:53:31 AM »
You forgot Robinson, who is apparently a stud, but will be a redshirt freshman starting at LT...

To me there's a big difference in a RS Fr. and a True Fr.  We all pretty well knew Robinson was the man at LT.  He's been on campus, practiced a RS year, been through an off season routine, and and spring.  A year of physical maturity is big at that age for OL and DL.  He lacks SEC game experience of course, but still a lot less likely to be a major liability when the bullets fly for real than a true Fr. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 11:55:13 AM »
To me there's a big difference in a RS Fr. and a True Fr.  We all pretty well knew Robinson was the man at LT.  He's been on campus, practiced a RS year, been through an off season routine, and and spring.  A year of physical maturity is big at that age for OL and DL.  He lacks SEC game experience of course, but still a lot less likely to be a major liability when the bullets fly for real than a true Fr.

Plus he's been practicing against Lemonier.  The better the people you compete against the better you will be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 11:57:12 AM »
THOOOOOOORPE?

His momma call him Lipscomb... I'm gonna call him Lipscomb
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2012, 11:59:11 AM »

His momma call him Lipscomb... I'm gonna call him Lipscomb

Aww, you ain't never met no Martin Luther the King.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."