Jimi Hendrix
Eddie Van Halen
Randy Rhodes
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Eric Clapton
Tom Morello
Nancy Wilson

and whoever played Hotel California

Note:  Keith Urban is ridiculous.  And if you wanted to do best fiddler, it's Charlie Daniels.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 12:58:15 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Best Guitarists of All Time
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »

Ace Frehley

Slash
George Harrison
Jimi Hendrix
Eddie Van Halen
Randy Rhodes
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Eric Clapton
Tom Morello
Nancy Wilson

Note:  Keith Urban is ridiculous.  And if you wanted to do best fiddler, it's Charlie Daniels.
Seriously...........The Eagles.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 01:11:34 PM »
Ace Frehley

I think we all saw that one coming, didn't we?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 01:14:41 PM »
Seriously...........The Eagles.....

I think what he meant was the individual who played the part.  The base lead was played by Don Felder.  The twin lead guitars that are going toward the end of the song are Don Felder and Joe Walsh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2008, 01:20:39 PM »
I think what he meant was the individual who played the part.  The base lead was played by Don Felder.  The twin lead guitars that are going toward the end of the song are Don Felder and Joe Walsh.

Thank you for reading my mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 01:21:39 PM »
Thank you for reading my mind.

That was not mind reading.  That was reading.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 02:20:37 PM »
That was not mind reading.  That was reading.
Reading is for nerds.  and by the way, the word whoever can imply a group or individual person. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »
The lead and rhythm guitarists from Dragonforce.   Check out about 3:20 into the song.  

The cat in your aviator looks like he just watched that video!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 02:39:31 PM »

Ace Frehley

Slash
George Harrison
Jimi Hendrix
Eddie Van Halen
Randy Rhodes
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Eric Clapton
Tom Morello
Nancy Wilson

Kaos I know that is your boys and everything and I am not saying he isnt good , but there are millions of people that can play the guitar like that....I promise. 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 02:42:40 PM by lifesapplepie »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2008, 02:40:09 PM »
Reading is for nerds.  and by the way, the word whoever can imply a group or individual person. 

Context can mean everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2008, 02:41:50 PM »
Buddy Guy

For Best Female Performance: Ruyter Suys of Nashville Pussy

Tom Morello is amazing, and I had the opportunity to be rocked about 10 feet away from him at the front row at VooDoo Fest, and then met Tim Commerford & Brad Wilk that night on Bourbon Street. Didn't get to meet Zack or Tom though.

Speaking of Tom Morello, he has a solo album coming out with guest vocalists ranging from Serj Tankian to Shooter Jennings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2008, 02:42:43 PM »
Who is your fat date?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2008, 02:44:14 PM »
Who is your fat date?
Just some chick I met there and banged later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2008, 02:46:06 PM »
By the way, check out the security guard getting a handful. Ah, the perks of being a security guard.
 :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 03:26:25 PM »
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Don't judge, she is fucking hot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 03:53:35 PM »
Don't judge, she is fucking hot.

Yea, I can tell by her great taste in moo moos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »
Alright, our sample is small, but you guys are like crack-addled rhesus monkeys with ADD.

The point is that there is one guitarist who is routinely ignored on lists like this.  Kudos to Randall for being the only voter to include him:  Prince.

If you need convincing, peep the following video (if you only want to see Prince's jaw-dropping performance, skip to about the 3 minute mark, but the entire performance is worth watching).  This is Tom Petty and friends paying tribute to George Harrison at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony where Harrison and Prince (among others) were admitted:

http://www.youtube.com/v/D7sT1HRV2qU&hl=en&fs=1

Fixed for you, Brad. You don't have to do all that embedded shit here. Just post the link and this site embeds it for you.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 09:10:38 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Six

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2008, 08:57:34 AM »
Alright, our sample is small, but you guys are like crack-addled rhesus monkeys with ADD.

The point is that there is one guitarist who is routinely ignored on lists like this.  Kudos to Randall for being the only voter to include him:  Prince.

Does that mean I am not a crack-addled rhesus monkey wth ADD?

Suck it, bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2008, 09:15:26 AM »
Context can mean everything.
You would think a future member of the Alabama Bar would know that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions