Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Joe the Plumber

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Joe the Plumber
« on: August 14, 2012, 08:59:57 PM »
...speaks on the immigration issue.

http://news.yahoo.com/joe-plumber-unfiltered-build-damn-fence-start-shooting-160930403--abc-news-politics.html

Samuel "Joe the Plumber" Wurzelbacher is not politically correct and he's proud of it. And to prove it, the Ohio Republican congressional candidate told a crowd of about 125 supporters in Arizona that the government should "put a damn fence on the border going with Mexico and start shooting."

"I'm running for Congress and that should be a bad thing to say," Wurzelbacher said, as the Prescott eNews first reported. "You know what, that's how I feel. I'm not going to hide it because I'm running for an office. I want my borders protected and I'm very, very adamant about that."

Wurzelbacher's remarks came during a Friday fundraising dinner for Arizona State Sen. Lori Klein. Last year Klein, an adamant gun rights activist, was criticized by gun control advocates after she pointed her raspberry-pink handgun at a reporter's chest during an interview to show him the laser sighting.

"It's just so cute," she said of her .380 Ruger handgun, before assuring the Arizona Republic reporter that while the gun had no safety, she "didn't have my hand on the trigger."

Wurzelbacher, also a firm supporter of the Second Amendment, went on to tell Arizonans on Friday that Republicans are reluctant to make jokes because "we're afraid it's going to end up on the five o'clock news."

"I'm not worried about being politically correct ," the U.S. House candidate said. "That's one thing that's really scared us and really hurt us as a country is everyone is afraid to open their mouths, to say a little something funny."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Joe the Plumber
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 09:24:11 AM »
I have no issue building a fence to stop the bleeding. Although I don't think it's a long term immigration strategy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 12:08:06 PM »
I have no issue building a fence to stop the bleeding. Although I don't think it's a long term immigration strategy.

Coupled with sniper fire it is......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 12:39:34 PM »
Coupled with sniper fire it is......

When I say long term I am meaning the damage already done. The illegals already here. A fence won't solve for what to do with them NOW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 02:01:03 PM »
When I say long term I am meaning the damage already done. The illegals already here. A fence won't solve for what to do with them NOW.

Create new jobs. Round-uppers. Pay per person deported.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.