Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

First Auburn Football Dream of the Season

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
First Auburn Football Dream of the Season
« on: July 09, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »
About this time every year I start having dreams about the upcoming football season.  I guess it's caused by withdrawals or anticipation.  Anyway here is this year's first dream:

I'm walking through a bar/restaurant and I stop to watch the TV over the bar because it is showing ESPN and there is a crawl with scores.  It is Thursday, August 28 in my dream.  I see the following score on the crawl: Auburn 87, ULM 3.  I'm pissed because I am positive that the game is supposed to be played on Saturday, but no one can explain why the game was moved to Thursday. 

That's all.  More of a snippet of a dream than a full dream, but there is my subconscious's prediction of the score of our first game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Six

Re: First Auburn Football Dream of the Season
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 10:37:51 AM »
Kind of a high score, don't you think?  I mean, they only put up what, 28 on Alabama?  I don't think they will score 3 on our defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 10:39:46 AM »
About this time every year I start having dreams about the upcoming football season.  I guess it's caused by withdrawals or anticipation.  Anyway here is this year's first dream:

I'm walking through a bar/restaurant and I stop to watch the TV over the bar because it is showing ESPN and there is a crawl with scores.  It is Thursday, August 28 in my dream.  I see the following score on the crawl: Auburn 87, ULM 3.  I'm pissed because I am positive that the game is supposed to be played on Saturday, but no one can explain why the game was moved to Thursday. 

That's all.  More of a snippet of a dream than a full dream, but there is my subconscious's prediction of the score of our first game.
If we score 87 points, teams will be shitting their pants. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 10:45:09 AM »

I'll shit my pants if we score that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 10:46:13 AM »

I never said the dream was realistic.

Besides, I didn't tell you how the dream began:  I was getting head from Raven Riley while eating a steak and taunting Kaos, who sat across the room sobbing uncontrollably.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 10:47:24 AM »
I never said the dream was realistic.

Besides, I didn't tell you how the dream began:  I was getting head from Raven Riley while eating a steak and taunting Kaos, who sat across the room sobbing uncontrollably.

I hope it is realistic.

Was he curled up in the fetal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 10:47:54 AM »
I hope it is realistic.

Was he curled up in the fetal?

Of course.  Thumbsucking and all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 09:36:27 AM »
Of course.  Thumbsucking and all.
Its not realistic unless he had Gene Simmons Kiss makeup applied.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 09:47:31 AM »
Its not realistic unless he had Gene Simmons Kiss makeup applied.

The lap dance is always better when the stripper Kaos is crying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 10:32:38 AM »
That is really wierd....I swear I had a Auburn football dream last night too! 

I was at the Auburn vs. Georgia game and we were playing at CRAPton bowl in Montgomery.  Auburn scored two quick touchdowns and then intercepted Stafford on the third series!  Then Tenn.'s football team  came out of the tunnels and started picking a fight with Georgia on the field! so they had to forfeit...  In and out on a few other things but that was the premise of the dream.

I forgot to add...Kelly kopowski was sucking my dick the whole game.... :vn:

HOW MANY MORE DAYS!!!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:34:56 AM by lifesapplepie »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions