Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ESPN: Top three Games in the SEC West in 2008

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
ESPN: Top three Games in the SEC West in 2008
« on: July 08, 2008, 02:48:34 PM »
No Surprise, the top two games are Auburn games. Auburn v. LSU and Auburn v. Georgia. 

1. LSU at Auburn, Sept. 20
If you were picking the most compelling SEC games from the last decade, more than a few of the Auburn-LSU clashes would be on the list. Those clashes always seems to go down to the final minutes, and almost always there's some sort of strange twist. A year ago, LSU threw a touchdown pass on the final play (when all it needed to win was a field goal) and had all of one second to spare. Still don't know about that clock management, Coach Miles. The game is at Auburn this season, and the home team has won eight in a row. Both teams will be breaking in new quarterbacks, so there's bound to be some mistakes. This one will come down to defense, and LSU is a little bit better on that side of the ball.

2. Georgia at Auburn, Nov. 15
Stepping outside the division late in the season, Auburn will probably be in a position where it needs to win this game to get to Atlanta. The Bulldogs have given the scoreboard a workout against the Tigers each of the last two years, scoring a combined 82 points. The other reason this game is so big for Auburn is that the Iron Bowl showdown with Alabama comes two weeks later in Tuscaloosa, so it shapes up as a tough close to the season. The Tigers could play their way into or out of the West championship those last few weeks.

3. Alabama at LSU, Nov. 8
Nick Saban's assistants have already joked that they have no plans to be anywhere near the same bus he's on when the Crimson Tide rolls onto LSU's campus in November. The game last season was certainly intriguing. But this will be Saban's first trip back to LSU as the coach of Alabama. He'll feel about as welcome as Michael Vick at a PETA rally. Alabama played well enough to win against LSU for three quarters last season, but couldn't finish the game. We'll find out what this Alabama team has learned after another year with Saban.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/sec
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: ESPN: Top three Games in the SEC West in 2008
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 03:38:50 PM »
Carl and I already have tickets in the Club Section of Tiger Stadium for the Return of Satan... I will be wearing as much purple and gold as I can fit on my body - I even bought a purple bra this weekend.  Dude better come into Tiger Stadium in a freaking Hamster Ball - I cannot WAIT.  Those coonasses are gonna go all Katrina on his ass.  Night game, liquored up coonasses... aiiyee, cher!!  He may even have to bring his own company of Alabama National Guard - the LA ones sure as hell won't step up to protect him.  They may even have to helicopter him into the stadium to keep his bus from getting flipped.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »
An amazing idea for a fark would be sabeargod parked on the sidelines of Tiger stadium safely enclosed in the protective enclosure of the Pope mobile. A urine soaked nerf football ricocheting off the glass would be a nice touch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

kirkAU

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 11:43:05 PM »
maybe also some coonasses throwing their shit, their actual shit...feces
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 10:12:48 AM »
Carl and I already have tickets in the Club Section of Tiger Stadium for the Return of Satan... I will be wearing as much purple and gold as I can fit on my body - I even bought a purple bra this weekend.  Dude better come into Tiger Stadium in a freaking Hamster Ball - I cannot WAIT.  Those coonasses are gonna go all Katrina on his ass.  Night game, liquored up coonasses... aiiyee, cher!!  He may even have to bring his own company of Alabama National Guard - the LA ones sure as hell won't step up to protect him.  They may even have to helicopter him into the stadium to keep his bus from getting flipped.

Traitor, I smell a corndog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »
Traitor, I smell a corndog.
How does my hatred for all things crimson translate into treason?  Like you or any other self-respecting  Auburn fan wouldn't take the same opportunity to witness this epic game.  Any time there is a chance to see a bammer humiliation in person is an occasion I will not miss.  And I can't wear Auburn gear because that might anger the FKG, and I want everything to be in LSU's favor that night.  I will be pulling for them - why not blend in?  Plus, that game comes long after the anual showdown at JHS, so there won't be any reverse karma there either.

So Taylor, honey, kiss my ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 02:22:02 PM »
How does my hatred for all things crimson translate into treason?  Like you or any other self-respecting  Auburn fan wouldn't take the same opportunity to witness this epic game.  Any time there is a chance to see a bammer humiliation in person is an occasion I will not miss.  And I can't wear Auburn gear because that might anger the FKG, and I want everything to be in LSU's favor that night.  I will be pulling for them - why not blend in?  Plus, that game comes long after the anual showdown at JHS, so there won't be any reverse karma there either.

So Taylor, honey, kiss my ass.
I love it when you talk dirty to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 10:51:11 PM »
I love it when you talk dirty to me.
You just love it when a woman talks to you, period.

You are so precious...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions