No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Auburn Tigers SONG *NEW*
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 12:48:14 PM »
That may be the single worst song I have ever heard in my life.  At no point in your rambling, incoherent song were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 12:51:54 PM »
That may be the single worst song I have ever heard in my life.  At no point in your rambling, incoherent song were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What THIS GUY ^^ said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 12:53:56 PM »
 If there is any attempt for either contestant to cheat, especially with my wife, who is a dirty, dirty, tramp, I am just gonna snap. Do I make myself clear?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 12:56:13 PM »
My gawd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 01:01:13 PM »
That Veronica Vaughn is one piece of ace, I know from experience dude. If you know what I mean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 01:13:02 PM »
I think Crazy Carl is right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 01:26:55 PM »
Goddammit, Jake.

So far you have used your three posts exclusively to pimp links to your shit. It doesn't sit well when that's all you contribute, and it sends Kaos into a rage only rivaled by receiving his sandwich with a "Roll Tide" and a tomato.

Now you've gone a step further in the "bad poster" handbook by reporting Buzz to the mods. This unacceptable for two reasons.

1) You didn't get the movie quote reference
2) I recommend you stop being such a faggot (Another movie quote)

This isn't AUN where mods rush to the rescue of the poor downtrodden puss that can't defend his own shitty posts.

Consider your warn meter spiked so hard you can hang a towel on it.

:admin:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:28:54 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 01:29:08 PM »
Goddammit, Jake.

So far you have used your three posts exclusively to pimp links to your shit. It doesn't sit well when that's all you contribute, and it sends Kaos into a rage only rivaled by receiving his sandwich with a "Roll Tide" and a tomato.

Now you've gone a step further in the "bad poster" handbook by reporting Buzz to the mods. This unacceptable for two reasons.

This isn't AUN where mods rush to the rescue of the poor downtrodden puss that can't defend his own shitty posts.

Listen to him....He's premed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 01:30:47 PM »

Listen to him....He's premed.

I thought he was pre-law
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 01:31:44 PM »
I just realized that this a different asshole than the one that did this yesterday.

That asshole went by JP.

Just consider that a general word-to-the-wise for both of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 01:32:55 PM »
I've never loved the X more than I have today.  :classic:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 01:33:48 PM »
The e-penis is large with this one
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 01:36:26 PM »
Dammit...I quit.  I can't have something like this on my permanent record.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 01:41:08 PM »
Dammit...I quit.  I can't have something like this on my permanent record.

You know better than to throw a movie quote at a guy's first post.  It came off as mean-spirited and snarky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 01:50:45 PM »
You know better than to throw a movie quote at a guy's first post.  It came off as mean-spirited and snarky.
Hatefully, with no regard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 01:51:32 PM »
Hatefully, with no regard.

I hate you all!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 01:52:52 PM »
Goddammit, Jake.

Its posts like these that give me hope for you Chizad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »
The world is full of pimping motherfuckers. 

I wish to hell they'd pimp something worthwhile.  The rap might have had some flow, but the music sounded like an organ grinder's monkey afflicted with a case of tourette's. 

Jake, that was a shit sandwich topped by a dripping tomato of bile.  We know you meant well. 

Just like JP who used his blog to remind people that he was funny .. (hint, if you TELL people you're funny, unique, cool or what the fuck ever?  YOU ARE NOT. JP -- apologies to his family -- proved that with a decisive thud yesterday). 

When you have to troll around pimping your own shit it's because nobody else is pimping it for you.

And then you have the nutless squeaking pussificated bitchiness to REPORT somebody for slamming your post? 

Let me make it easy for you numbfuck.  I'm reporting myself as a pre-emptive strike. . 

Fuck off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 01:56:23 PM »
The world is full of pimping motherfuckers. 

I wish to hell they'd pimp something worthwhile.  The rap might have had some flow, but the music sounded like an organ grinder's monkey afflicted with a case of tourette's. 

Jake, that was a shit sandwich topped by a dripping tomato of bile.  We know you meant well. 

Just like JP who used his blog to remind people that he was funny .. (hint, if you TELL people you're funny, unique, cool or what the fuck ever?  YOU ARE NOT. JP -- apologies to his family -- proved that with a decisive thud yesterday). 

When you have to troll around pimping your own shit it's because nobody else is pimping it for you.

And then you have the nutless squeaking pussificated bitchiness to REPORT somebody for slamming your post? 

Let me make it easy for you numbfuck.  I'm reporting myself as a pre-emptive strike. . 

Fuck off.

Atta boy. Just pretend he is a tomato.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE