Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Virtual Reality. This shit is about to get realzzzzz.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Virtual Reality. This shit is about to get realzzzzz.
« on: August 01, 2012, 01:50:57 PM »
!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Virtual Reality. This shit is about to get realzzzzz.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 01:56:34 PM »
Call me when they invent the holodeck.

And when they program this chick in it:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 01:57:45 PM »

Mmmmmmm...tasty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 02:39:22 PM »

She's not that hot.

There.  Thought I would get that out of the way before some of you other motherfuckers start lying again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 01:24:01 PM »
The team behind the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset says kits will begin shipping to developers in March 2013. The headset was originally scheduled to ship in December 2012 but the delay has allowed the Oculus team to add a better screen.

"The bright side is that the new display beats the old display in almost every key area including response time, switching time, contrast, and color quality," the team said in a statement. "The improved switching time of the panel actually alleviates most of the motion blur people saw in earlier prototype demos.

"The downside to our new 7’’ is the weight differential: approximately 30g more than the 5.6’’." The goal is to have more than 7,500 headsets manufactured for the first shipment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 12:08:52 PM »
What the fuck took this so long?

Even after seeing the video, I don't understand.

I remember about 20 years ago, when I was 10 years old, at a Dave & Busters, I played a two-player first person "shooter" (you lobbed some grenades or something at eachother, in a crude hexagonal world while also dodging pterodactyls flying overhead), and remember having my mind completely fucked. I was in fucking Lawnmower Man. Why the fuck is it taking 20 years to take a single step forward from that? I don't get it. Especially when so many of the iPhone games include "augmented reality", what's so hard about strapping it to your head?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions