Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Zeke Parked

JR4AU

Re: Zeke Parked
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2012, 09:09:53 AM »

What struck me last night in looking at photos from practice was that Kiehl looks like a young man now and not an 18 year old kid.
I don't know how to describe it exactly.  Like how folks look different after they have been in the military a couple of years after high school.

Probably the easiest way to describe it is as "outgrew being attractive to Sandusky".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2012, 01:13:37 PM »
Probably the easiest way to describe it is as "outgrew being attractive to Sandusky".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2012, 01:23:44 PM »
This will make the godfather happy...

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20120801/SPORTS0402/308010037/Auburn-notebook-QB-Wallace-impresses-veterans

I know his HS Head Coach well. I can tell you he was well coached. He was fun to watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2012, 09:36:28 AM »
Zeke Pike to Louisville.  And he's a tight end now. 

Some surprising news from Auburn's 247 Sports site "Auburn Undercover," which is reporting that former Dixie Heights star quarterback Zeke Pike is transferring to Louisville...to play tight end.

Pike was a five-star, Elite 11 signal caller who committed to Auburn before the start of his senior year. He enrolled early at AU and went through spring practice with the team, but returned home after being arrested for public intoxication back in June. Tiger head coach Gene Chizik announced that Pike was "no longer with the team" earlier this week.

The public intoxication arrest wasn't the only bump in the road for Pike. He was kicked out of a 7-on-7 tournament in the spring of 2011 for rifling a ball at an official, and was suspended for Dixie Heights' playoff loss in his senior season for undisclosed reasons.

Pike will have to sit out a season per NCAA transfer rules since he enrolled in and attended classes at Auburn. He will be eligible to play as a freshman in 2013.

To put it bluntly, I would be extremely wary of this move if Pike were coming to play quarterback. The fact that he has apparently agreed to play tight end shows a humility that hasn't been seen often since Pike became a highly sought-after recruit a couple of summers ago.

Pike has not handled the small taste of the limelight that he's seen well, but here's hoping he's grateful enough for this second chance to straighten up and fly right.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2012/8/4/3218663/report-zeke-pike-transferring-to-louisville
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2012, 01:02:42 PM »
Zeke Pike to Louisville.  And he's a tight end now. 

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2012/8/4/3218663/report-zeke-pike-transferring-to-louisville

I predict his career is colorful at best, if not really short.  I know, I know, really going out on a limb here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions