What about Alan Tillman?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Zeke Parked
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »
What about Alan Tillman?

How can we forget the top two?

Clint Moseley and from way downtown......BAM,  Meiko Collier!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2012, 02:11:46 PM »
How can we forget the top two?

Clint Moseley and from way downtown......BAM,  Meiko Collier!

Joe Sullivan hates you too now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »
You guys act like Ryan Carter and Tate O'Connor will never see the field this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2012, 03:15:19 PM »
You guys act like Ryan Carter and better pray Tate O'Connor will never see the field this year.

fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 03:56:09 PM »
Yep.

Will we ever find a QB?
WE had that Cam Newton guy...but he was a thug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2012, 04:21:44 PM »
Ok the whole "will we ever find a QB" wasn't aimed at the QB history of Auburn.  I kind of just meant the last couple of years...outside of Cam we have had no consistency or longevity at the position since Brandon Cox. 

Neil Caudle & Steven Ensminger
Caudle- played backup attempted 28 passes in his Auburn career.  Ensminger- Waste / never played

Kodi Burns
We all love Kodi and his commitment to team.  As a QB couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

Barett Trotter & Chris Todd
Todd was erratic first year, second year was decent.  Trotter was erratic.

Robert Cooper, Clint Moseley & Tyrik Rollison
Cooper - Who? Rollison - Gone. Moseley - fetal position.

Cameron Newton
Heisman, One and Done though.

Kiehl Frazier
Frazier- Not a great season as a freshman, Fingers crossed for 2012

Zeke Pike & Jonathan Wallace
Pike- Gone (return:? - Doubtful), Wallace- I know nothing about.

So to date that is 6 years of recruiting classes 12 QB's and 1 successful season (albeit a VERY...VERY...successful season).  With only Chris Todd playing more than one year at the position.

again I say...Will we ever find a QB?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2012, 04:38:57 PM »
At this point, it's all an unknown at QB.  My gut (Substantial as it is) tells me Kyle will flourish under Loeffler.  I don't think he's going to be asked to do near as much as a QB is in Malzahn's system.  I know it was spring and impossible to tell what the offense will really look like.  But it appeared to be run first, play action with short to intermediate throws.  And Kile looked pretty comfortable running it. 

I really wish Pike had panned out so if Frayzher either gets hurt or just doesn't cut it, we'd have him to bring along instead of giving the ball to Clit again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2012, 04:58:03 PM »
This will make the godfather happy...

Auburn notebook: QB Wallace impresses veterans

AUBURN — Always known for his maturity at Central-Phenix City, former Red Devils quarterback Jonathan Wallace has already started building the same kind of reputation at Auburn.

Wallace, who enrolled at Auburn earlier this summer to go through the team’s “captain’s practices” – team workouts that are led by the captains because coaches cannot be present — has already caught the eye of his older teammates.

“You see that he can be the leader in the near future, the way he can go out and operate even with the veterans on the offense,” senior linebacker Daren Bates said. “They might mess up, and he’ll be the first one to try to correct them. I like that.”

Wallace may have an opportunity to find a spot quickly this fall.

The other incoming freshman quarterback, Zeke Pike, was sent home for the rest of the summer, and his availability for Auburn’s first practice today is still up in the air.

Wallace may not be the only freshman with a chance to make an impact.

Jovon Robinson, the only running back in the Tigers’ incoming class, has size – 6-1, 220 pounds — that no other Auburn back possesses, and he’s played well this summer.

“I watch him run his routes and run the ball,” Bates said. “He runs it hard and downhill.”

Wide receiver Ricardo Louis has also drawn praise from several teammates, and on the defensive side of the ball, cornerback Jonathan Jones, a track star from Carrollton, could be a force on special teams.

“Whoa, he’s fast,” cornerback T-Sharvan Bell said. “He’s going to be able to help us on special teams big-time.”

•

Injury updates: Bell, who was limited to non-contact drills during the spring because of a torn ACL, MCL and posterior oblique ligament suffered against Georgia, will be ready to go at 100 percent when practice opens this afternoon.

“Full speed,” Bell said. “No holding back.”

In addition, defensive end Nosa Eguae is healthy again after missing the spring due to shoulder surgery, and both defensive tackles Kenneth Carter and Gabe Wright are back to full speed after missing all or most of the spring.

Wright, who suffered a foot injury early in spring practice, started running again late in the summer months. Carter has been back for most of the summer.

“Everybody is back,” defensive tackle Jeffrey Whitaker said.

•

Defensive line depth: A rash of injuries hit the defensive end position last season, and Auburn’s production at the spot suffered.

By the time Auburn played Florida, Dee Ford, LaDarius Owens and Justin Delaine had already suffered season-ending injuries.

That should not be a problem for the Tigers in 2012.

“It was me, Craig (Sanders) and Corey (Lemonier),” Eguae said. “This year, there’s six, seven, eight of us. … Everybody’s going to be rolling, everybody’s going to be fresh, and I’m looking forward to it.”

At defensive tackle, the return of Wright and Carter means the Tigers will have as many as six players battling for playing time on the inside.

“It’s a privilege to start at defensive tackle at Auburn University,” Whitaker, a returning starter, said. “There’s going to be a lot of competition.”

•

Quick hits: Whitaker, who was down to 301 in mid-summer after playing at 320-plus pounds last season, weighs 306 pounds heading into the start of training camp. His goal is to be leaner and faster. … Despite another effort to gain weight, willowy running back Onterio McCalebb is only 177 pounds. … Senior wide receiver Travante Stallworth is excited about what redshirt freshman Sammie Coates can bring to the team in 2012.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20120801/SPORTS0402/308010037/Auburn-notebook-QB-Wallace-impresses-veterans
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2012, 05:20:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 06:48:43 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2012, 07:30:42 PM »
I'd take Todd 2.0 right now and call it a day. Definitely watch for the Wallace kid, apparently he's glued the playbook and film study. With Leoffler's system, the QB isn't going to have to be great...he just needs to a game manager and not fuck shit up with the enter mediator passes. If we were still running Malzahn's Offense, then I'd be worried and we'd be looking at another (7-5) season, possibly worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2012, 08:03:27 PM »
Zeke will not return to the Auburn program per Coach Chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2012, 09:24:18 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2012, 11:17:54 PM »
So what the hell's up with Rose?

I keep hearing it's "different" from the Pike situation. How?

Apparently he's gone for good. Disappointing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2012, 04:17:35 AM »
2 5 Stars gone that shit sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2012, 06:22:11 AM »
2 5 Stars One 4 Star & one 3 Star gone that shit sucks.

Fixed

Pike - Arrested for PI and he was already in the ”dog house” from past stuff.

Rose - Not really sure, he was supposedly part of the ”synthetic marjiuana crowd” and they can test for that now (maybe he failed it, idk).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2012, 08:21:23 AM »
So what the hell's up with Rose?

I keep hearing it's "different" from the Pike situation. How?

Apparently he's gone for good. Disappointing.

I thought Rose was off the team a week or two ago.  He was highly rated, but stuck on the depth chart at #3.

His HS coach had nothing bad to say about Auburn or the staff vis a vis the dismissal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2012, 08:24:59 AM »
At this point, it's all an unknown at QB.  My gut (Substantial as it is) tells me Kyle will flourish under Loeffler.  I don't think he's going to be asked to do near as much as a QB is in Malzahn's system.  I know it was spring and impossible to tell what the offense will really look like.  But it appeared to be run first, play action with short to intermediate throws.  And Kile looked pretty comfortable running it. 

What struck me last night in looking at photos from practice was that Kiehl looks like a young man now and not an 18 year old kid.
I don't know how to describe it exactly.  Like how folks look different after they have been in the military a couple of years after high school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2012, 08:50:49 AM »
I thought Rose was off the team a week or two ago.  He was highly rated, but stuck on the depth chart at #3.

His HS coach had nothing bad to say about Auburn or the staff vis a vis the dismissal.

The only thing the HS coach made mention of was that he has to learn he can't be a part of some crowds.  It's a shame really, Dyer and Rose were very good talents and basically pissed it all away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.