Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Where the fuck is everyone today?

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Where the fuck is everyone today?
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 02:21:29 PM »
I've been on the 2nd shift at Honda trying to figure out why the new Odessy's are blowing oil filters off like bottle rockets. Seems like a 40psi increase in oil pressure wouldn't have that much of an adverse effect on an engine  :big:. We're hearing "<crank> Vroom....vroom...vroom<hit 3000 rpm> BOOM"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 02:29:07 PM »
I've been on the 2nd shift at Honda trying to figure out why the new Odessy's are blowing oil filters off like bottle rockets. Seems like a 40psi increase in oil pressure wouldn't have that much of an adverse effect on an engine  :big:. We're hearing "<crank> Vroom....vroom...vroom<hit 3000 rpm> BOOM"
The circumfrence of the stud that the filter threads onto is too small thereby causing the filter to fail with the increase in psi. Increase the circumfrence by at a minimum of x2 and the problem should be fixed. Increasing the length of the stud may also have a positive effect as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 02:35:48 PM »
Seems there is this little spring in the oil pump that is fucked up. One end of of the spring is out of spec by thismuch which doesn't allow it to seat properly to let the pressure relief gizmo do its job. The excess pressure builds up to around 125 psi (rated for 85 psi) and the goddamn thing goes BOOM. I think we got it corrected. It was hell up until last night though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 02:41:23 PM »

A version of Will Muschamp has been trapped under the hood of the car. "BOOM MOTHERFUCKA BOOM!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 02:45:31 PM »
Seems there is this little spring in the oil pump that is fucked up. One end of of the spring is out of spec by thismuch which doesn't allow it to seat properly to let the pressure relief gizmo do its job. The excess pressure builds up to around 125 psi (rated for 85 psi) and the goddamn thing goes BOOM. I think we got it corrected. It was hell up until last night though.
That was my second guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2007, 03:09:02 PM »
That was my second guess.

Listen to the Chief trying to sound all important.  Chiefs don't know how to do anything except make coffee and play hearts/spades.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 03:20:13 PM »
I am Honda. Quality is my name! I have the cool white uniform and pocket protector to prove it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 03:36:18 PM »
Let me know when you are in the ham and we'll get a drink or 6

Will do!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 03:43:42 PM »
I am Honda. Quality is my name! I have the cool white uniform and pocket protector to prove it.

I don't see a pocket protector?

[attachment deleted by admin]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 03:53:46 PM »
That's hilarious. Sometimes, I think I'm in fucking Yokohama over there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 04:00:04 PM »
Cool any geishas runnin around.  Did you figure out how to make those things burn on rice yet? At work do you have to walk around all day with squinted eyes? :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 04:02:56 PM »
At work do you have to walk around all day with squinted eyes? :rimshot:

I don't think so but the phrase 'fuck'em and feed'em heads" has a whole new meaning. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 04:04:31 PM »
That's hilarious. Sometimes, I think I'm in fucking Yokohama over there.
A relative of mine once visited Yokohama. He didn't stay very long but what little time he was there he created quite a mess.

Anyway, if any of those little maggot farmers give you crap you just let me know. Grudges run deep in my family... very, very deep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 04:21:10 PM »
A relative of mine once visited Yokohama. He didn't stay very long but what little time he was there he created quite a mess.

Anyway, if any of those little maggot farmers give you crap you just let me know. Grudges run deep in my family... very, very deep.

I'll help out.  I already have a warning in my employee file for telling everyone "happy slap a jap day" on December 7th a couple of years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 05:06:30 PM »
I'll help out.  I already have a warning in my employee file for telling everyone "happy slap a jap day" on December 7th a couple of years ago.
It's sad that remembrance and patriotism are now frowned upon in this country and political correctness is the order of the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 05:26:55 PM »
It's sad that remembrance and patriotism are now frowned upon in this country and political correctness is the order of the day.
Oh what sad times are these...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2007, 12:55:25 PM »
Cool any geishas runnin around
Man, that would make Honda the coolest place to work ever. Hell, I'd take a pay cut.

Unfortunately, no she-nips. Just a bunch of smallish, squinty-eyed dudes that bow a lot. They do have some pretty catchy motivational phrases, like "Always strive for harmonious flow of work."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2007, 02:27:55 PM »
Man, that would make Honda the coolest place to work ever. Hell, I'd take a pay cut.

Unfortunately, no she-nips. Just a bunch of smallish, squinty-eyed dudes that bow a lot. They do have some pretty catchy motivational phrases, like "Always strive for harmonious flow of work."

Hey! If you guys are so great... HOW COME YOU LOST THE BIG ONE?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2007, 06:29:19 PM »
"Whrite devil with rearry big fuckin' bomb brow our ass up."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
Afterwards we have a few beers and piss for distance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum