Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Where the fuck is everyone today?

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Where the fuck is everyone today?
« on: October 18, 2007, 02:04:41 PM »
WTF? Is this site becoming like that little puppy that is so cute when he's little, then he grows up and shits all over the house, and he ends up being chained outside for all of eternity? Where is everyone?

This is worse then that time when Chad was raped by a Michael Jackson impersonator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
Re: Where the fuck is everyone today?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 02:10:50 PM »
WTF? Is this site becoming like that little puppy that is so cute when he's little, then he grows up and shits all over the house, and he ends up being chained outside for all of eternity? Where is everyone?

This is worse then that time when Chad was raped by a Michael Jackson impersonator.

Randall created a hidden forum for the good posters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 02:15:08 PM »
Randall created a hidden forum for the good posters.

OH, Snap.

I blame Howard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 02:19:33 PM »
OH, Snap.

I blame Howard.

I will take the blame but I think Randall sux at teh ebays too much for other super secret forums.

I have just been busy as hell since i got back from Fayetteville Sunday night.  geez I need to hit lotto!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 02:25:08 PM »
I have just been busy as hell since i got back from Fayetteville Sunday night.  geez I need to hit lotto!

I was told that I just missed you at the Treefort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 02:26:27 PM »
I was told that I just missed you at the Treefort.

I tried to call you but according to your message "you were not receiving messages at that time".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 02:42:01 PM »

Im still here talking shit, I have been running karaoke from 11pm-4am and It stops me from posting! did you get my pm?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 02:43:15 PM by jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 02:43:54 PM »
did you get my pm?

No but he got the restraining order.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 02:47:40 PM »

I tried to call you but according to your message "you were not receiving messages at that time".

I think the Ark BOT installed a jamming device that won't allow anyone near the stadium to send or receive cell phone calls or text message just prior to game time. Seems they were having a problem with some of the employees.

The TF is a pretty slick setup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 02:54:35 PM »
I think the Ark BOT installed a jamming device that won't allow anyone near the stadium to send or receive cell phone calls or text message just prior to game time. Seems they were having a problem with some of the employees.

The TF is a pretty slick setup.

Slick hell!  It is absolutely badass!  Would be nice to have something like that on the plains.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 02:55:34 PM »
No but he got the restraining order.
So what if I drive by his house 5 times a day,thats normal
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 04:54:48 PM »
I have been busy as hell. 

The Joint Commission has been at the hospital all week.  To put it in terms that the rest of you will understand, that is like the Health Department showing up at jumbo's place, SACS showing up where Taylor goes to school, or the mafia showing up where Mark is employed.  In other words, they ask a lot of questions and make a lot of suggestions. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 09:17:06 PM »
I've had actual work crap to do lately.  Pissing me off.

Haven't even had time to update the Raven files.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 09:52:04 PM »
I have been busy as hell. 

The Joint Commission has been at the hospital all week.  To put it in terms that the rest of you will understand, that is like the Health Department showing up at jumbo's place, SACS showing up where Taylor goes to school, or the mafia showing up where Mark is employed.  In other words, they ask a lot of questions and make a lot of suggestions. 

There is no such thing as the Mafia.

Which hospital are you at ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 11:19:50 PM »
I've been in Montgomery, Sylacauga, Birmingham, Decatur, Oxford, Anniston, Douglasville, GA, Atlanta, and Columbus earlier this afternoon before getting home today.  I'll be ready tomorrow.  I'm hitting the hay!  Mississippi next week...here I come. :spidy:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 01:47:01 AM »
I've been in Montgomery, Sylacauga, Birmingham, Decatur, Oxford, Anniston, Douglasville, GA, Atlanta, and Columbus earlier this afternoon before getting home today.  I'll be ready tomorrow.  I'm hitting the hay!  Mississippi next week...here I come. :spidy:
Let me know when you are in the ham and we'll get a drink or 6
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 07:54:53 AM »
There is no such thing as the Mafia.

Which hospital are you at ?

Birmingham Veteran's Administration Medical Center. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 08:31:35 AM »
Birmingham Veteran's Administration Medical Center. 
Just don't lose that laptop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Six

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 08:37:59 AM »
All that happened before I got here, but we are still feeling the fallout from it.  Frickin' mess, it was. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 09:53:38 AM »
I've been up in Chi-town all week with work, so I haven't had much time to post either.  Hopefully things will get back to normal next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions