Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

EDSBS....July 2nd, 2008

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
EDSBS....July 2nd, 2008
« on: July 02, 2008, 06:06:42 PM »
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/

Man, I can't Fucking WAIT 'til KICKOFF.......WOOOOOOOOO WAR MUTHA FUCKING EAGLE....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: EDSBS....July 2nd, 2008
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 03:07:36 AM »
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/

Man, I can't Fucking WAIT 'til KICKOFF.......WOOOOOOOOO WAR MUTHA FUCKING EAGLE....
I thought this would be a countdown for Ncaa CFB 09' How is your new big-heavy ass tv?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »
Well, I'll just say, if it wasn't for you helping me....I wouldn't have a TV there.  Thank You, Big PIMP.  As for the TV, it has a pretty damn good picture.....I just kinda wish it was either 720 or 1080p though and had a couple of HDMI slots, but hey....It was Free, well aside from the soreness, it was free.  PEACE
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 02:46:55 AM »
Well, I'll just say, if it wasn't for you helping me....I wouldn't have a TV there.  Thank You, Big PIMP.  As for the TV, it has a pretty damn good picture.....I just kinda wish it was either 720 or 1080p though and had a couple of HDMI slots, but hey....It was Free, well aside from the soreness, it was free.  PEACE
I told you it would be quick, the soreness should go away in a week or so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.